Quinoa Nutrition Facts: How Many Calories in Quinoa?
Our article, which includes quinoa calorie information, has been prepared for those who do not miss quinoa from their kitchen. Quinoa, the most famous grain of recent years, is an indispensable food for those who are on a diet and prefer a healthy diet. Since it contains plenty of vitamins and minerals, it is now consumed in Turkish cuisine just like rice and bulgur. Delicious recipes made with quinoa, on the other hand, allow you to eat delicious meals while eating healthy. You may wonder how many calories are in quinoa consumed in different ways. After you finish reading this article, you can find out how many calories are in quinoa, quinoa salad and other dishes made with quinoa.
We have also examined the effect of quinoa, which is frequently included in diet lists, on weight loss and included it in these lines. Let’s take a look at the calorie information of quinoa, which contains plenty of fiber and vitamins!
How Many Calories in Quinoa?
Quinoa, which is a grain used in salads and pilafs, makes the dishes it is added to the healthiest while flavoring it. Just because it’s a healthy food doesn’t mean you’ll miss the mark. You can control weight by consuming each food in moderation. In this case, it is up to us to express the calorie information in raw quinoa:
- 1 tablespoon of quinoa: 22 calories
- A heaping tablespoon of quinoa: 66 calories
- A classic tablespoon of quinoa: 44 calories
- 1 cup of quinoa: 316 calories
- 1 cup quinoa: 462 calories
- 50 grams of quinoa: 184 calories
- How many calories in 100 g of quinoa: 367 calories
- 150 grams of quinoa: 550 calories
How Many Calories in Boiled Quinoa?
You can consume quinoa by boiling it. You can add the boiled quinoa to the salad and have a more satisfying salad. In this case, the calorie information in boiled quinoa is as follows:
- 1 tablespoon of boiled quinoa: 25 calories
- One heaped tablespoon of boiled quinoa: 46 calories
- 1 cup of boiled quinoa: 103 calories
- 1 cup boiled quinoa: 222 calories
- 50 grams of boiled quinoa: 60 calories
- 100 grams of boiled quinoa: 120 calories
- 150 grams of boiled quinoa: 180 calories
How Many Calories in Quinoa Salad?
By consuming quinoa in a salad, you can follow the nutritional rules in your diet. You should definitely remember the feature of quinoa salad to increase the metabolic rate and keep it full. Coloring the quinoa salad is in your hands. Do you know that you can add any vegetable or fruit you want into the boiled quinoa? When you’re looking for a hearty salad, quinoa salad might be a good idea. You can examine the calorie values of the quinoa salad that you will consume in your meals from our list:
- 1 tablespoon of quinoa salad: 37 calories
- 5 tablespoons of quinoa salad: 186 calories
- 1 serving of quinoa salad: 382 calories
- 100 grams of quinoa salad: 106 calories
How Many Calories in Quinoa?
Kisir is a very popular salad made with bulgur in Turkish cuisine. Its flavor doubles in tea conversations. Since it is made of bulgur, it can cause a feeling of bloating in the stomach after a while. But if it is made sterile with quinoa, it will be more easily digested. How about making your tea hours healthier by making quinoa sterile? If you haven’t tried quinoa barberry, which doubles the taste of bulgur wheat, don’t be late. So let’s examine the amount of calories in quinoa barren:
- 50 grams of quinoa barren: 45 calories
- 100 grams of quinoa barren: 91 calories
- 150 grams of quinoa barren: 136 calories
- 1 serving of quinoa is barren: 151 calories
How Many Calories in Quinoa Rice?
You can sacrifice eating bread for the main meals and consume quinoa rice. Quinoa pilaf is a delicacy consumed in main meals, just like rice and bulgur pilaf. You can prepare it with vegetables, vermicelli or herbs and continue the day with a full stomach. If you are wondering about the calorie values of quinoa rice, which you can consume in its healthiest form alongside meat and salads, we can examine:
- 1 tablespoon of quinoa rice: 27 calories
- A heaping tablespoon of quinoa rice: 44 calories
- Half a plate of quinoa rice: 153 calories
- Medium plate of quinoa rice: 274 calories
- Medium portion of quinoa rice: 257 calories
- 100 grams of quinoa rice: 110 calories
How Many Calories in Quinoa Meatballs?
It’s time to add quinoa meatballs to your delicious meals that you will prepare using quinoa! Quinoa meatballs are a flavor suitable for vegan and moderate diets. Once you taste it, you can love it. Well, if you eat quinoa patties, let’s calculate how many calories you can get:
- 1 serving of quinoa patties: 253 calories
- 100 grams of quinoa patties: 181 calories
Quinoa Nutrition Facts
The nutritional value of quinoa, which you add to your nutrition program on the way to a healthy diet, is high. You can also meet the vitamins and minerals your body needs from quinoa. When you use quinoa in your kitchen, you make a healthy choice to strengthen the immune system. We have examined the nutritional value table of quinoa for you. Here are the vitamins and minerals found in a glass of quinoa:
- 80.64 grams of carbohydrates
- 17.64 grams of protein
- 7.57 grams of fat
- 8.82 grams of fiber
- 6.3 mg sodium
- 709.38 mg potassium
- 59.22mg calcium
- 17.64 iu of vitamin A
- 5.8 grams of iron
Does Quinoa Lose Weight?
You can believe in the super power of some foods to get rid of extra pounds. Yes, some foods are effective in losing weight, but no single food or drink will cause you to lose weight. Quinoa also increases your metabolic rate during the slimming process and makes this process more efficient. While consuming other healthy foods such as quinoa, do not neglect to be active and drink plenty of water throughout the day. The effect of quinoa on weight loss is as follows:
- Quinoa has plenty of fiber. Thanks to fiber, your metabolism works faster.
- Quinoa makes the intestines work healthier. Thus, you will not deal with problems such as constipation or edema.
- It balances blood sugar and cholesterol. Thus, it creates less feeling of hunger. It will support you on your way to weight loss.
- In particular, white quinoa contains powerful antioxidants. With its antioxidant feature, harmful substances in the body are excreted.