How to Make Natural Soap at Home? 4 Practical, Healthy and Restorative Effective Recipes
Natural Soap Recipes Without Chemical Substances
Natural soap-making attracts the attention of those who have been using chemicals for years and want to put an end to this situation. Soap has been used in all areas of life for centuries. When you say body cleaning, laundry cleaning, white goods cleaning, you always use a cleaning agent whose structure you do not know. If you want to change this situation now, in this article, we will suggest soap recipes consisting of the most natural ingredients. You can create soap according to your own taste by trying soap-making at home. Now is the time to use more natural substances in body cleaning! Let’s go to work and explain to you effective soap recipes!
Before moving on to soap recipes, it is useful to mention the benefits of soap for the skin. Soaps prepared with natural materials have the ability to repair and protect the skin. If you care about your skin, we recommend using natural soaps. By using soap, you can clean the dead cells on the skin and support the formation of new cells. It is a cleaning product that draws attention with its natural soap benefits, which is also effective against skin itching. The soaps on the market contain vitamin oils and chemical products. Many of these substances are capable of damaging skin cells. If you want to use natural products, we recommend that you read the information on the page until the end.
Here are natural soaps that you can easily prepare in your own home according to the needs of your skin!
1) Natural Olive Oil Soap Suitable for All Skins
- 1 teaspoon of rock salt
- 120 ml olive oil
- 40 ml of pure water
- white clean ash
Would you like to prepare natural hand soap with olive oil? If the answers are yes, you can review the ingredients list. If all the materials are ready, we begin:
- Pour the clean ashes into a saucepan and add the water and start the heating process.
- Turn off the stove before it boils. Wait for it to cool.
- You can drop an egg into the mixture and test the material ratio. If half of the egg is in the mixture, you can say that the ash ratio is well adjusted.
- In a different and small saucepan, start heating the olive oil. After resting the heated oil for a few minutes, add the ash mixture and start mixing all the ingredients.
- Now it’s time to add the rock salt. Continue mixing after adding the rock salt. If the entire mixture has thickened, the first stage of soap has been successfully completed.
- Transfer the thickened mixture to the soap mold as you wish and let it rest for 2 days without moving in any way. After 2 days, wait for the soap that comes out of the mold to dry thoroughly. You need about 50 days for the drying process. You can use the drying soap for cleaning whenever you want.
2) Natural Soap Recipe That Eliminates Pimples
- Almond oil
- Oregano oil
- coconut oil
- dry thyme
The soap recipe you will try now is very effective for people whose skin is constantly acne-prone. Because the materials used consist of products that purify the skin and do not allow acne formation:
- In a small saucepan, heat the ash and water together.
- In a separate saucepan, mix and heat the vegetable oil.
- After heating both mixtures separately, combine them and let them mix well.
- These mixed liquid substances will gain consistency after a while and will be ready to be poured into molds. Pour the thickened mixture into the soap mold and leave it untouched for 2 days. If the mold moves, the shape of the soap may not be what you want.
- Take the soap frozen in the mold to an open and clean environment and wait for it to dry for approximately 40 days.
- You can now use the drying soap for your skin. This soap will be good for acne on your skin.
3) Antioxidant Green Tea Soap
- 80 g olive oil (8 tablespoons)
- 30 g green tea or camellia oil (3 tablespoons)
- 10 g green tea powder (1 tablespoon)
- 300 g shea butter (2 ½ cups)
- 125 g lye half a cup
- 320 ml demineralized water (1 ½ cup)
- Green tea extract (optional)
- 450 g coconut oil (3 ½ cups)
Do you know that green tea cleans harmful substances in the body? When you use green tea while making natural soap, you can easily remove harmful substances from your skin:
- Start heating by mixing lye and pure water in a saucepan.
- Then, heat the shea and coconut oil in a separate small saucepan and mix them.
- Add olive oil to this mixture after a few minutes.
- Now prepare exactly 30 grams of green tea oil and 10 grams of green tea powder.
- Pour the heated oils into a large bowl and add the tea. Mix the whole mixture well.
- When you get the paste consistency from the mixed materials, add the green tea ingredients.
- When it gets its full consistency, pour this mixture into the soap molds and do not move the molds for a day.
- This step is very important to prepare a smooth soap.
- When the first waiting period is over, you can cut your soaps to the desired size by removing them from the mold. If you poured them into shaped molds, leave these soaps in a clean environment to dry for about a month. With green tea soap, your skin will be even healthier and will stay away from acne.
4) Shams Arslan Natural Soap Recipe for Sensitive Skin
- 3 walnut leaves
- 1 teaspoon of walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons of baby soap
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- water to thicken
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
This natural soap recipe prepared by Şems Arslan is recommended for sensitive skin and skin prone to allergies:
- After washing the walnut leaves well, break them into small pieces and throw them into the rondo.
- Add the other ingredients in the list and mash well in the rondo.
- Boil the crushed mixture in a saucepan for an average of 10 minutes.
- Wait for the mixture you heated to cool down and transfer it to a liquid soap container.
- You can use this natural liquid soap, which cleans the stains on your skin, in every hand and face wash.
- In addition, if you use this liquid soap for facial cleansing, you can witness that your skin looks brighter and cleaner when you look in the mirror.