The most searched recipes of 2021
The 5 most searched recipes on the internet throughout 2021 are loved by many people at home. Cold baklava, taco, tulumba, gullaç and soufflé recipes were the 5 most searched recipes throughout 2021. The preparation and ingredients of the 5 most popular recipes…
MOST SEARCHED RECIPES OF 2021
The 5 most searched recipes on Google in 2021…
- 300 grams of rosemary leaves
- 2 liters of milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons of rose water that can be added to food
- 150 grams walnuts
For the above;
- half pomegranate
- Before Güllaç; milk, boil 2 cups of granulated sugar in a saucepan.
- Then add 1.5 tablespoons of rose water to the milk and pour it into a large tray.
- Dip half of the gullaç leaves one by one in milk and spread them on a separate tray.
- Sprinkle walnuts in the middle.
- Dip the remaining Güllaç in milk in the same way and place them on top of the walnuts.
- Pour the milky mixture in the tray over the Güllac and leave it in the refrigerator for 4 hours until the milk is absorbed.
- Then cut it the way you want.
- Garnish with powdered pistachios and candied cherries or pomegranate seeds and serve.
COLD BAKLAVA RECIPE
cold baklava ingredients
- 1 pack of phyllo dough
- 250 g butter
For the syrup:
- 4 glasses of milk
- 1 glass of water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Well ground pistachios or coarsely ground walnuts or hazelnuts
For the above:
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 50 g dark or milk chocolate grater
MAKING COLD BAKLAVA
- Before we start making the dessert, let’s start by putting the syrup on the stove.
- Let’s take milk, water and sugar in a saucepan and turn on the stove.
- After boiling for a while, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Melt the butter with the help of a pan.
- Let’s lubricate the tray or my debt with a very small portion of baklava.
- Let’s cut the phyllo dough in the size of pyrex. The debt you will use may be 30 cm.
- Let’s divide the dough into two equal parts and use one half for the bottom layer and the other half for the top layer.
- Let’s lubricate each layer with the help of a brush.
- You can also put edge pieces that are not too thick between the baklava layers.
- Let’s put the dough on top of each other by lubricating all layers without forgetting to lubricate each layer.
- Then let’s sprinkle the material we will put in the baklava.
- While sprinkling the pistachios, let’s be careful that they are scattered everywhere, especially in the corners.
- After placing the material between them, let’s arrange the top layer of the baklava in such a way that they are oiled.
- Finally, let’s oil the top layer of our baklava and fix the unsightly parts.
- You can slice your baklava any way you want.
- However, it would be more beneficial to slice it squarely.
- We bake in a preheated 180C oven until the bottom and top are browned.
- Depending on the type of oven, it takes between 1 hour and 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- After the baklavas are cooked, wait 5-10 minutes for the first heat to come out.
- Sherbet should be in the form of cold sherbet on hot baklava.
- After the dessert is sherbet, it should first be left at room temperature for about 1 hour in order to absorb the syrup and cool down.
- After the baklava has cooled enough, let’s drizzle cocoa and finely grated chocolate on it with the help of a sieve.
- At this stage, if you want, you can use cocoa mixed with milk powder or you can use chocolate that you have thoroughly pulverized.
- While serving, you can serve by sprinkling the ground pistachios on it.
- 8 taco shells
- 500 g minced meat
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Black pepper
MAKING THE TACO
- Chop the onion into cubes and put it in the pan with the minced meat.
- Drizzle olive oil over it and let it cook over medium heat.
- Puree the tomatoes in the food processor and add to the roasted ground beef.
- Add the tomato paste and pepper sauce.
- Cook on low heat until the water evaporates.
- Chop the peppers into cubes and sauté them in a separate pan with a little olive oil.
- Add to the mince. Season with salt and spices.
- Cook for a few minutes and remove from the stove. Heat the taco shells in the oven.
- Fill them with the minced meat mixture and serve with a sprinkling of chopped parsley on top.
TUUMBA DESSERT RECIPE
Tulumba dessert ingredients
Ingredients for the dough
- 100 grams of butter
- 3 glasses of water
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of semolina
- 1 tablespoon of starch
Ingredients for frying
- sunflower oil
Ingredients for sherbet
- 4 glasses of water
- 4.5 cups of granulated sugar
- 5-6 drops of lemon juice
MAKING THE TUUMBA DESSERT
- For Tulumba dessert, firstly, put sugar and water in the pot and boil it.
- Then add 5-6 drops of lemon juice and let it cool.
- Put butter and water in a saucepan, open the bottom of the saucepan, when the oil melts, sift the flour into it and add it.
- Add sugar and salt, mix and cook for an average of 10 minutes.
- Cover the cooked dough, but keep stirring constantly so that it does not form a crust.
- In this way, when your dough starts to cool, add eggs one by one and mix.
- After the eggs are thoroughly beaten, add starch and semolina into it and mix.
- Take your ready dough into your squeezing bag with a serrated tip.
- Put plenty of oil in a saucepan and while the oil is cold, squeeze the dough in the piping bag into pinky-finger-length pieces.
- Then turn on the stove and let the dessert cook on low heat until it turns golden brown.
- Transfer your baked dessert to cold sherbet and then serve it sprinkled with powdered peanuts.
RECIPE OF SUFLE IN A POTS
Souffle ingredients in the pot
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 teacup of oil
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 8 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 8 slices of dark chocolate
- powdered sugar
MAKING SUFLE IN A POTS
- First, mix the eggs and granulated sugar in a bowl.
- When the sugar is completely melted, add oil, milk, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla and flour and beat with a mixer.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water. You can use heat-resistant souffle molds to cook the soufflé.
- The water you fill in the pot should reach half of the souffle molds.
- Place 1 slice of chocolate in each of the souffle molds.
- Fill the mixture you prepared into the souffle cups. Leave a 1-inch gap on the containers.
- Dip the remaining chocolate slices into the center of the mixture.
- Carefully place the souffle molds in the hot water in the pot.
- Cook over high heat for about 1 minute, until the water boils.
- When the water starts to boil, turn the stove to low heat, close the lid of the pot and cook in a controlled manner for 6 minutes.
- Keep the cooked soufflés at room temperature. Then sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar and serve.