Dried Persimmons: 13 Super Benefits of Dried Persimmons
Persimmon is a winter fruit that is very tasty when dried and does not lose its value when dried. While preparing the dried persimmon, the fruits are first collected before they are fully matured and then their skins are peeled. It is tied with a rope and hung in a place where there is plenty of sun and left to dry. After 3 to 4 weeks, the dried apple of paradise will be ready to eat.
Dried persimmon, also known as dried persimmon, has many benefits. Persimmon is very rich in fiber. For this reason, it is one of the most preferred foods in diet lists. It is a protective fruit, especially against winter diseases, and it is good for many different diseases from the digestive system to cancer.
Here are the benefits and unknown properties of dried persimmons!
13 Super Benefits of Dried Persimmons
1) Strengthens the Immune System
- We have already said that dried persimmon contains high vitamin C. In this way, the immunity of those who consume this food regularly is stronger.
- Dried persimmon acts as a shield against ailments such as colds, flu, flu and asthma.
- Dried persimmon is rich in copper, potassium, manganese and phosphorus.
- Thanks to its rich copper content, it strengthens the defense system.
- It protects and strengthens the immune system.
- Manganese in the content of persimmon provides the production of red blood cells.
2) Perfect for Stomach and Intestinal Problems
- Thanks to the high fiber content of dried persimmon, it is good for stomach and intestinal health.
- It prevents constipation.
- It ensures the regular functioning of the stomach and intestinal system.
- It prevents irritable bowel syndrome.
- It is good for the digestive system.
3) Source of Antioxidants
- Dried persimmon contains all antioxidants beneficial for health.
- It has all the necessary vitamins that increase the body’s resistance, such as vitamin A, lutein, crypto-xanthine, lycopene, beta-carotene and zea-xanthine.
- With this vitamin, it also protects the body against metabolic processes that damage the body’s defense system.
4) Perfect for Eye Health
- Thanks to the antioxidants in it, it is good for eye health.
- It is especially beneficial for the eye health of the elderly.
- You can also regularly consume dried persimmons to protect eye health.
5) Regulates the Digestive System
- Dried persimmon contains fibers necessary for bowel movements.
- In this way, it regulates and balances the digestive system.
- If you want to have a healthy digestion, you can also regularly consume dried persimmons.
6) Source of Vitamin C
- Dried persimmon is a complete source of vitamin C.
- Increases body resistance.
- It protects the body against infections.
7) Beneficial for Diabetics
- A feeling of hunger may occur in a short time in diabetic patients. Persimmon balances the hunger level with its rich fiber content.
- The carbohydrate content of persimmon is high. For this reason, those with diabetes should be careful when consuming persimmons. It should not be overdone.
8) Protects Heart Health
- High fiber prevents hypertension.
- It is also protective against heart health.
9) Helps to Lose Weight
- Dried persimmon contains very little fat. Therefore, it is also very low in calories.
- Keeps it tight. In this way, it helps to lose weight.
10) Fights Cancer
- One of the most remarkable benefits of dried persimmons is that it fights cancer.
- There is a high amount of vitamin A in dried persimmons.
- Vitamin A is ideal for fighting cancer.
11) Good for Hemorrhoid Disease
- One of the benefits of dried persimmon is that it is good for hemorrhoids patients.
- It has anti-hemorrhagic properties. In this way, it helps to control excessive bleeding in hemorrhoid wounds.
12) Cleanses the Liver
- This nutrient scavenges free radicals caused by harmful oxygen.
- Being rich in antioxidants is beneficial for the liver.
- It prevents cell damage, which makes the liver healthier.
13) Good for Hypertension
- Another remarkable feature among the benefits of dried persimmon is that it is good for hypertension.
- Dried persimmon balances hypertension.
How to Store Dried Persimmons?
- Like other dried fruits and nuts, certain storage conditions must be observed so that the date of paradise does not lose its freshness.
- You can reach the tricks of drying persimmon by clicking on the recipe below.