How to Make Aloe Vera Oil? What are the Benefits to the Skin?
Almost all medicines around the world contain plants. Various ailments are tried to be eliminated with healing from plants and nature. Visible ailments can be eliminated with the miraculous powers of various creatures and fruits. They are such powerful creatures that; sometimes even mental disorders can be eliminated with its smell.
There are many plant species hidden in the world we live in and waiting to be discovered. Fortunately, among these healings, the aloe vera plant has been discovered and cured many problems. By growing aloe vera at home, you can take advantage of its leaves in an emergency. While adding aesthetic elegance to your home, healing may be at hand in a possible situation.
In this article, we will examine aloe vera oil, which is frequently preferred in the treatment of cosmetic and skin diseases. We will find the solution to uncomfortable and unwanted spots in aloe vera. You will have many reasons to use aloe vera oil. We start for healthy days.
How to Make Aloe Vera Oil?
The aloe vera plant is a cactus-like plant that exists in African lands. This miracle plant, which shows its effect in every field, is more alive in the southern parts of our country. It can reach up to 30 cm in length with its sword-like branches. The reason why it is seen in the African Region is that it likes the hot climate. It is commonly known as a green plant. Sometimes the color red is also seen. In our country, at the beginning of the 2000s, it has become an herbal remedy that has made its name heard frequently.
Making Aloe Vera at Home
- Inside the leaves of the aloe vera plant, there is a clear jelly-like liquid.
- This liquid is used for various purposes.
- Organic aloe vera oil is obtained from the gel-like liquid inside.
- To make aloe vera oil, this gel must pass through a device such as a mixer.
- When you want to obtain oil with your own means at home, you should keep the leaves in a bowl of water.
- The spikes should be facing upwards.
- When you do it this way, substances that will irritate your skin will be spilled from the root part of the plant.
- Your second step will be to separate the thorny edges of the plant from the plant.
- After peeling off the thick layer on the outside, you will reach the gel inside.
- You can get the oil from this gel by passing it through a small strainer.
- You can also mix it with natural olive oil to get aloe vera oil. The gel you get is ready to use without any processing.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera Oil?
Aloe vera plant is a plant that is considered as healing by the medical world and its usage area is becoming more and more widespread. It is preferred in many areas because it is very effective in terms of human health. Its popularity is due to its numerous benefits. Here are the benefits of aloe vera oil that you can see from skin diseases to personal care:
- Aloe vera oil is very useful for the digestive system with its smell and healing in its gel.
- There is a risk of developing colon cancer in the large intestine. By regulating your digestive system with aloe vera oil, you can minimize your chances of developing colon cancer.
- It prevents the formation of infection in any part of the body.
- It injects oxygen into the blood and has the feature of accelerating metabolism.
- Aloe vera oil will prevent the formation of dandruff with its benefits for the hair. It will moisturize the dry scalp and dandruff will end with the effect of moisture. When used with tea tree oil, it will prevent the formation of infection in the hair roots.
- Thanks to the vitamin E it contains, aloe vera oil is also preferred for eyebrow and eyelash care. You can have it in mind for more voluminous eyelashes.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera Oil for Skin?
- It is almost the most used plant in skin care. It removes the dryness of the skin. It moisturizes your skin with its moisturizing effect. In addition, aloe vera oil destroys worn-out cells and rejuvenates your skin.
- Aloe vera oil also has the ability to destroy microbes. For this reason, aloe vera oil will help you with acne problems and will purify your skin.
- Aloe vera oil is a herbal oil that will heal you in cases of discomfort such as skin blemishes, injuries, burns, and sunspots.
- When you apply aloe vera oil or products containing it to your skin, it repairs the redness areas. It also eliminates problems such as crusting and shedding. It also brings the pH balance of your skin to the ideal level.
- In case of insect bites and itching, apply aloe vera oil to the reddened area, which you will pour on a cotton ball. After a while, you will feel that your skin is better.
How to Use Aloe Vera Oil? What Does It Do?
- To see the effects of aloe vera, it is necessary to use it regularly when necessary.
- Regular use is essential for all vegetable oils, not just the aforementioned oil.
- Care should be taken to use it for at least 7 days in order for the skin to accept and get used to it.
- The use of aloe vera oil will vary according to the existing ailment.
Usage of Aloe Vera Oil for Skin
- “Is aloe vera oil applied directly to the skin?” The question will come to mind.
- For skin disorders, you can apply the oil to the wound with the help of a cotton ball.
- But if you have an allergy-prone skin, it would be better to use it in a moisturizer.
- You can mix it with olive oil and use it for the same purpose.
- When it is preferred for hair care, you can add a drop or two of aloe vera oil to the mixture you obtain from care oils.
- You can also use the same amount in shampoo.
- It will add vitality and shine to your hair.
Aloe Vera Oil Eyebrow and Eyelash Care
- If your eyelashes and eyebrows are falling out, aloe vera oil will also help you in eyelash care.
- With the help of an ear stick, you should keep the oil you apply on your eyelashes for about 30 minutes with your eyes closed.
- If you apply it every week, you can see the effect.
- The vitamin E in its content will renew your cells and make your eyelashes more voluminous.
- Your eyebrows will also stop falling out.
Aloe Vera Oil Under Eye Darkness
- Under-eye bruises are caused by iron deficiency and lack of fat in the tissue.
- Aloe vera oil is a miracle that will relieve the discomfort around the eyes.
- If there are bruises caused by lack of pigment in the tissues under the eyes, you can apply oil treatment in the morning and evening.
- With the help of a cotton ball, you can clean your under-eye area and revitalize the cells there.
Can You Drink Aloe Vera Oil?
- The question of “can you drink aloe vera oil” will come to life in the minds of people who have intestinal disorders.
- Experts on this question; They answer by emphasizing that it is appropriate to drink beverages approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Health.
- If you want to drink an aloe vera oil or product containing it, you can easily choose drinks and foods approved by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- For this, supplementary foods, which are usually available in pharmacies, are preferred.
Aloe Vera Oil Skin Mask
You can prepare a mask that revitalizes your skin with aloe vera oil:
- aloe vera oil
- First, drop 2 or 3 drops of oil into 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your face.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes, avoiding the eyes.
- Cleanse your skin with lukewarm water.
- With regular use, you will notice that your skin is bright and fresh.