7 Natural Treatments for Falling Nails
Nails, which have the task of strengthening the grip of the fingers and toes, require very special care. Having healthy nails also protects the general body’s health. It is one of your duties to prevent infection from the nail roots and to grow healthy nails.
You can get rid of nail problems by taking care of your nails frequently and paying attention to your diet. Nail fall, which is one of the problems you face, becomes curable thanks to various methods.
Nail fall, which is a disease that can be experienced by people of all ages, will be healed by herbal solutions and medical intervention. Ointments deemed appropriate by the doctor will protect the nail structure and nourish the root part. Now, you can eliminate many question marks about nail drop treatment on this page.
What Is Good For Nail Falling? 7 Natural Treatments
1) Biotin Serum
- For those who are wondering what to do for nail falling out; First of all, it is recommended not to panic.
- Nail growth is a quick and easy process. You can use biotin serum to quickly repair the fallen nail and protect the fingers from infection.
- Biotin serum, which is usually recommended for hair care, stimulates the nail roots and quickly improves the condition of falling out.
- Biotin serum can be applied to the nails twice a day, in the morning and evening.
2) Tea Tree Oil
- When you notice the damage to your nails, the question of what is good for nail falling occurs in your mind. The answer to this question is tea tree oil.
- Apply tea tree oil twice a day by massaging your nails.
- Try it, especially before going to sleep at night.
- It will support the removal of dead cells and the healthier growth of the nail.
3) Apple Cider Vinegar
- To find a solution to nail drooping in hand and toenails; You can use apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar prevents inflammation in the roots of the nails. Thus, you can prevent the spread of infection in your body in general.
- Every evening, rest your feet in water containing apple cider vinegar for 10 minutes.
- Then dry your feet with a towel and carefully cut off the softened nail.
- Make sure to apply it regularly.
4) Olive oil
- You can massage using olive oil to relieve finger pain caused by nail fall.
- Thanks to olive oil, you will support faster repair of nails.
- It is recommended that you take care of your nails regularly and apply olive oil aftercare.
5) Almond Oil
- If you have a nail drop on your hands or feet that bothers you; You can relax your nails by using almond oil.
- You should file your nails every night and cut off the growing parts. After the treatment, you can massage your nails with almond oil.
- Almond oil; Thanks to the vitamin in its content, it will allow the nail to fall off easily and the new nail to grow rapidly.
6) Avocado Oil
- Avocado oil, which is rich in vitamin E, will prevent pain and inflammation in case of nail fall.
- You can use avocado oil by massaging your nails in the morning and evening.
- By feeding the nail roots, it will make the new general nail grow more easily and healthily.
7) Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil, which has an important place in foot and hand care, helps you to overcome nail fall in the lightest way.
- It makes the old nail, which contains dead cells, fall off easily.
- It repairs the place of the fallen nail and helps the nail grow in a healthy way.
- It is recommended that you apply coconut oil to your nails at regular intervals.
What To Do To Ease Nail Falling?
- First of all, you need to be patient to ease the nail fall and get rid of this situation painlessly.
- You should definitely not pluck the nail that has broken off and is trying to separate from the skin.
- It is recommended to cut the excess part of the nail that is about to fall off with nail clippers every night.
- If your nails are very hard, you can also apply the filing process.
- During this period, you should avoid wearing tight shoes.
- You should not wear socks with hanging threads inside. The threads will pull the nail and cause it to brake suddenly.
- By choosing softer socks, you can expect the nail to fall off painlessly.
- You can relieve pain by massaging with herbal oils.
- You can also wash your feet frequently and prevent fungus from forming.
- You can use pain relievers and antibiotic creams recommended by your doctor. Thanks to the medications given by your doctor, the nail falls off easily and it takes an easier process to replace the new nail. In this process, your fingers are also protected from infection.
What Causes Nail Drops?
There are multiple factors that cause nail fall. The causes of nail fall in adults and babies occur in various ways. The conditions that cause the nail to break off from the skin are as follows:
- A blow to the nail is the most common cause. If a heavy object suddenly falls on your feet and bleeding begins under the nail; There is a high probability that the nail will fall off.
- Nail fungus can cause nail drooping. If your nails are yellowing and itchy, it may be caused by fungus.
- Psoriasis is a cause of nail droop. Nail drooping has occurred in almost 60% of psoriasis patients. This disease, which affects the nail skin, will cause it to fall off.
- It is very common to experience nail drops due to the wrong shoe selection. Choosing tight and high-heeled shoes will cause the nail to be pinched. Compressed nail presses on the roots and causes damage to the roots. Therefore, you should choose comfortable shoes.
- Nail fall is caused by which vitamin deficiency? Nail fall is very common in vitamin D deficiency.
- For healthy nails, you need to take vitamin D.
- To prevent nail fall in newborn babies, nails should be trimmed if they are long. Babies’ nails should be cut in a controlled manner with baby nail clippers, without allowing any breakage and scratching the skin. As it grows longer, it will cause the nail to fall out.
- If you have worn tight shoes for a long time, your nails may fall out as they will be damaged.
What Is Good For Nail Fall Pain?
The nail may cause pain as it gradually separates from the root. You can try various herbal methods to get rid of this pain. Here are the recommended natural methods of pain relief:
- When nail fall causes pain in the feet or hands, you can brew your herbal tea and massage it after the temperature has passed. Especially the water of chamomile tea will relieve this pain in a short time.
- For pain relief, put ice cubes in a towel and cold massage your feet. It helps to relieve pain by regulating blood circulation.
- Brew green tea leaves in hot water and put them in a bowl. Soak your feet or hands in this water for 10 minutes. It will be helpful in relieving the pain.
- Soothe nails by massaging your feet with coconut oil. The pain will go away soon.
What to Do to Prevent Nail Falling?
- You have noticed the nail fall situation and are thinking about which doctor to go to for nail fall; your way will fall to the dermatology doctor’s clinic.
- The dermatology department will initiate the treatment that will improve the deformation of the nail.
- You can take precautionary measures to prevent this situation. You can prevent a possible nail fall by paying attention to foot and hand cleaning.
- As your nails get longer, you can trim regularly.
- You should stay away from wearing tight and high-heeled shoes.
- You can maintain nail health by changing socks frequently.
- On hot days, you can feed your hands and feet with vitamin D. For this, you should not run away from the Sun.
- A diet rich in vitamin D will also help you in this regard.