10 Winter Fruits: Fruits That Support Immunity in Winter
Fruits with a high sugar content may reflect on you as weight on inactive winter days. We have prepared a list of winter fruit names that will help you when you go shopping in winter days for healthy nutrition. You should know which fruit is the vitamin store of cold days. Here are delicious and useful fruits that you can consume in winter! We wish you healthy days with lots of vitamins.
What Are Winter Fruits?
- Quince, which is very rich in terms of vitamin value, is also consumed by adding it to meat dishes. Its hard texture softens when it meets a little hot water and becomes more easily edible.
- Jam, dessert and juice can be made with quince.
- In some regions, quince is also added to ashura.
- You can protect yourself from diseases by consuming quince, which is high in vitamins A, B and C, calcium, potassium and fiber ratio, in winter cold.
- Quince is consumed during pregnancy to relieve nausea.
- Since it provides a feeling of satiety, it prevents the rise of stomach acids and prevents vomiting.
- In addition, it is recommended to consume quince frequently, as it also feeds the baby.
- Apple, which has many types, will continue to flavor fruit plates in winter evenings.
- Apple is a fruit that gives a feeling of satiety and works the intestines.
- It is rich in antioxidant substances.
- It protects your skin with vitamin E and the immune system with vitamin C.
- It is recommended to consume 1 apple every day to protect your health against cancer cells.
- Apple, which has an important place in diet nutrition, balances blood sugar.
- It suppresses the sudden feeling of hunger.
- You can stay full for longer if you eat the apple by slicing it and pouring some cinnamon on it.
- Cinnamon accelerates metabolism and helps you with apples as a hearty snack.
- Mandarin, the harbinger of the winter season, is a complete vitamin C store.
- You should definitely consume tangerines while fighting against flu, cold and flu.
- Tangerines will help you easily get rid of germs in your body and regain your health.
- Is pomegranate a winter fruit? Our answer to your question will be yes.
- When you buy one from the market in winter and come home, it is the only fruit that has a thousand.
- It is very rich in antioxidant substances.
- Pomegranate protects and actively works the intestines. In addition, pomegranate juice will be a miracle elixir for those who want to lose weight.
- You should consume pomegranate to easily get rid of the bacteria and virus spreading throughout the body.
- Pomegranate is a powerful fruit that prevents cancer cells from entering the body.
- When the winter comes, the orange, which fascinates the fruit aisles with its eye-catching color, prevents the problem of cellulite when consumed fresh. It cures the common cold.
- It gives energy to start the day.
- It beautifies the skin.
- Orange is a winter fruit that will come to you like medicine.
- Do not peel the orange and put it on your head, you can protect your health by consuming it during the day 🙂
- We used to wonder if kiwi was a winter fruit or a summer fruit.
- It is known that kiwi ripens and tastes in winter.
- It minimizes your risk of catching diseases on cold days and gives you a more comfortable winter period.
- As a shield against cancer cells, kiwi has higher vitamin C than orange.
- Grapefruit, which you can find fresh in the aisles from November to February, is very successful in healing wounds.
- Since it accelerates cell repair, it saves you from diseases as soon as possible.
- You can consume the grapefruit fruit raw, and you can make jam from the peel. It will be very useful for you both inside and out.
- You can accelerate fat burning thanks to the detox drinks you will prepare with grapefruit.
- This miracle fruit has a high metabolism boosting power.
- You can prepare more fit for summer by consuming it regularly during the winter months.
8) Persimmon – Apple of Paradise
- Although it looks like a tomato on the outside, it is a date palm.
- In some cities, it is also known as the date of paradise.
- It is very effective against cardiovascular diseases.
- It contains vitamins A, C and E.
- Persimmon, which cures anemia, is among the fruits you can consume in winter.
- The effect of persimmon on children is enormous.
- Persimmon, which supports muscle and brain development, is consumed as a food that cleans bacteria in the mouth for all ages.
- Chestnut is one of the delicious fruits that you can consume in winter.
- It is frequently preferred in winter days with its feature that destroys stress, renews cells and relieves stomach diseases.
- You can consume it on the stove, in the oven, by boiling and making dessert.
- Chestnut is a fruit high in selenium content.
- For a healthy bone and muscle system, we can recommend you to consume chestnuts in winter.
- Another fruit that will protect you from diseases on cold days is the pear.
- It is among the foods high in fiber, which has many different varieties.
- In cases where you feel indigestion, burning or nausea in the stomach, a pear will be good for you.
- If you have constipation complaints, you can consume pears regularly in this process.
- It can be added to foods during the development period of children and babies.
- On days when you have stomach problems, it will be very good for you to consume 1 pear a day.