8 Benefits of Fig Seed Oil, How to Use It?
Fig seed oil is an oil that is renowned for its effects among vegetable oils. Almost many people know the health benefits of fig fruit. He even thinks about how miraculous the seed felt in the mouth is while consuming the fig. Fig seed, which has effects on human health with its tiny grains , has become the most sought-after healing remedy in recent years.
Benefits of Fig Seed Oil
- Nourishing Care for Damaged Hair
- Herbal Solution for Stretch Mark Treatment
- Acne & Cold Sores Remover Antibacterial
- Immune-Friendly Antioxidant
- Reproductive Health is Safe
- Prevent Diabetes Balanced Insulin
- Movable Intestines Fast Metabolism
- The Eye Area is Now More Vibrant
The fig tree, which often grows in cities close to the sea, begins to bear fruit in the summer. The seeds in these fruits have unknown benefits. We would like to have a conversation about the benefits of fig seed oil through this article .
If fig seed oil continues to be emphasized by Saraçoğlu and many experts, you should not be late to learn all the details of this oil!
8 Important Benefits of Fig Seed Oil
1) Nourishing Care for Damaged Hair
- Fig seed oilprovides hair renewal from root to tip.
- Shampoos prepared with fig seed oil extract have the effect of repairing and revitalizing hair.
- Thanks to the vitamins it contains, dry hair will gain moisture andthe problem of hair loss will be eliminated.
- When you are looking for an effective touch in hair care, we recommend you to use fig seed oil.
- The hair of people who use fig seed oil is now brighter and stronger!
2) Herbal Solution for Stretch Mark Treatment
- Cracks on hands and lipscause great stress to the person.
- As lip cracks progress, speaking becomes difficult.
- Cracks on the hands and feet make the person feel bad.
- The benefits of fig seed oil support the acceleration of skin regeneration.
- Fig seed oil, used in all stretch marks treatments, heals tissues by providing cell repair.
- You can also get efficient results for stretch marks that occur after birth .
- If you have skin affected by cold and dry weather, you can choose fig seed oil for stretch mark treatment .
3) Acne & Cold Sores Removal Antibacterial
- Fig seed oil is known to heal damaged tissues.
- You can also use this oil for skin problems such as acne and herpes .
- Fig seed oil, which helps break down the microbesthat cause acne , will also quickly repair conditions such as herpes.
4) Immune-Friendly Antioxidant
- Fig seed oil, which contains high amounts of omega fatty acids , keeps your immune system strong.
- Thanks to this feature, it protects you against cardiovascular diseases.
- Fig seed oil, which protects general body health, also controls the brain and nervous system.
- Fig seed oil is an oil that protects intestinal health by preventing the metabolism from stagnating.
- Fig seed oil, which has many antioxidant minerals, also prevents the spread of cancerous cells throughout the body and helps people live a healthier life.
- To get efficient results regarding the benefits of drinking fig seed oil,it is enough to consume one teaspoon a day.
5) Reproductive Health is Safe
- Fig seed oilcreates positive effects on sexuality; It is also beneficial for couples.
- Since it contains vitamins that stimulate sexual feelings, it supports the healthy secretion of reproductive hormones.
- Thanks to the benefits of fig seed oil,hormones related to sexual desire are balanced.
6) Balanced Insulin to Prevent Diabetes
- Fig seed oil contains potassium. In this way, the insulin hormone is balanced.
- When the insulin hormone is balanced,diabetic patients can live healthier lives.
7) Movable Intestines Fast Metabolism
- The benefits of fig seed oil have strong effects on intestinal health, which the medical world has begun to accept as the second brain today.
- Fig seed oil contains antioxidant minerals. These minerals are effective in eliminating intestinal problems such as constipation.
- When you want to revitalize your intestines,you can use fig seed oil correctly.
- It can be preferred in cases such as intestinal laziness and indigestion.
8) The Eye Area is Now More Vibrant
- Fig seed oil benefits for the face are also effective around the eyes, which are the most sensitive part of the face.
