How Many Calories in Jam?
Jam, which is one of the sine qua non of breakfasts, is one of the longest-lasting fruits. All kinds of jams that meet with warm bread create a satisfying and colorful table.
Jam, which should be consumed in moderation because it contains sugar, is sometimes the sweet detail of desserts and sometimes escapades. Jam is prepared from apples, strawberries, lemons, oranges, figs and other foods that come to mind. When you get the full consistency of the jam, you can’t get enough of it!
Jam contains high numbers in calories. It is recommended to consume very little for breakfast. Now let’s examine how many calories in jam that is consumed with pleasure. Let’s take a look at how many calories are in jams prepared with different fruits one by one. What is your favorite jam? Let’s see how many calories does your favorite jam contain?
How Many Calories in Strawberry Jam?
Strawberry, one of the favorite fruits of the summer season, is ready for consumption all year long when prepared as jam. How many calories will a strawberry with lots of water give you when it turns into jam?
- 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam: 11 calories
- How many calories in 1 tablespoon of jam: 21 calories
- How many calories in a teaspoon of jam in 1 teaspoon: 6 calories
- 100 grams of strawberry jam: 214 calories
How Many Calories in Cherry Jam?
Sour cherry is a fruit frequently used in jam making. Many people look for sour cherry jam at the breakfast tables of those who crack the palate. So, how many calories in cherry jam?
- How many calories in a teaspoon of jam: 14 calories
- 1 tablespoon of cherry jam: 28 calories
- 1 teaspoon of cherry jam: 8 calories
- 100 grams of cherry jam: 277 calories
How Many Calories in Quince Jam?
Quince, which is consumed fondly by many in its fruit form, contains some calories when used in jam making. Now let’s take a look at the calories in quince jam:
- 1 teaspoon of quince jam: 11 calories
- 1 teaspoon of quince jam: 7 calories
- 1 tablespoon of quince jam: 19 calories
- 100 grams of quince jam: 139 calories
How Many Calories in Fig Jam?
The fig trees, which surround the streets with their fragrant smell in the summer heat, crack the palate with the fruit they give. Figs are also used to make jam and its jam is loved by many. When we examine the calories in fig jam, which is an antioxidant fruit, the following results are determined:
- 1 teaspoon of fig jam: 10 calories
- 1 tablespoon of fig jam: 15 calories
- 1 serving of fig jam: 220 calories
- 100 grams of fig jam: 98 calories
How Many Calories in Milk Jam?
Do not ask if the milk has jam. You may want to consume it often when you taste the milk jam, which leaves you with its consistency and taste. Those who like the taste very much should not forget the amount of calories!
- 1 teaspoon of milk jam: 22 calories
- 100 grams of milk jam: 315 calories
How Many Calories in Rosehip Jam?
Rosehip jam with high vitamin value can be consumed like medicine on sick days. If you are wondering how many calories rosehip jam contains, you can take a look at the list.
- 1 tablespoon of rosehip jam: 36 calories
- 1 teaspoon rosehip jam: 14 calories
- 1 teaspoon rosehip jam: 8 calories
- 100 grams of rosehip jam: 275 calories
How Many Calories in Plum Jam?
Plum, which is rich in potassium, gives a slightly sour taste when included in jam. When this taste meets with warm bread, it makes breakfast delicious. For those who say how many calories are in plum jam, our results will be as follows:
- 1 teaspoon plum jam: 14 calories
- 1 tablespoon of plum jam: 27 calories
- 1 teaspoon of plum jam: 8 calories
- 100 grams of plum jam: 273 calories
How Many Calories in Walnut Jam?
Walnut is a recommended food for its contribution to mental development. You can also make jam to consume walnuts for a longer time. If you make walnut jam, you should know about the calories it contains. Here is the calorie value of walnut jam:
- 100 grams of walnut jam: 285 calories
How Many Calories in Apricot Jam?
Apricot jam, which you often see in jam aisles, is the long-lasting form of apricot. It is recommended to consume apricot jam, which you can consume in summer and winter, in moderation. If the sugar content is high, you can eat it in small portions. The calorie information of apricot jam is as follows:
- 1 tablespoon of apricot jam: 22 calories
- 1 teaspoon of apricot jam: 15 calories
- 1 teaspoon of apricot jam: 9 calories
- 100 grams of apricot jam: 182 calories
How Many Calories in Rose Jam?
With its fresh scent, the rose, which makes the place fragrant, leaves a light aroma on the palate when it is included in the jam. Rose jam prepared from rose petals also contains a certain amount of calories. About 2 teaspoons of rose jam takes your right to 1 portion of fruit. Moderation is recommended. Now let’s examine the calorie information:
- 1 tablespoon of rose jam: 32 calories
- 1 teaspoon rose jam: 16 calories
- 5 teaspoons of rose jam: 79 calories
Does Jam Make You Gain Weight?
Jam varieties, which meet the need for sweets, especially at breakfast, are foods that should be avoided in the diet, as they get most of their nutritional value from sugar. It can be consumed in small quantities, or varieties with much lower calories, such as sugar-free jam, that only take the sugar content from fruit or use a small amount of honey in their production.