Arm Slimming Exercises at Home, Healthy Cure
When it comes to regional weight, the belly and hip regions usually come to mind. However, some may want to thin their arms and legs. To tell the truth, upper arm thinning is not easy; be patient and a strict diet program should be applied together with arm thinning exercises.
In this article, we have mentioned arm slimming movements and cure for you. When you do these movements regularly, there will be no trace of fat on your arms! Here are the exercises and healthy eating suggestions you can do in the comfort of your home for tighter arms…
Arm Slimming Moves: 7 Exercises at Home
1) Push Up Move
- We would like to start our exercise suggestions that can be applied at home with arm thinning movements with a very familiar movement.
- Push-ups are known to work the entire body, but many people are unaware that this move also slims the arms.
- To do push-ups, first stretch your feet. Stand on your hands with support from your toes.
- Bend your arms towards the ground. Stay in this position for 30 seconds. Do not forget to tighten your abdominal muscles at this time. This way, you can run them too.
2) Chair Support
- You should get support from a sofa or chair while doing this movement.
- We will continue with the details of the movement, considering that you receive support from the chair.
- If you are getting support from the seat, you can also apply your movement with the seat as we described. Turn your back on the chair and hold it by the edge for support.
- Raise and lower your knees by bending them towards the floor. You can do this movement at least 10 times and at most 30 times every day. This move works both your arm and leg muscles.
3) Shoulder Movement
- Extend your left arm behind your head and touch your hand between both shoulders, supporting your elbow with your other hand.
- Hold in this position for 30 seconds. Then do the same movement with your right arm.
- You can repeat this movement 8 times a day.
4) Plank Movement
- Plank, which is one of the movements that works the whole body, also thins the arms.
- You don’t need any equipment for the plank movement.
- All you have to do is take a push-up position by bending your arms on the carpet or mat at home and tighten all your muscles. Hold in this position for at least 30 seconds.
- This move also works your legs, back and abdominal muscles.
5) Circular Arm Movement
- Circular arm movements both eliminate arm sagging and thin the arms.
- To do this move, you must first open your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then open your arms to both sides parallel to the floor. Make fists with your hands.
- Then quickly move your arms clockwise.
6) Biceps Movement
- Biceps exercises are the most successful exercises for arm tightening.
- You can do these exercises with dumbbells or barbells. If you don’t have dumbbells or barbells at home, you can also use small water bottles.
- For biceps exercises, stand with your back straight. Meanwhile, tighten your abdominal muscles. Grab the dumbbells.
- Your palms should be facing forward. Bend your arms at the elbow and pull the dumbbells towards your shoulders.
- Then return to the starting position. What you need to pay attention to while doing this movement; inhale as you lower the dumbbells and exhale as you pull them up to your shoulders.
7) Scissors Movement
- Here we are again with a well-known move.
- To do this exercise, known as the scissors move, you must open your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then extend your arms to the side parallel to the floor and then fold them forward. At this stage, your arms should come together to form the letter X.
- When you complete the movement, return to the starting position and repeat the same movement.
- You can repeat this move 20 times. After 20 repetitions, you can take a 15-second break.
Healthy Arm Slimming Cure
- How is the arm thinned? If this question is lingering in your mind, we must tell you: nutrition and sports are inseparable.
- In addition to the exercises mentioned above, you should follow a nutrition plan that supports fat burning.
- You have to be very patient while doing this because the fat on the arms is often stubborn.
- Excess carbohydrates and sugar are stored in the body as fat. That means; First of all, you should reduce your sugar and carbohydrate intake. In fact, eliminating sugar completely from your life is the best favor you can do for yourself.
- You should take care to consume legumes 1-2 times a week.
- To facilitate fat burning, you should increase the amount of protein you take during the day.
- You should consume healthy fats such as olive oil.
- Do not forget to drink 2 liters of water a day. Do not forget that; Drinking water accelerates metabolism and facilitates fat burning.
- In addition to all these, the arm slimming cure, the recipe of which we will share now, will help you achieve the arms of your dreams in a short time. Let’s move on to the recipe without making you impatient!
Materials Required for Arm Slimming Cure:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 piece of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons of nonfat cottage cheese
Arm Slimming Cure Recipe:
- It is quite easy to prepare the arm slimming cure. All you have to do for this is to mix all of the above ingredients in a suitable container. Your cure is even ready! You can consume it with pleasure.
- It is recommended to consume this cure instead of dinner. In this way, the body burns fat all night long.
- If you wish, you can add parsley as well as dill, arugula, etc. You can also add different greens.
- Make sure that the olive oil you use is cold pressed.
- The arm slimming cure is no different from the slimming cures applied in other parts of the body.
- The purpose of all these cures is to accelerate the metabolism and provide fat burning.