Dankek Dome Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Dankek Dome Pie Recipe
- 1 pack Dankek Roll Cake Strawberry
- 2 packages Dankek Roll Cake with Banana
- 1 pack of whipped cream
- 1 glass of cold milk (200 ml)
- 10 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 140 g milk chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnuts
For the above;
- Chocolate sauce
- Powdered Pistachios
- First, let’s melt our chocolate in a bain-marie and cool it.
- Next, let’s prepare our whipped cream. For this, let’s take cold milk and whipped cream in a suitable whisk and whisk until it gets a thick consistency.
- After reaching the desired consistency, let’s pour our chocolate, which we melted and cooled in a bain-marie, over the whipped cream and mix it well.
- Then let’s add the sliced banana, strawberry and hazelnut cracks on it and mix it again.
- Let’s slice our Dankek roll cakes so that they are neither too thin nor too thick.
- Let’s cover the inside of a deep bowl with cling film.
- Let’s put the cake slices in the bowl and take some of the cream we prepared inside, let’s put 1 row of roll cake on it again.
- Let’s pour the remaining cream and smooth it with the help of a spatula.
- Let’s put the roll cakes on the top floor again.
- Let’s cover our cake with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- At the end of the time, let’s take our cake from the cabinet and remove the stretch on it and turn it upside down on the serving plate.
- Let’s serve it by decorating it with any toppings we want, such as chocolate sauce and pistachios. Enjoy your meal!