Heavy Metal Detox: Healthy Result in 10 Steps
Numerous substances found in nature can be beneficial for the body and sometimes become dangerous. In this article, we will talk about heavy metals, which are substances that put the body in a dangerous state. Heavy metals are substances that put many people’s lives at risk. Heavy metal poisoning and heavy metal types, which are frequently brought up by experts, are discussed for you in this article.
To purify the body from toxins and have a clean body; Be sure to read this article to the end. If you work in the industrial field or go out of the house frequently, heavy metals can also affect you.
What Are Heavy Metals?
- In science, chemical elements with a specific gravity greater than 4 are called “heavy metals”.
- The heavy metal expression describes the toxic-effective elements taken with industrial and industrial products that the body does not need in general. This word is often used in medicine and food. Because while taking human health under control, heavy metals are avoided.
- Heavy metals enter the body through the air and skin and poison the body. It accumulates in the soft tissues of your body and is very difficult to be excreted.
- In some cases, heavy metal enters the body from drinking water. Therefore, the pH level and cleanliness of drinking water is very important for your health.
- When the effects of heavy metals on human health are listed, it is known that they primarily tire the body and damage the organs.
- Heavy metals, which affect the function of internal organs, especially affect the people working in the industrial environment. These people often feel tired and exhausted.
What are heavy metals?
- They are substances called cadmium.
These substances are partially needed by the body.
- While the heavy metals needed by the body are expressed as zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, iron, manganese, the substances that are not essential for the body are listed as lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium.
- The most dangerous of these metals is lead. Lead poisoning particularly affects children deeply.
- Lead poisoning, which causes learning difficulties and permanent damage to brain cells, is transmitted by unhealthy diet, consuming unhygienic foods and airborne. It requires care and attention in the kitchen area to avoid.
- Another dangerous heavy metal is mercury. Mercury evaporates at room temperature. When vaporized mercury reaches the lungs, it causes respiratory diseases.
- Aluminum , which is a soft and light heavy metal, also threatens health. Aluminum is often found in kitchen products. Such as foil, storage container, disposable products. Paint and wallpapers also contain aluminum material. Therefore, caution should be exercised in the use of such products. It should not be exposed to heat.
- Cadmium heavy metal is excreted from the body through the kidneys and liver. In order to dispose of this substance, kidney and liver health must be protected.
- Copper is also a heavy metal and is most commonly airborne. To prevent copper poisoning; Care should be taken that the plumbing pipes are not copper. More than 10 grams of copper can cause fatal results.
- Another of the damages of heavy metals is that they cause DNA damage. It is recommended to stay away from products and foods containing heavy metals during pregnancy in order to protect from permanent damage and not to affect the health of the baby in the womb.
- Since lead is a heavy metal in toys, it should be purchased by paying attention to its source when purchasing toys. Otherwise, it affects the health of babies and children.
- Seafood contains heavy metals. For this reason, when buying seafood from outside, it should be purchased from reliable points. It should be cleaned and washed very well. The most reliable seafood should be consumed.
- Products such as salmon, sole, sardines and shrimp can be consumed. It is recommended to stay away from mussels as much as possible.
What Are the Symptoms of Heavy Metal Poisoning?
There is a risk of heavy metals poisoning people in every environment. Factors such as products used in the home, the way the food is prepared, and the cleanliness of the working environment can cause heavy metal poisoning. There are some signs of this poisoning. Let’s take a look at the symptoms of heavy metal poisoning.
- long-lasting joint pain
- Anemia of unknown cause
- constant headache
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of morale and motivation
- get sick often
- memory problems
- Sleep disorders
- It has symptoms such as intestinal laziness.
Heavy Metal Detox: The Best Solution in 10 Steps
Ways to get rid of heavy metals are quite easy. It is only necessary to change the living standards. There are easy steps such as creating a diet and taking sports into your life. When you add foods that create heavy metal detox to your meals, you can purify your body from heavy metals. Within a few days, you may notice that your breathing is relieved and your body is refreshed.
If you think that heavy metals harm your body or you want to take precautions; Be sure to check these tips:
- Step 1 Water Consumption: In order to remove heavy metals from the body, you must first take water into your life. You should drink plenty of water and refresh your body often during the day. Water provides cell renewal and facilitates the excretion of metals.
- Step 2. Glass Kitchen Products: Prefer glass storage containers. If you use storage containers containing aluminum, you will accelerate the entry of heavy metals into your body. Thanks to the glass storage containers, you can maintain the nutritional value of the food and eat more healthily.
- Step 3 Food Hygiene: Vegetables and fruits should be washed very well. If there are places where you think that vegetables and fruits are not washed well, it is not recommended to shop at those points. Because heavy metals also enter the body from dirty food.
- Step 4 Reliable Kitchen Products: Use kitchen supplies that you know the source of. After knowing the source of ceramic products, contact them in food.
- Step 5 Clean Air: Heavy metals that enter the body through air pollution are very difficult to remove. To get rid of this situation, it is recommended to get plenty of fresh air. It is recommended to rest in places away from industry and crowds such as plateaus, chalets and countryside. Your body will regenerate faster when your lungs are filled with fresh air.
- Step 6 Consumption of Green Vegetables: Give importance to green vegetables. Do not miss the antioxidant parsley, especially in your kitchen. You can consume it in the morning for breakfast, in the evening salad and with a meal. Since parsley is a vegetable that purifies the body, it will help you with heavy metal poisoning.
- Step 7 Medicinal Herbal Teas: Get into the habit of drinking herbal tea. You can increase the cell renewal rate of the body by drinking 2 cups of herbal tea during the day. Antioxidant teas such as green tea, chamomile tea, ginger tea can be preferred. These teas quickly remove heavy metals from the body.
- Step 8 Vitamin C Supplement: Take vitamin C. Thanks to fruits containing vitamin C such as oranges, tangerines and lemons, you will be able to clear heavy metals from your body more quickly. It is recommended to consume fresh juice during the day. Fresh fruit juice will strengthen your immune system as it will provide you with vitamin C supplement.
- Step 9 Quit Smoking: If you smoke, it is recommended to quit. Because cigarettes contain heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and cadmium. You quickly get these metals into your body with each cigarette you smoke. If you smoke too often, you will reduce your quality of life.
- Step 10 Sports: It is recommended to do sports. You can clean the lungs by doing sports. Thanks to outdoor sports, you can get rid of heavy metals by taking clean oxygen into your body.
Foods to Remove Heavy Metals from the Body
We have listed some foods that create a detox effect to get rid of heavy metals for you. If you do not miss these nutrients from your kitchen, you will not be affected by heavy metals.
- Brussels sprouts
- basil herb