How Many Calories in Mushroom | Nutritional value of Mushrooms
Mushroom, which is the companion of sauteed dishes, is included in diet nutrition programs due to its low calorie content. You can prepare meat dishes, soups, pastries, omelets with mushrooms, which are easy to cook. Mushroom, which is also rich in antioxidants, is a food that purifies the body.
You can find many types of mushrooms in the markets. Portobello mushroom, morel mushroom, enoki mushroom, oyster mushroom, porcini mushroom and truffle are among these varieties. The most commonly consumed mushroom is the cultivated mushroom. Cultivated mushrooms are both economically more convenient and easier to use.
It is recommended to consume mushrooms once a week to keep the immune system strong, to remove cancer cells from your body, and to protect cardiovascular health. We recommend that you pay attention to the expiration date when purchasing mushrooms. To prevent possible mushroom poisoning, you should buy mushrooms from places you trust. Now, let’s share with you very healing and delicious mushroom calorie information. Here are the curious values for those who calculate how many calories in mushrooms!
How Many Calories in Mushroom?
Mushrooms are a food with high vitamin value. It supports muscle and bone development, especially with its vitamin D content. Since it is among the fibrous foods, it can be consumed with peace of mind during the weight loss process. For those who want to consume in moderation, the answer to the question of how many calories are in mushrooms will be as follows:
- One cup of mushrooms: 8 calories
- A bowl of mushrooms: 30 calories
- A 100-gram serving of mushrooms: 15 calories
- A 300 gram bowl of mushrooms: 45 calories
- Only 1 mushroom is 1 calorie.
Mushroom Nutritional Value
More than 70% of its nutritional content is protein, and in this respect, mushrooms have an important place in dietary nutrition. Especially the sautés made with turkey and chicken meat are perfect to replace the daily protein amount needed in the diet. If it is necessary to examine the nutritional value of 100 grams of cultivated mushrooms;
- Carbs: 0.56 g
- Fat: 0.24 g
- Protein: 2.74 g
- Fiber: 2.03 g
- Calcium: 11mg
- Vitamin C: Contains 4.9 mg.
How Many Calories in Sauteed Mushrooms?
Mushrooms make a delicious saute when added to meat and chicken dishes. The sauteed meal, which is hearty and nutritious, flavors meal times in many homes. You can sauté the mushroom with the vegetables you want and prepare the mushroom sauté with vegetables. Depending on your meat preference, you can also consume sauteed mushrooms with meat. The calorie count of each sauté will be different. The calorie value you will get when sautéed mushrooms is consumed can be expressed as follows:
- Half a plate of sautéed mushrooms: 94 calories
- Medium portion of sautéed mushrooms: 188 calories
- A tablespoon of sauteed mushrooms is 6 calories.
How Many Calories in Sauteed Mushrooms with Vegetables?
Calorie values in mushroom sauté with seasonal vegetables added:
- 1 tablespoon of sauteed mushrooms with vegetables: 7 calories
- A plate of sautéed mushrooms with vegetables: It has 102 calories.
How Many Calories in Sauteed Mushrooms with Meat?
The calorie value of mushroom sauté prepared by dicing red meat will be slightly different from other mushroom sautés.
- 1 tablespoon of sauteed mushrooms with meat: 25 calories
- 1 plate of sauteed mushrooms with meat: It contains 169 calories.
How Many Calories in Chicken Mushroom Saute?
When diced chicken meats meet with mushrooms, a delicious fragrant chicken mushroom saute will emerge. The amount of calories you will consume when consumed is:
- One tablespoon of chicken mushroom sauté: 18 calories
- Half a plate of sauteed chicken with mushrooms: 110 calories
- Medium sized serving of sauteed chicken with mushrooms: 169 calories.
How Many Calories in Mushroom Soup?
You can make a delicious soup from thinly sliced mushrooms. You can also add cream to the soup according to your taste. If you are going to calculate calories before drinking mushroom soup, the following values can be a guide for you.
Creamy Instant Mushroom Soup:
- 20 calories in 1 scoop of instant mushroom soup
- 1 bowl of instant mushroom soup contains 50 calories.
Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- There are 231 calories in 1 medium bowl of cream of mushroom soup.
Creamless Mushroom Soup:
- How many calories in 1 bowl of mushroom soup: 139 calories
- 1 scoop of mushroom soup will be 99 calories.
How Many Calories in Baked Mushrooms?
When you cook the mushrooms in the oven on high heat, you can get the taste of cooked on the grill. If you wish, you can add cheddar slices on it and serve mushrooms with cheddar in the oven. In this way, the calorie values can be calculated as follows:
- While 1 portion of mushrooms in the oven without the addition of cheddar is 80 calories; One serving of baked mushrooms with added cheddar would be 187 calories.
How Many Calories in Mushroom Omelette?
You can enjoy the omelet prepared with mushrooms for breakfast. Mushroom omelette is a satisfying and nutritious food. If the answer to your question of how many calories is mushroom with egg:
- A 100 gram portion of mushroom omelette will have 104 calories.