How Is Acne Passed? 12 Natural Methods at Home
Acne is one of the skin problems of many people. Acne that occurs around the face and stays on the skin for a long time and bothers the person is healed at home with natural methods. As soon as you ask how to get rid of acne on the face , you can find what you are looking for in this article that helps you with skin care.
How Is Acne Passed?
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Tea Tree Oil
- Honey Yogurt
- Lemon and Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil
- Orange Oil
- Clay mask
- Coffee Ground
- Aloe Vera and Lemon Mask
- Mint and Thyme Mask
Our article on how to treat acne, natural methods, will help you regain your skin health. You can try effective masks that destroy acne by combining natural ingredients at home. For the most accurate natural method and application; You can review this article, where we provide answers to the question of how acne and acne pass, to the end.
How Is Acne Passed? 12 Natural Methods at Home
1) Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is the most practical solution for those who say how to get rid of acne and what methods should be tried at home.
- Apple cider vinegar is as effective as antibiotic creams and dries up acne in a short time.
- Thanks to the antioxidant substances in apple cider vinegar, the factors that cause acne are cleaned.
- By pouring apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball, in the morning and evening; You can wipe your face twice a day. As a result of regular use, you can see that the acnes are dried and cleared in a short time.
2) Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil will be very effective for those who say how to get rid of fungal acne in the T-zone of the face.
- You can mix tea tree oil with yogurt and apply it to your skin as a mask. You can get results by trying it before going to sleep every night.
- If you say you want to use only tea tree oil; You can take a few drops of oil on make-up removal cotton and wipe your skin.
- If you sleep by cleaning your skin before sleeping; You can help acne heal faster.
3) Honey Yogurt
- The answer to the question of how cystic acne will pass will be given with very natural materials.
- By preparing a mixture of honey and yogurt, you can remove acne that has penetrated the skin in a few days.
- Honey and yogurt are mixed in equal amounts. The prepared mixture is applied to the skin every morning. After 10 minutes of waiting time, the skin is washed with warm water.
- Honey yogurt mask nourishes your skin and removes oil. It clears acne by helping to tighten the pores.
4) Lemon and Baking Soda
- If you’ve been asking yourself when you look in the mirror lately, how does white acne go away; You can get help from lemon and baking soda.
- A mixture of lemon and baking soda provides the regeneration of damaged cells on the skin.
- It removes acne-causing cells from the skin and creates a peeling effect.
- Exfoliate by mixing equal amounts of lemon juice and baking soda in a bowl. Make sure to try this peeling mask every morning and clear acne from your skin in a few days.
5) Coconut Oil
- Thanks to the coconut oil, which is intensely nourishing, acne on dry skin will be cleared.
- Coconut oil, which you will apply to your skin every night before sleeping, helps to get rid of acne from the skin.
- If your skin is very dry and acne causes pain on your face; This oil is for you.
- Coconut oil, which gives moisture to your skin by clearing acne, will help you have a more baby-like appearance.
6) Orange Oil
- Another natural way to get rid of acne from the skin; It is to use orange oil, which contains vitamin C.
- Orange oil helps to heal acne and tightens pores.
- You can add orange oil to your skin masks. Thus, you can give your skin vitamin C and moisture support.
- If you pour a few drops of orange oil on cotton and wipe your skin every night before going to sleep; You can say hello to the day with clean skin in the morning.
7) Clay Mask
- One of the natural methods that have been tried for centuries for acne is a clay mask.
- You should mix clay powder with warm water and apply it to your skin regularly as a mask.
- Thanks to the minerals in the clay, the pores on the skin will be tightened.
- A clay mask, which prevents the formation of acne, will also clean the existing acne in a short time as it will repair the skin.
8) Coffee Grounds
- Those who hear that coffee, which is consumed frequently during the day, is good for acne, immediately prepare the coffee grounds to mask.
- While preparing this mask, you should use unsmoked coffee grounds. Bacteria in the mouth can cause acne breakouts when they come into contact with the skin.
- Apply clean coffee grounds to your skin as a mask whenever you want during the day and after 10 minutes, clean your skin by exfoliating with warm water.
- The particles in coffee grounds will accelerate the peeling of acne and cleanse your skin.
9) Aloe Vera and Lemon Mask
- Aloe vera, which nourishes the skin and renews cells, becomes the enemy of acne when combined with lemon.
- Take 1 spoon of aloe vera gel and pour it into a bowl. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and mix it.
- Apply the mixture to your skin every night by making a mask. This mask will be very good for your skin.
- You can feel better thanks to the aloe vera and lemon mask, which helps to dry and clean the acne as soon as possible.
10) Rose Water
- Another natural way to wipe and clear acne is rose water. Thanks to the vitamin E in rose water, it renews skin cells.
- You can wash your face using rose water or use it as a mask.
- You can stop the spread of acne by cleaning your skin with rose water. It is an ideal material for acne in the T-zone or chin.
- You can use rose water to get rid of acne in a short time.
11) Mint and Thyme Mask
- Peppermint and thyme, which have antioxidant effects, help remove acne from the skin.
- If you wish, you can evaluate the materials you will use in fresh form.
- What you need to do is to pull the mint and thyme leaves from the robot with some water and apply it to your skin as a mask.
- Mint and thyme leaves will accelerate the removal of acne from the skin thanks to its refreshing scent and cleansing texture.
- It is recommended to exfoliate frequently to clear acne at home.
- You can get help from oats while peeling. Because oats will be at your disposal as a material that nourishes the skin without harming it and destroys acne.
- You can mix oats with 1 spoon of yogurt and apply it to your skin. If your skin is very dry, you can also add coconut oil.
- You can simply mix oats with water and get rid of acne in its simplest form.