Making Homemade Yogurt Recipe
- First, take the milk in a deep saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- The trick is ❕ if you wet your pot and add milk afterward, then the bottom will not burn while boiling.
- Do not boil over high heat while boiling. Boil slowly over medium heat.
- After boiling, keep it in a large glass bowl or saucepan and let it cool.
- The trick is, the milk should be neither too hot nor too cold before adding the yeast. It has to be perfectly lukewarm. If you dip your little finger into the milk and last for 7 seconds, it means the milk is just as warm as we want it to be.
- Now add the fermented or ready-made yogurt yeast to a bowl, take a little of the warm milk on it, whisk it and add it into the milk. Then mix it slowly and close the lid and wrap it well with kitchen cloths.
- Leave it in a warm place for 10 hours, then open it and add it to the refrigerator and leave it like this for 1 night.
- If you don’t like watery yogurt, if you like whole stone-hard yogurt, then add a clean towel to the yogurt and drain the water.
- Tip ❕Never spill the filtered water. You can use it in your meals, in recipes such as dough, pies, donuts, or soup. Calcium is stored in boiling water. good luck.