How Many Calories in Chickpeas | Nutritional Value of Chickpeas
In this article, we discuss the roasted chickpeas obtained by processing chickpeas and served on snack plates with various flavors. It is also known as the innocent snack of henna nights in Turkish culture. Especially in Central Anatolian culture, the place of roasted chickpeas is always next to tea glasses. Moreover, because it is economical, it is preferred by many people as a treat and snack.
Specially selected chickpeas go through a wood fire roasting process. Roasted chickpeas are also rested for a while and then they are prepared for re-roasting. Chickpeas, which have undergone a total of 3 roasting processes, are offered to the market as salty and sweet for every taste. Well, have you ever thought about how many calories this chickpea delights the palate? We present you the calorie information of roasted chickpeas.
The history of chickpeas goes back to ancient times. It is mentioned in various sources that Sheikh Murat Gazi discovered roasted chickpeas in 1370. The roasted chickpea culture, which started in Istanbul and spread all over Anatolia, still maintains its vitality today.
Here are the calorie values of the roasted chickpea, which has made its name known to the whole world from Çorum!
How Many Calories in Chickpeas?
Chickpeas is a food with high nutritional value. Since it has a fibrous structure, it will relax the intestines for a while after consumption. Therefore, it may be a good idea to consume it in moderation during diet snacks.
How many calories in 100 grams of chickpeas? We can answer your question about 300 calories. When you say how many calories are salted chickpeas and how many calories are yellow chickpeas, the following measurements will appear:
- 1 gram of salted chickpeas is 4 calories.
- A medium bowl of salted chickpeas is 587 calories.
- 1 cup of coffee is 78 calories.
- A handful of salted chickpeas is 80 calories.
When you calculate how many calories in unsalted chickpeas, this amount will change:
- Medium bowl of unsalted chickpeas 456 calories,
- 1 cup is 214 calories,
- 1 handful is 54 calories,
- Half a handful is 27 calories,
- 1 coffee cup of unsalted chickpeas contains 55 calories.
Nutritional Value of Chickpeas
The nutritional values of 100 grams of chickpeas are as follows:
- Carbs: 38 gr.
- Protein: 20 gr.
- Fat: 3.4 gr.
- Fiber 21.4 g.
- Potassium: 810 mg.
- Sodium: 25mg.
- Calcium: 124mg.
When we look at the nutritional value table of chickpeas, we can see that someone who eats 100 grams of chickpeas takes a lot of carbohydrates. However, chickpeas attracts attention with its healthy content, as it is a very satisfying food thanks to the protein and fibers in its content. It is included in most diet lists.
How Many Calories in Sugary Chickpeas?
Chickpeas are diversified according to each taste during the preparation stage. It is also offered to the market in sugary form for those who like sweet snacks. You can see colorful sugar syrups and colorful chickpeas in dried fruit aisles. When you wonder about the calorie information of roasted chickpeas consumed with sugar, keep these values in mind:
- 1 tea glass of sugary roasted chickpeas is 230 calories.
- 100 grams is equal to 568 calories.
How Many Calories in White Chickpeas?
Among the colorful chickpeas in the nut aisles, the white chickpea also attracts attention. Are you wondering what gives this roasted chickpea its white color? A white layer is formed during roasting due to the substances in the structure of specially produced white chickpeas. Natural and healthy white chickpeas are not harmful to health. However, some chickpea producers use titanium dioxide to form this white layer around the chickpea. This substance also has a structure that damages reproductive hormones to DNA. In response to your question of how many calories in 1 handful of white chickpeas, we can offer the following values:
- 1 handful of white chickpeas 71 calories,
- Medium bowl 536 calories,
- 200 grams is 714 calories,
- 90 grams is 321 calories,
- 45 grams is 141 calories.
How Many Calories in Chocolate Chickpeas?
Chickpeas; When covered with chocolate, it becomes a delicious dragee to be consumed with coffee. When chocolate is added to roasted chickpeas, which has a high nutritional value, a question will arise in the minds of those who eat healthy: How many calories are in chocolate roasted chickpeas? We are here to answer your question under this title.
- 100 grams of cocoa beans has 511 calories. 20.84 grams of this value consists of fat.
Does Chickpeas Weaken? Can You Eat Chickpeas in Diet?
- In diet snacks, satiating foods are recommended. Chickpeas are among these satiating foods.
- Dietitians recommend eating chickpeas during the slimming process, but they add that it will be beneficial for health when consumed in moderation.
- Since the yellow chickpea is processed too much, it loses the vitamins in its structure during the process. For this reason, it cannot provide much of the herbal nutritional value.
- Since white chickpeas are less processed, they are both healthier and can reflect the fiber in them.
- The calories of white chickpeas are less than yellow chickpeas.
- You can add chickpeas to your diet snacks, depending on the size. It makes you feel less hungry by keeping you full during the day. At the same time, since it is a source of fiber, it accelerates your metabolism by making your intestines more active.
- This makes your weight loss process easier.
How Is Chickpea Diet Made? Diet list
Chickpea diet is a 3-day detox program. It is a diet list that dietitians do not find healthy, but purifies the body when applied. It is applied for 3 days by feeding only with chickpeas and lemon water. When a sample chickpea diet list is given, the following meals will appear:
- Morning: Drink as much lemon water as you can and 1 glass of chickpeas.
- Lunch: As much lemon water as you can drink and 1 glass of chickpeas.
- Evening: Drink as much lemon water as you can and 1 glass of chickpeas.
How to Lose Weight with Chickpea Cure?
Those who want to lose weight with chickpea cure will need the following materials:
- 1 bowl of homemade yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- Preferred greens
- Half a bowl of powdered chickpeas
- Chop all the ingredients into small pieces and add them to the yogurt.
- Add the chickpea powder to the yogurt.
- Apply this cure for 3 meals a day. At the end of 3 days, you can experience a decrease in edema.