Vinegar for Scabies: Kills Parasites!
Scabies, which is in the category of skin diseases, is one of the most common health problems worldwide. It can be seen in people of all ages. The disease is known to be caused by a small species of mite called Sarcoptes scabei. These mites settle on the skin and collect on the skin. The mites that cause scabies can live on the skin for 4 to 8 weeks. The symptoms of this disorder, which negatively affects the quality of life, are itching and rash on the hands, armpits, abdomen, and between the fingers. These symptoms are exacerbated, especially at night. While the symptoms of scabies are like this in humans, it can be in the form of redness, itching, dandruff, hair loss and bad smell in cats and dogs.
In scabies, the females of the scabies lay their eggs in the outermost layer of the skin. Then the skin shows an allergic reaction to this condition; In a short time, itching and rash begin. Scabies is not a skin reaction due to pollution, but an irritation that starts with the effect of scabies.
The appearance of scabies can be easily distinguished from other skin problems due to the thin channels opened by the scabies in the skin. The disease is contagious. For this reason, family members living in the same house are also at risk. Therefore, treatment should be started as soon as possible. The answer to the question of whether mange can be transmitted from animals to humans is yes, although the probability is low.
Scabies is usually transmitted through prolonged skin-to-skin contact or sexual contact. It can also be transmitted through the shared use of items such as clothes, towels and bedspreads infested with scabies mites. Therefore, if a person has scabies at home, their personal belongings should be separated immediately.
If there are signs of scabies, it is best to consult a dermatologist.
Experts can recommend symptom-suppressing scabies cream and cleansing lotions to maintain hygiene. In addition, herbal treatment methods can be applied at home in order to reduce the symptoms of the disease and to heal in a short time. Vinegar treatment for scabies is the most common herbal treatment. There are also different herbal treatment options such as salt, turmeric, cologne, tea tree oil and aloe vera application.
In this article, we will only focus on the treatment of scabies with vinegar and share the answer to the question of how to use vinegar in the treatment of scabies. If you are ready, let’s move on to the details without wasting any time!
How to Use Vinegar in the Treatment of Scabies?
- Vinegar, which is shown as a panacea, has been used against many health problems from past to present.
- One of them is scabies. Scabies treatment can be supplemented with vinegar.
- Especially white vinegar is very effective in the treatment of scabies.
So how does white vinegar kill scabies parasites?
- Vinegar has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has an acidic nature. White vinegar changes the pH of the skin. This change causes the scabies parasites to die.
- Let’s come to the answer to the question of how to use vinegar in the treatment of scabies!
- First of all, if you have decided to get support from vinegar in the treatment of scabies, we should say from the beginning that you will need drinking water (non-chlorinated water), white vinegar and a piece of cotton.
- After obtaining all the ingredients, first, mix a glass of white vinegar with a glass of water thoroughly.
- Then, wet a piece of cotton with this mixture and hold it on the itchy area for 5 minutes.
- At the end of the procedure, you can rinse your skin with warm water if you wish.
- We recommend doing this application 3 times a day for about 15 days. When done regularly, it kills scabies mites that cause itching in a short time. It helps relieve itching and rash symptoms.
- Let’s say there is no white vinegar at home, but apple cider vinegar is available. Apple cider vinegar is also good for scabies. You can use apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar without any hesitation. The way of use is exactly the same as the use of white vinegar.
Is Vinegar Good for Scabies?
- Is vinegar good for scabies? The answer to this question is yes. Many people who have survived scabies have experienced that vinegar can relieve their symptoms.
- Vinegar changes the ph value of the skin with its acidic structure. This situation causes the death of microscopic mites that are 0.3 to 0.5 mm in size, that is, invisible to the naked eye.
- In addition, it helps to heal the skin by eliminating complaints such as itching and rash, which are among the symptoms of scabies.
- In general, vinegar is an ideal food for skin problems such as burning, itching and inflammation.
- White vinegar or apple cider vinegar can be preferred as an aid in the treatment of scabies.
- The scabies rash, which may remain for a while after the treatment, should not be peeled forcibly, and the skin should be given an opportunity to renew itself. In this process, nourishing and skin-renewing natural ingredients can be used.
- After the scabies is gone, it is beneficial for your skin to consume foods containing especially vitamin E and vitamin C and to use creams containing these vitamins.
- Considering that scabies is perceived as skin contamination and requires a deep cleaning, dangerous treatment methods can be tried.
- Scabies should never be eradicated with liquids that will irritate the skin, such as bleach.If you say that scabies does not go away despite trying every possible way, you may need to have scabies spraying for your environment.