Dark spots on the face: foods that help eliminate them
Skin cells regenerate every 28 to 35 days.
The skin is the largest organ in the body, most people invest time and money in its care, since that is where the first signs of aging begin to show. Wrinkles or expression lines are present in this area after 30 years of age; however, this event may arise earlier, due to bad practices, among which are:
- Exposing yourself to the Sun excessively and without proper protection; For this reason, it is important to remember that the sunscreen is for daily use and should be applied even when you are not going to leave the house.
- Make use of low-quality cosmetics or makeup. Before using any product for the face, it is pertinent to consult a dermatologist.
- Smoking, this is the main cause of premature aging.
- Eat a diet rich in sugars and saturated fats. To take care of the skin it is necessary to involve in the diet, vegetables and fruits on a daily basis; In addition, the best drink to accompany meals and incidentally take care of the health of this area, is water.
Foods that prevent and reduce the presence of spots
Apart from wrinkles, another inconvenience that affects the health of the skin are the spots, this generates discomfort, more intensely, when they appear on the skin of the face. This is why the health, beauty and personal care portal Gastrolab mentions some foods that prevent the appearance of spots on the skin. It is worth mentioning that in the presence of them it is important to consult with a health professional to validate that you are generating them.
- This is one of the best products to improve and care for the health of the skin. Today it is common to use whole wheat, thanks to the fact that it has better nutritional values and has a higher percentage of fiber than the common one.
- Consuming it will bring benefits for the health of the skin; however, today rice water is frequently used as a tonic to remove impurities and dead cells from the face on a daily basis. This can be used in the morning or at night, but first it is necessary to have the approval of a dermatologist to apply the rice water to the skin of the face with the help of cotton.
- This product is also frequently used in natural and homemade cosmetics, thanks to the fact that it absorbs impurities and excess fat that is located on the skin of the face. This also brings great nutritional properties, since it prevents cholesterol and diabetes and even in the event that a patient has already been diagnosed with this condition, its consumption helps recovery.
- Making an oatmeal mask for the face will help its tone to match; In addition, it will eliminate fat and moisturize it.
- Almonds are an excellent ally for the skin; that is why it is important to include them in the eating plan frequently. Thanks to its high vitamin E content, it protects the skin from the sun’s radiation, actively combating hyperpigmentation and facial blemishes. It is worth mentioning that your product does not replace the use of sunscreen.