9 Benefits of Golden Strawberry – What It’s Good For!
What is Golden Strawberry?
- The golden strawberry, whose original homeland is South and Central America, is a kind of fruit.
- It is known by names such as Inca plum, gooseberry, ground cherry, cape gooseberry. Its Latin equivalent is the Physalis plant. Another name for golden strawberry may come across in this way.
- The golden strawberry, which has started to be produced gradually in Turkey, has become an indispensable part of diet meals.
- Golden strawberry with orange and yellow fruit in grape structure; grows in a paper-thin shell.
- When you leave the golden strawberry fruit, which has a sour taste in its raw state, in the sun, its color changes from yellow to orange and its taste turns into a sweet aroma.
- There are almost 46 different species of the golden strawberry in the Mexican climate.
- The golden strawberry collected from a herbaceous plant can sometimes be an annual depending on the weather conditions.
- In recent years, golden berry extract has been used in some medicines and cosmetic products. This is proof that the golden strawberry is a very healthy fruit.
9 Benefits of Golden Strawberry – See What It’s Good For!
Golden strawberry is a product of healthy meals with its calories and nutritional values. There are plenty of minerals and vitamins in golden berries.
- The amount of calories you will get from a 100 gram golden strawberry will be 53 kcal.
- The vitamins you will get from this serving, which contains 1.9 grams of protein, are high levels of vitamin A and C.
- Golden berries, which contain almost no fat, have many benefits for health. Now let’s talk about the benefits of golden berries with you!
1) Strengthens Eyesight
- Golden berries contain carotene. This substance activates the senses of sight.
- Golden strawberry, which prevents eye defects, also prevents cataracts, which are at risk of being seen in advanced ages.
- If you have a job that will tire your eyes and your eyes are sensitive, you can consume golden berries.
2) Clears Inflammations
- Golden strawberry is a fruit recommended to be consumed in cases of inflammation. The golden strawberry, which has been preferred in the treatment of diseases for centuries, stops the inflammation spreading in the body.
- Your natural remedy for urinary tract inflammation and skin inflammation can be golden berries!
- Golden berry extract care products support the cleansing of the skin from inflammation.
3) Nourishes Hair
- Vitamins A, B, C and E in golden berries will delight those who struggle with their hair.
- Golden Strawberry has the power to nourish the hair roots.
- It gives vitality to the hair and eliminates the dullness.
- You can get the moisture that the hair needs from the golden strawberry.
4) Relieves Anemia
- The anemia problem experienced by many people will end with golden berries. Bringing blood values to healthy numbers, golden strawberry will make you forget iron deficiency!
- The iron ratio, which should be high in every period of life, will be kept in an ideal balance thanks to golden berries and anemia will be cured!
- You can add golden strawberries to healthy snacks and meet your iron needs.
5) Protects the Immune System
- If you have a structure that is immediately affected by seasonal changes; You can consume golden berries and protect your immune system.
- Keeping your body away from germs, golden berries have a natural antibiotic effect. Those who consume golden strawberries are affected by the cold as little as possible!
- For a fit body and skeletal system, keep the golden berries in mind.
6) Balances Cholesterol
- Golden strawberry has a fibrous structure. Thanks to this feature, it ensures that cholesterol is always in balance.
- Golden strawberry, which prevents the accumulation of harmful fats in the veins, also eliminates the possibility of heart attack.
- You can protect your heart health by consuming golden berries instead of harmful snacks.
7) Diet Friendly
- Gooseberry is a low-calorie fruit. You can stay in shape by consuming dried golden berries in diet meals.
- If you ask whether golden berries will make you lose weight, you can get the answer that golden berries added to healthy meals will help you lose weight by accelerating your metabolism.
- Don’t forget to make healthy snacks with strawberry yogurt and smoothie!
8) Soothes the Intestines
- The golden berry, which contains fiber, has the effect of activating the stagnant intestines.
- It can be consumed regularly to accelerate metabolism, eliminate edema, and prevent stomach swelling.
- Those who regularly consume golden berries are saved from catching colon cancer!
9) Powerful Antioxidant
- Antioxidant substances necessary for a healthy life are also found in golden berries. By consuming golden berries, you can purify your body from harmful substances.
- Since it has a diuretic effect, it facilitates the purification of the body.
- Do not forget to consume golden berries to purify your skin, hair, intestines and soul from toxins!
How to Eat Golden Strawberry
The benefits of golden berries have been announced by many experts such as İbrahim Saracoğlu. Those who hear about its benefits go to the nearest market or a transfer and start looking for golden berries. So, how should you eat the golden berry? Here are some suggestions for you:
- When golden strawberry is consumed raw, it does not lose its nutritional value and gives a very delicious taste.
- If you want to make cake and dessert; You can take the dried golden strawberry or its fruit and add it like a grape.
- If you wish, you can also make jam or fruit juice with golden berries. You can add flavor with this fruit while making smoothies.
Golden Strawberry Harms and Side Effects
- Gooseberry has the property of diluting the blood, so it is not recommended for low blood pressure patients to consume golden berries.
- In addition, those who use drugs that lower blood pressure should stay away from golden berries. Consumption of golden berries with medication can cause fainting and loss of consciousness.
- If you have diarrhea, avoid consuming golden berries. Since it will have a laxative effect, it can cause water loss in the body.
How to Dry Golden Strawberry?
Golden strawberry is consumed both in its fresh form and in its dry form. If you want to dry the golden strawberries and eat them; You must follow these steps:
- Those who produce golden strawberries provide the drying of strawberries in special drying rooms.
- If you want to dry the golden strawberries and consume them throughout the year; Arrange the strawberries on a tray and leave them in the sun for a few days.
- Thanks to the heat of the sun, the golden strawberries will be dried without additives.
- Dried golden strawberries should be stored in glass jars in a cool place.