13 Natural Remedies for Immediate Menstruation
If your period is delayed due to irregular menstruation or if you want to have an early period due to another reason, you can apply some natural methods.
These natural methods, which will answer the question of what should I do to get a period right away, generally show their menstrual-reducing effects in a short time and allow women who want to have an early period for vacation to have a comfortable day during their vacation. If there is a medical drug recommended by the doctor, this drug can also be used for menstrual cramps.
What Should Be Done to Get Menstruation Immediately? 13 Natural Remedies
1) St. John’s Wort
- St. John’s Wort helps you to have a healthy menstrual period by minimizing the syndromes that occur before menstruation.
- St. John’s wort, which relieves menstrual cramps and menstrual pains, is shown among the most effective menstrual-reducing herbs used today.
- Cinnamon is among the natural remedies of the menstrual period as well as its smell and taste.
- Cinnamon, which also has anti-bloating properties, relieves menstrual pain and regulates bleeding.
- Another thing to do to get your period is to drink sage as one of the effective natural methods.
- Consuming sage, in addition to its menstrual effect, contributes to increasing body resistance and making the body stronger.
- Start drinking a week before the start of the menstrual period.
- If you consume 1-2 glasses of sage during the day, you can make your menstrual period start earlier.
- Turmeric, which is one of the natural products that offers extremely important contributions to health and is accepted in the class of miraculous plants, is also an effective product for the earlier start of the menstrual period.
- Preparation of turmeric cure: Add a quarter teaspoon of turmeric into a glass of milk. Try to consume this mixture that you have prepared for a few glasses during the day until your period comes.
- If you wish, you can also add some honey to the turmeric milk mixture to make it more delicious.
5) Fennel Seed
Fennel seed is an extremely useful herb for breastfeeding mothers. Another important contribution of the mixture prepared with fennel seeds is that it makes it possible to start the menstrual period earlier.
Preparation of fennel cure:
- First, you need to add two tablespoons of fennel seeds to a glass of water.
- Then let this mixture sit overnight.
- The next day, strain the water and try to drink it until your menstrual period starts.
6) Black Cumin
- If half of it is consumed in the morning and half in the evening, only 15 grams of black cumin per day makes a great contribution to the body at the point of fighting infections that cause menstrual delay.
- Black cumin, which is an extremely powerful expectorant, begins to show its benefits in a very short time.
- If you wish, you can produce a solution to your menstrual interruption problem by mixing yarrow and black cumin in some water and drinking it after boiling.
7) Chaste Grass
- Chaste grass, which regulates the body balance, is among the plants that are extremely effective in hormone production.
- In regular use, it has the feature of balancing premenstrual pain, menstrual pain, menstrual cramps, irregular menstruation, chest pain, menstrual swelling and the amount of bleeding.
- It is one of the natural herbs that is used quite a lot in menstrual irregularity.
- Throw a spoonful of yarrow in the boiling water you have prepared and consume it warmly before the start of menstruation.
- This method helps stimulate your uterus.
9) Onion Cure
In order to get menstruation immediately, onion peel is one of the cures that can be prepared very easily and effectively to prevent the formation of cysts in the ovaries, as well as to eliminate menstrual irregularity.
Preparation of onion curd:
- Your list of needs: 1 medium size white onion, 2 glasses of pre-boiled non-chlorinated water and parsley.
- First, peel the onion and then cut the onion into quarters.
- Throw the onions together with the parsley into two glasses of water that you have previously boiled and prepared without chlorine and leave the mixture to boil for five minutes.
- After the mixture boils, remove the onions in the pot.
- You can consume the mixture you have prepared on an empty stomach twice a day, at lunch and in the evening, before meals.
- If you apply this cure 9-10 days a month, you can clearly feel the effect of menstrual cramps and reduce your complaints.
- If you wish, you can continue the curing application at 15-day intervals in the same way.
You can use the thyme plant to get your period immediately. You can get a healing and beneficial mixture with thyme, which is one of the most wonderful herbs on this subject.
Preparation of thyme cure:
- First, boil a glass of water, add a pinch of thyme to it.
- Then wait until the mixture brews. You don’t have to drink thyme tea hot. Therefore, after taking the mixture brew, you can wait for it to cool and consume it that way.
- You can consume your thyme mixture two or three times a day until you get your period.
11) Carrot Seed
Carrot seed, which is one of the nutrients used for menstruation, accelerates the process of menstruation.
Preparation of carrot seed cure:
- Add two pinches of carrot seeds to a glass of boiling water.
- Then wait 2-3 minutes for it to brew.
- You can consume this mixture three times a day until you get your period.
12) Melissa Herb
- Known for its relaxing and healing properties, lemon balm is among the greatest saviors of painful menstrual days.
- Thanks to its active ingredient, which has the feature of relieving especially severe cramps and pains, it is one of the natural expectorant plants.
13) Parsley Cure
One of the natural methods to get menstruation is to consume parsley cure, which comes to the forefront with its expectorant effect. When the active substance called apiol in this medicinal plant, which ensures the realization of menstruation in a short time, starts to stimulate your uterus when it enters your body and revives the stimuli necessary for the onset of menstrual bleeding in the body.
Preparation of parsley cure:
- First, pour five cups of water into a saucepan and start boiling.
- Then, when the water boils, remove the pot from the stove.
- Add a pinch of parsley that you have washed before.
- After adding the parsley to the pot, wait for half an hour and strain the water of the cure you have prepared.
- Then drink this water during the day.
Other quick solutions we can offer you if you are wondering what to do to get a period right away:
- One of the effective ways to get an early period is to take a hot bath or, if possible, lie down in a tub of hot water. While warm water plays an important role in the relaxation of the body, it also reduces the stress level. Care should be taken that the water temperature is not too high in the hot bath application, which ensures that the menstrual date comes to the fore with the increase in blood circulation.
- Taking vitamin D by taking advantage of the sun’s rays is also effective in the release of hormones that enable the reproductive system to work properly. Therefore, it may be beneficial to sunbathe when the sun’s rays are not very steep or to spend time outdoors with clothes that expose arms and legs.
- Movement and exercise are also among the factors that accelerate blood circulation. Exercising in a way that does not force oneself too much can cause menstrual bleeding to occur earlier than expected.
- In cases where previous plans cannot be postponed, another method that can be applied to have an early period is to eat a diet rich in vitamin C. Foods such as tomatoes, lemons, green peppers, red cabbage, strawberries, kiwi and pineapple are rich in vitamin C. However, carbonated drinks containing vitamin C should be avoided. Caffeinated beverages, as well as carbonated beverages, can also cause delayed menstrual periods.