You can eat as a snack fruit pulp recipe.It is a flavor often used in Italian cuisine. Alright,how to make fruit pulp at home? The recipe for the fruit pulp that everyone from 7 to 70 will love, its preparation, preparation, necessary materials and tricks…
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 1 kg of black grapes
- 1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
- First of all, wash the grapes with plenty of water and remove the stems.
- Then put the grapes in a large pot and press them with a potato masher to release their juice.
- Cook the grape juice on medium heat. Continue cooking for another 15 minutes after it starts boiling.
- After cooking, leave at room temperature to cool.
- Strain the cooled grape juice through a strainer. In the meantime, ensure that the shells and seeds remain in the strainer.
- Take the strained fruit pulp back into the pot and add 2 tablespoons of starch.
- Turn on the bottom of the stove and mix until you get a thicker consistency than boza.
- Leave the darkened grape juice to cool. In the meantime, lay parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Pour the warm mixture into the baking tray and spread it all over.
- Add the crushed walnut pieces on it.
- Leave the baking tray in a sunny and airy environment for 4 days.
- After 4 days, to separate the dried pulp from the paper, wet the back of the paper with water and wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Hold one end and pull gently to separate the pulp.
- Cut the pestil you prepared into long thin strips.
- If the amount of walnuts is not enough, sprinkle some more walnuts in the middle of the strips.
- Hold one end of the pestle and wrap it tightly in the form of a roll.