Juniper Oil: What are the benefits of juniper oil? What is juniper oil good for?
A few drops of juniper oil that you will consume cleans the blood in your body and purifies toxins, while when you apply it to your face, it acts as a natural firming tonic that cleanses and purifies the skin.It can be a solution to many problems, from insomnia to stomach diseases.
The leaves, branches, and berries of the juniper bush have been used for medicinal and spiritual purposes for thousands of years.
Juniper oil is an essential oil obtained from the fruits of the juniper plant. The scent of juniper oil is woody, spicy and fresh. Having a small bottle of juniper oil at home can support you in many ways.
Today, juniper berry essential oil is most commonly used as natural remedies for sore throat and respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle aches and arthritis. It also soothes skin imperfections, strengthens the immune system, helps with insomnia and strengthens digestion.
- It can be consumed by adding 1-2 drops to a glass of water.
- You can mix it with carrier oils and apply it to your skin.
- You can vaporize it for aromatherapy effect.
The essential oils in juniper berries contain substances known as monoterpenes, including limonene, camphor, and beta-pinene. Monoterpenes are known for their anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
The essential oils in juniper berries contain substances known as monoterpenes, including limonene, camphor, and beta-pinene. Monoterpenes provide anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
Here are the benefits of juniper oil…
BENEFITS OF Juniper Oil
Juniper oil is a vegetable oil widely used around the world. Juniper oil has many benefits thanks to its powerful components. The benefits of juniper oil are:
- Juniper oil helps to reduce the amount of inflammation by purifying the body from toxins. It has a protective effect on internal organs against toxins.
- Juniper oil supports new hair growth by stimulating the scalp. It reduces hair loss. It nourishes and strengthens the hair.
- One of the benefits of juniper oil is that it cleans the blood. It supports the removal of harmful substances and toxicants from the body. It is also thought that juniper oil may reduce the risk of diseases that can be transmitted through blood.
- It supports the immune system. It can be consumed by adding a few drops of juniper oil to 1 glass of water against upper respiratory tract problems such as colds. Juniper oil can be effective for sinusitis.
- It has a purifying and cleansing effect for the skin. It tightens the skin pores. It helps to prevent acne and sagging. You can mix a few drops of juniper oil with a carrier oil such as olive oil and apply it to your skin, or you can mix it with some water and use it as a tonic.
- Juniper oil benefits include pain-reducing properties. Juniper oil, which is especially good for rheumatic pains, can be applied to the aching area by massaging. Eliminate the possibility of irritation by mixing essential oils such as juniper oil with a carrier oil before using it on your skin.
- The scent of juniper oil prepares the necessary environment for a comfortable sleep. Juniper oil, which is very effective as an anxiety reliever, helps you fall asleep easily by relaxing you.
Benefits of Juniper Oil for Skin
Juniper oil is preferred for skin problems due to its powerful benefits. The benefits of juniper oil, which has strong antibacterial and antifungal effects, for the skin are as follows;
- It tightens the skin and maintains its elasticity.
- It is a good skin cleanser. It purifies the skin deeply.
- Antifungal and antiviral properties prevent acne formation.
- It has astringent properties. Helps shrink skin pores
- It has antioxidant properties that protect the skin and scalp from oxidative stress.
- Juniper oil, a well-known natural antiseptic, can be supportive for dry skin problems, eczema and dermatitis.
- Helps reduce irritation and redness.
- B-myrcene antioxidant in its content supports a radiant skin.
When using juniper oil on your skin, mix carrier oils (olive oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, etc.). You can apply this mixture on your skin.
You can get a firming tonic by mixing water and a little juniper oil. You can use it to clean your skin by wiping it with the help of cotton.
HOW TO USE Juniper Oil?
Juniper oil is suitable for use in many ways.
- You can consume a few drops orally. Mix a few drops of juniper essential oil with water or juice. Before consuming natural ingredients regularly, you should consult your doctor.
- You can apply it to your skin: Juniper oil, which is an essential oil, should be mixed with a carrier oil before being applied to the skin.
- You can apply it to your scalp and hair strands. Juniper oil is a very effective oil for thickening hair. You can apply it by massaging your hair and drip it into your rinsing water.
- You can smell it by evaporation: Juniper oil is one of the aromatherapy oils. Its scent reduces anxiety. It supports a quality sleep. It gives relaxation and happiness.
DAMAGES AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF Juniper Oil
Juniper oil is generally considered safe when consumed in recommended amounts, but do not use juniper if you are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Exceeding the recommended amount for juniper oil can be dangerous. Taking juniper by mouth long-term or in high doses can cause kidney problems, seizures, and other serious side effects.