It is necessary to destroy viruses and bacteria that enter the body as soon as possible. For this, drugs and herbal treatment methods recommended by the doctor are used. Herbal supplements include black elderberry. We are here to introduce you to this beneficial food with its most curious properties. In order to keep the immune system strong and have a healthier life, you can consume black elderberry, which we will explain shortly.
Black elderberry is a fruit that is consumed in many ways. It has different effects inside and out. Black elderberry, which is the enemy of many diseases, will be with you on this page with its benefits.
What is Black Elderberry?
- Black elderberry is the fruit of a tree called Sambucus. Black elderberry, a flowering plant, is known as one of the most common trees in Europe.
- Black elderberry is on the list of low-calorie fruits. A 100 gram serving of elderberry contains about 73 calories. This calorie value is ideal for a fruit serving.
- According to the narratives in history, black elderberry; It was a food consumed by Vikings to strengthen their immune system . It is known that the Vikings consumed elderberry to easily cross the seas.
- The Egyptians put black elderberry in the tombs. According to the belief, elderberry represents fertility and healthy life in the next life.
- According to the ancient Turks, black elderberry was always found in medicine chests on ships.
- Black elderberry, which is frequently used in the pharmaceutical industry, draws attention with its healing properties.
Black Elderberry Benefits Shorten Flu Time!
1) Renews Skin Cells
- Black elderberry is consumed in many ways. One of them is to drink elderberry extract.
- If you mix elderberry extract with water or consume 1 teaspoon each morning, it accelerates the regeneration of cells.
- Thanks to the benefits of black elderberry extract , the health of skin cells is preserved and the signs of aging are camouflaged. A more youthful appearance is provided.
2) Ensures a Healthy and Safe Pregnancy
- You can support a safer pregnancy by drinking black elderberry syrup.
- Thanks to the black elderberry syrup consumed in the first 3 months of pregnancy, you can eliminate the risk of miscarriage.
- The vitamin C in this syrup will make it easier for the baby to hold in the womb.
3) Clears Intestinal Parasites
- It is recommended to drink elderberry tea for intestinal disorders. Thanks to this tea, the parasites in the intestines are cleaned in a short time.
- If you have complaints such as abdominal pain and diarrhea, you can eliminate these problems by drinking elderberry tea during the day.
4) Accelerates Metabolism
- Black elderberry is an antioxidant fruit. It increases the metabolic rate as soon as it is consumed.
- If your metabolism has stalled, black elderberry tea or syrup should be consumed in moderation.
- It supports digestive activities by providing intestinal motility.
5) Strengthens the Immune System
- Black elderberry is a fruit rich in vitamins B and C. It should be consumed regularly to strengthen the immune system.
- It contains vitamins necessary to keep infections, bacteria, and viruses away from the body.
- According to the information obtained, this vitamin fruit shortens the duration of influenza infection.
6) Nourishes Hair Roots
- Black elderberry, which contains a high amount of vitamins, has the task of protecting hair health.
- It is recommended for those who are faced with problems such as hair loss and breakage, lifelessness.
7) Strengthens the Muscle and Bone System
- Black elderberry, which has B vitamins and vitamin C, supports the protection of the skeletal structure.
- I have a feature that accelerates muscle and bone development and strengthens bones.
8) Raises Blood Values
- Black elderberry, which contains many of the B vitamins, is recommended for those who want to solve the problem of anemia.
- If you are experiencing fatigue and sleep problems, you can consume elderberry tea or syrup to increase blood values.
9) Relieves Body Aches
- Black elderberry extract, tea and syrup are recommended for those who do not want to use painkillers and want an herbal suggestion.
- In order to relieve the pain in your body in a short time, you should drink black elderberry tea or syrup regularly.
10) Protects Oral and Dental Health
- The oral health of those who drink black elderberry extract or syrup is protected. You can benefit from black elderberry for problems such as tooth decay and bad breath.
- Those who regularly drink elderberry tea or syrup are less likely to encounter problems such as oral infections or gingivitis.
How to Make Black Elderberry Tea?
It’s time to make room for elderberry tea on the herbal tea shelf! To get the benefits of this tea in the shortest way, you should definitely consume black elderberry tea during the day. To brew you will follow these steps:
- 10 black elderberry
- 400 ml of hot water
- Boil 400 ml of water in a pot.
- Add the black elderberry seeds to the boiling water.
- Wait for 5 minutes for it to brew.
- Strain the brewed elderberry tea through a strainer into a glass.
- You can consume the tea after the initial temperature has passed.
Black Elderberry Harms and Side Effects
Are you wondering in which cases side effects of black elderberry occur? Now it’s time to talk about the harms of black elderberry:
- Not fully ripe elderberry causes nausea.
- If your stomach is very sensitive, it is recommended to consume in moderation.
- It would be a healthy move to buy black elderberry from vendors you trust.
- Black elderberry, which has the task of running the intestines, can cause diarrhea in excessive consumption. It is recommended to consume in moderation.
Where Does Black Elderberry Grow?
- Black elderberry, which has the opportunity to grow in many European countries, is also grown in Turkey.
- Recently, due to the intense interest, initiatives on black elderberry cultivation have increased.
- It can be grown in almost any soil because it does not need a lot of suns.
- It is a fruit suitable for growing in pots and gardens in Ankara, Bolu, Bursa, Erzincan, Istanbul, Kocaeli, Rize, Trabzon, Thrace, Western and Northern Anatolia.
How to Use and Consume Black Elderberry?
- You can consume black elderberry in raw and dried form. You can collect black elderberry that ripens on the tree and dry it in sunlight.
- It is preferred as a colorant and sweetener in fruit juice production.
- It is also used in fruit jelly to give color and flavor.
- You can use the fresh form of black elderberry to decorate your desserts.
- You can also use black elderberry in tea form. It will be enough to bring it together with hot water.
- Due to its short shelf life, it is often consumed in dry or processed form.