Hazelnut Butter Calories and Nutritional Value, Benefits
Hazelnut paste is a paste made from roasted hazelnuts. It is a highly preferred and loved food especially for breakfast . So, how many calories does 1 spoon of hazelnut paste have? Here are the ones who are curious about hazelnut paste…
How Many Calories in Hazelnut Butter?
Hazelnut paste is high in fat and calories. Therefore, it is recommended to consume in moderation. The calorie values of hazelnut paste are as follows:
- 100 g: 652 kcal
- 1 Serving (60 g): 391 kcal
- 100 g of honey hazelnut paste: 603 kcal
- How many calories in 1 teaspoon of peanut butter? It is 32 calories.
Hazelnut Butter Nutrition Facts
Hazelnut is one of the richest sources of zinc, folic acid, copper, iron, vitamins E, K and C, protein, fiber and minerals.
Nutritional values of 100 grams of hazelnut paste:
- Carbs 10.8 g
- Fiber 5.9 g
- Protein 12.3 g
- Fat 63.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0mg
- Vitamin A 4.0 IU
- Vitamin C 1.5mg
- Potassium 651.0mg
- Calcium 231.0mg
- Iron 3.9mg
What Are the Benefits of Hazelnut Butter?
Hazelnut paste attracts attention with its taste and numerous benefits. Here are the benefits of hazelnut butter that you can consume at every meal of the day:
- It helps in muscle repair and building.
- Hazelnut paste is rich in protein.
- It is an energy store.
- It contains high amount of potassium.
- It has very useful minerals such as iron, calcium and sodium.
- With plenty of protein and fiber in it, it keeps you full for a long time.
Does Hazelnut Butter Make You Gain Weight or Can It Be Eaten on a Diet?
- Hazelnut paste, which is very popular especially for breakfast, creates big question marks for those who are considering a diet.
- The question of whether hazelnut paste is eaten on a diet is confusing many of our followers. For our followers who are wondering if hazelnut paste makes them gain weight, we have compiled the ones that are curious about hazelnut paste in this article.
- There are those who recommend eating hazelnut paste while dieting, and there are those who do not. Those who do not recommend it because a cup of hazelnut paste is worth almost 1000 calories. Hazelnut paste is quite high in calories.
- Eating a food with such a high calorie content by spreading it on bread will cause you to gain even more weight.
Does Peanut Butter or Peanut Butter Make You Gain Weight?
- Nuts and peanut butters are good options for weight gain. In our article, we mentioned that 100 grams of hazelnut paste is 652 calories.
- So, what is the calorie value of peanut butter? 100 grams of peanut butter is 588 calories.
- When we look at these values, it can be said that hazelnut paste causes more weight gain.
What to Do with Hazelnut Butter?
- Hazelnut Butter Cookies
- Nut Butter Balls
- Baklava with hazelnut paste and tahini
- Hazelnut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nut Sandwich Cookies
- Hazelnut Honeysuckle Biscuits
- Coffee Parfait
- Hazelnut Roll Cookies