Green Lentil Soup with Seasoned Noodles
Ingredients for Seasoned Noodles Green Lentil Soup Recipe
- 8 glasses of water or broth
- 1 cup boiled green lentils
- 1 cup of noodles
For the dressing:
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of flour
For the above:
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Cup size 200 ml
I wanted to share a soup recipe that is very easy to make, but very delicious. I am sure you will love it too. Let’s jump right into the schedule..
- Put 8 glasses of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the boiling noodles and mix.
- When the noodle is almost ready, add the boiled lentils and mix.
- While the noodles and lentils simmer for a few minutes, prepare the seasoning.
- For this, put eggs, flour and yogurt in a bowl and whisk.
- Add a few ladles of the boiling water of the soup to the seasoning and let it cool so that the seasoning does not cut when you add it to the soup.
- Mix it with a ladle on one side and add the seasoning on the other.
- After boiling, adjust the consistency of the soup with hot water (I used 2 glasses of water. This measure may vary according to your flour measure on the spoon).
- Add salt and after it starts to boil, cook the soup for a while, take it off the stove and close the lid of the pot.
- Heat the butter, mint and cayenne pepper and drizzle over the soup. Serve hot.