- Fig seed oil is also a remedy for dark circles around the eyes due to iron deficiency or sleep disorders .
- To lookmore vibrant and feel better, you can rely on the vitamins found in fig seed oil.
- It is possible to get rid of dark circles around your eyesby using this oil .
What is Fig Seed Oil Used for and How to Use It?
You can use fig seed oil for the benefits expressed in the lines above. While Saraçoğlu lists the benefits of fig seed oil ; He underlined that it is good for skin health, protects against high blood pressure, strengthens the immune system and increases sexual potency. Thanks to the omega acids it contains, fig seed oil is a source of healing that also benefits the brain.
So what should you pay attention to in order to use it consciously? Here is information on the use of fig seed oil:
- Hair Care:You can add a few drops of fig seed oil to the shampoo. If you wish, you can pour it into the mask while preparing a hair mask.
- Skin Health:When you want to use fig seed oil in skin care, simply apply it to the acne or wound area. When you apply this oil twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, you may notice that your skin is repaired.
- Cold Sores Treatment:For cold sores around the lips, it is recommended to apply fig seed oil on the cold sores for 1 week.
- For Immunity:Consuming 1 teaspoon of fig seed oil every morning makes your immune system stronger.
- Dark Circles Around the Eyes:After a steam bath or shower, your pores will be open for a while. At these moments, you can eliminate dark circles under your eyes by using fig seed oil. You will see that it is effective with regular use. It is recommended to use the oil by massaging it from the inside to the outside, without allowing the oil to come into contact with the eye. When oil gets into your eyes, do not forget to rinse them with plenty of water.
How to Make Fig Seed Oil?
You can guess that the small size of the fig seed is effective in the difficulty of obtaining this oil. We can express the production process of fig seed oil as follows:
- The seeds of the collected figs are separated one by one.
- The separated beans do not undergo any heat treatment.
- Fig seed oilis filtered through a cold press process.
- Filtered fig seed oil is offered to the market without adding any chemicals.
- This oil also has a high economic valuebecause it goes through difficult stages.
What is the Price of Fig Seed Oil and Where is it Sold?
- You can obtain fig seed oil, which has many health benefits, from herbalists and some cosmetic shops.
- The price range of fig seed oil you will purchase may vary between 30 TL and 50 TL for 20 ml.
- Before purchasing fig seed oil, you should make sure that it is obtained by cold pressing method.
How to Drink Fig Seed Oil?
- Many herbal oils are effective for health. It is recommended to drink it to see its benefits. Fig seed oil is also suitable for drinking.
- According to the recommendations of experts, the daily dose should be up to 1 teaspoon. You can add this amount to drinking water if you wish.
- If you wish, you can also use it as salad oil. It is not recommended to consume excessively.
How to Apply Fig Seed Oil to the Face?
Fig seed oil, which contains vitamin D and omega fatty acids, provides many benefits when used for the skin. When applying to the face area, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you should wash your face with warm water.
- Then, you should dry the area where you will apply the oil.
- Using a cotton swab, take some fig seed oil and apply this oil to the acne-prone area.
- You can try the spraying method for cold sores.
- It is recommended to apply to the skin twice a day .
- When using it for your skin, it would be healthier to make gentle touches to avoid oil getting into the eyes .
- When used regularly, fig seed oilprotects against skin problems such as wrinkles and acne.
- The type of fig seed oil you use increases the efficiency you will get regarding the results. The benefits of cold pressed fig seed oilare especially emphasized by Saraçoğlu, we recommend that you pay attention to this when purchasing.
Fig Seed Oil Harms and Side Effects
- After learning the benefits of fig seed oil,you may have wondered if it could have any side effects.
- No harm or side effects of fig seed oil have been detected.
- If you have never used it before and are trying it on your skin for the first time, try it on a small area on your hand and wait for a while.
- If redness or itching occurs within 10 minutes,you should stop using fig seed oil. It is not recommended for use in cases of allergies.
- If you want to use it on young children, you should first consult your doctorand get approval.