An effective set of exercises for the abdomen and legs
Another “critical area” for many women is the stomach and legs. The problems here are due to the same reasons as the problems with the bust. By nature it is intended that the skin in these areas stretches easily. However, the belly is easier to bring to “perfect condition” – that is, to make it elastic – than the bust. The subcutaneous fat layer on the abdomen adheres tightly directly to the muscles, there is no layer of glandular tissue with which we cannot do anything. This means that by training the abdominal muscles, we, thereby, affect all its tissues. The exercises for the legs and abdomen suggested below are recommended to be performed at least three times a week.
It is very important to monitor your breathing: when the abdominal muscles are tense, exhale, when relaxed, inhale. Young women who have not yet given birth are advised to pay special attention to strengthening the abdominal muscles; then they have a real chance, after childbirth, the stomach will not sag and so-called stretch marks will not appear on it!
Exercises for the abdomen and waist
We list the main exercises for the abdomen and legs:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent at a right angle, the main support is on the heels. Stretch your arms behind your head, you can put them under your head. Slowly raise your upper body (head and shoulders) to an angle of approximately 30 °. Repeat 10-12 times.
- Lie on your back with your legs bent at right angles at the knee and hip joints. With your hands, rest on your knees and press on them with effort, at the same time, as if trying to bring your hips to your stomach. Count to five and relax. Repeat 5-10 times.
- 3. Stand with slightly bent legs shoulder-width apart, hands on hips. Pull the pelvis forward, while straining the buttocks. Return to PI by relaxing the muscles. Movements should be rhythmic, uniform. Repeat 20-30 times.
- 4. For the lateral abdominal muscles. Lie on your back, resting your head on your hands and bending your knees, throw your left foot over your right. Raise the housing slightly and turn it to the right. Return to IP. Repeat 5-10 times in each direction (changing the position of the feet).
For the central and lateral abdominal muscles
- Lying on your back, raise your right leg and hold it at an angle of approximately 60 ° to the floor, bend your left leg at the knee and hip joint. Stretch the right hand forward parallel to the right leg, the left one forward and upward, also at an angle of about 60 °. After that, straighten the left leg, and bend the right leg and, accordingly, change the position of the arms. Repeat 5-10 times.
- 2. Lying on your back, raise your legs perpendicular to the floor and cross them. Stretch your arms along the body. Leaning on your hands, slightly raise and lower the pelvis again. To begin with, repeat 3-5 times – the exercise is quite difficult.
Exercises for slimming the abdomen and legs
- Putting your hands on your hips, rotate your hips first clockwise, then counterclockwise (as if twisting a hula-hoop). The shoulders are motionless. Repeat 10-20 times.
- Sit with your hands behind your back. Raise your extended legs about 30 cm from the floor, leaning back slightly. Make several movements of the legs alternately up and down, as when swimming in crawl. Repeat 10-20 times.
- Lie on your back, muscles relaxed, hands on the floor behind your head. Sit down and, continuing this movement, slowly tilt to the floor until your fingers touch your toes. Legs should be straight at all times. Slowly return to the IP. Repeat 8-10 times.
Exercises for the legs and abdomen: sides, buttocks, thighs
- Putting your hands on your hips, raise your straight leg and describe it in a circle around the back of the chair, first from left to right, then in the opposite direction. Do the same with the other leg. Repeat 6-8 times.
- Lying on your back, grab your toes with your right hand (for which you have to slightly bend your leg) and straighten your leg without letting it out of your hand. Repeat 3 times with each leg.
- Stand up straight with your legs close to each other and your arms crossed over your chest. Make sweeping circular movements with your hips, at first slow, then faster and faster, 6 times to the right and 6 times to the left.
- From a supine position, spread your arms out to the sides at ease. Now pull your knees up, and then freely “drop” them first on the right, then on the left side. Repeat 8-10 times.
- One of the most effective exercises for the buttocks is to sit on the floor, raising the legs bent at the knees, and, balancing with your hands, move on the buttocks: forward, backward, around your own axis. The first time, most likely, it will not work!
There are observations that the length and shape of the legs can be said a lot about the character of their owner. Long-legged women are often romantic natures, too sensitive and loving to dream; women with short legs stand firmly on the ground, although their mood is changeable: they are filled with joy and hope, then they see everything in black colors. Long-legged ones often cannot cope with everyday problems, while short-legged ones solve them with ease. However, the long-legged adhere to their own firm principles in life, while the short-legged are realists, without unnecessary worries, they can change their views, they are easily persuaded. It has also been noticed that people who are timid, uncommunicative walk with their socks inward (slightly clubfoot). And when a woman is happy in love, her gait becomes light and beautiful.
What do you mean – beautiful legs? Here are some signs of leg beauty noticed by Czech experts (perhaps just connoisseurs of female beauty):
- the circumference of the leg under the knee should be the same (or approximately the same) as the circumference of the leg in the area of the ankle joint;
- there should be no protruding parts on the sides of the knee; there should be a depression on the back of the knee;
- the calf muscles should be developed, but in moderation;
- Achilles tendon should be thin and have depressions on both sides;
- the heel should be rounded;
- an ideal thigh should resemble a spindle in shape;
- finally, ideal legs, if you stand up straight, putting them together, will touch in certain places, forming four “windows”: first – between the heels and ankles; the second is above the ankles; the third is under the knees; the fourth is above the knees at the level of the lower thigh. The last “window” should be the narrowest.
Exercises for the legs
- Putting your hands on the back of a chair, squat, slowly bending your knees and rising on your toes. Gradually, you need to accelerate the pace and make the squats deeper and deeper. This is a very effective exercise for strengthening the leg muscles and improving the blood supply to them.
- Stand up straight with your hands on your hips or holding your hands behind the back of a chair. Put one foot on the toe as high as possible. Now lower it to the entire foot, and put the other foot on the toe. The movements are rhythmic, springy.
- Lying on your back, swing your arms and legs at the same time, as a beetle does when turned over on its back. This exercise improves blood circulation and warms up the entire body.
- Lying on your back, press your straightened legs tightly to one another for 5 seconds; then relax the muscles. After that, for 5 seconds, press your legs to the floor; relax again.
- Roll over onto your stomach and vigorously lift the shin of each leg alternately, trying to hit the buttock with the heel.