Benefits of Milk: Reasons To Drink Milk Every Day!
Milk, which is one of the most consumed and most loved animal foods in the world; In addition to its high protein content, it is also rich in calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and potassium minerals. Food that is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin B12; It is also remarkable with dairy products such as cheese, yogurt and kefir. Milk, which contains about 42 calories in 100 milliliters, is a nutritious food containing saturated fatty acids and carbohydrates. It may cause a digestive problem called lactose intolerance in some people due to the problems experienced in the digestion of lactose in its content.
Another type of milk that comes to mind when milk is mentioned is royal jelly. The benefits of royal jelly, a type of enzyme secreted by young bees from their subpharyngeal glands, are discussed by İbrahim Saraçoğlu. Saraçoğlu states that royal jelly has cell regenerative functions and has positive effects on infertility, cancer and infectious diseases due to this feature.
What are the Benefits of Drinking Milk?
- Consumed with the addition of ginger, milk helps to lose weight by accelerating the conversion of fat stores into energy. At the same time, protecting heart health and providing cholesterol balance are among the benefits of ginger milk.
- The milk consumed by adding turmeric, which stands out with its antimicrobial feature, fights against bacterial and viral infections. The benefits of turmeric milk, which is a natural solution for upper respiratory tract diseases such as asthma and bronchitis, include balancing body temperature and clearing lung blockages.
- Milk, which is one of the basic nutrients of nutrition programs with its high protein content, has the feature of increasing libido. It is among the sexual benefits of milk that it increases sexual performance, especially thanks to its zinc content, which has an enzyme-inhibiting feature that converts testosterone to estrogen in men.
- The benefits of goat’s milk, which is recommended as an alternative to breast milk, were discussed by Maranki. Maranki states that goat milk is easier to digest and can be recommended for babies due to this feature.
What are the Benefits of Milk for Hair?
- Milk, which has protein and calcium content that nourishes the scalp, also has moisturizing properties. Provides repair of dry and damaged hair.
- Casein and whey proteins in milk stimulate hair follicles and help hair grow in a healthy way.
- With the support of high antioxidant vitamins and minerals in milk, which functions as a natural hair straightener, it strengthens the hair strands.
What Are the Benefits of Milk for the Face?
- Vitamin A and zinc, which have antioxidant properties, play a beneficial role in maintaining skin health. The benefits of the honey milk mask made using milk and honey include preventing acne by maintaining the moisture balance of the skin, preventing the skin from drying out, and supporting the formation of collagen.
- The skin mask, which is prepared by mixing powder gelatin and applied to the face, helps to get rid of black spots.
What Are the Benefits of Lactose-Free Milk?
- Lactose-free milk, which is offered for sale by adding the lactase enzyme to convert the lactose content in milk into lactic acid, allows people with lactose intolerance to drink milk easily.
- High calcium content plays an important role in the development of healthy teeth and bones. Milk should be included in the nutrition program of children, especially in the developmental period.
- Milk, which is beneficial for the development of body tissues thanks to the protein in its content, also strengthens memory and focusing ability by creating a positive effect on brain functions.
- 2 glasses of milk added to weight loss diets increase fat burning. Calcium in its content is very effective on body fat metabolism. Calcium, which is an important factor in balancing weight control, has a reducing effect on body fat. In addition, the linoleic acid and protein content of milk also supports the diet by keeping it full for a long time.
What are the Benefits of Donkey Milk?
- Donkey milk, which is one of the closest types of milk to breast milk, contains omega 3 fatty acids. Donkey milk, which contains less fat than cow’s milk, contains vitamin A, B group vitamins, vitamin D and E, as well as sodium, zinc, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Thanks to this vitamin and mineral content, it supports the general health status.
- Immunoglobulins and glycerol alkyl in donkey milk have healing properties as well as reducing the effects of aging.
- Donkey milk, which is beneficial for many types of cancer, especially colon cancer; It also supports the treatment of asthma, bronchitis and cirrhosis.
- Donkey milk, which is a good moisturizer, helps in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema.
What are the Benefits of Milk Jam?
- Prepared using milk, granulated sugar, vanilla and baking powder, milk jam plays an important role in meeting the energy needs of children in growing age. Milk jam, which contains 315 calories per 100 grams, is a natural food.
- Among the benefits of milk jam, which contains high protein, vitamins and minerals, can be counted as protecting bone and dental health, protecting cholesterol and heart health.