What is face building and how to do it
Face building (“face construction”) is a special system of exercises with which you can smooth out wrinkles and make your skin more elastic without surgery. It is a great anti-wrinkle remedy; if you do the exercises below every day, then even the existing wrinkles will be smoothed out in three to four months. This complex can be performed at any time of the day, but best of all in the evening, before bedtime.
How is face building done
Facial gymnastics should be done 5 times a week, each exercise 5 times for 6 seconds. Gradually, the number of repetitions is increased to 20.
- Forehead exercises. Place the fingers of both hands on your forehead. Unnamed fingers should be on the eyebrows. Now, overcoming the resistance of your fingers, raise your eyebrows and pull the scalp forward. If you don’t keep your fingers on your forehead, wrinkles form.
- Exercises for the eyelids. Tighten the lower eyelids up, placing your fingers on the corners of the eyes so that wrinkles do not have time to form in these places
- Exercises for the cheeks. Depict a wide smile without opening your lips. Use your index fingers to lightly press the places where wrinkles are usually formed when smiling.
- Exercises against a double chin. Put your fists under your chin and, overcoming the resistance of your hands, open your mouth. Then rest on the chin with your thumb and stick out your tongue as much as possible so that its tip is directed downward
- Exercises against crow’s feet. Place your middle fingers on the outer edges of the eye sockets and close your eyes. In this case, the fingers “pull” to the middle of the face. Try to keep them in place, but not press too hard – the eyelids should still close.
- Exercises for the mouth. Put the index fingers tightly near the eye sockets, and the big ones – near the corners of the mouth. Now open your mouth, lifting the corners of your mouth up, as if you are about to laugh, and hold them in this position for 6 seconds.
- Lip exercises. Firmly compress lips and press the folds formed in the corners of the lips with your fingers.
- Exercises for the neck. With an effort, pull the lower lip (without moving the corners of the mouth) down, exposing the lower teeth. If you perform the exercise correctly, then the muscle relief will be visible on the neck.
It is difficult to overestimate the importance of face building for the face. Hands are generally the best healers, and the mechanism of action of massage is so complex that a whole book can be devoted to this issue. Face-building for the face stimulates blood circulation, restores muscle elasticity, regulates the function of the sebaceous glands, acts on nerve endings, and as a result of all this, as it were, brings the skin back to life, activates all its functions.
Many types of general massage are not recommended to be done on your own without special training. But this does not apply to facial massage, because it is not so difficult to learn how to stroke your face. Stroking is the first technique with which a classic massage begins on any part of the body, but if on the back or limbs this is a preparatory technique, so to speak, introductory, then on the face it is perhaps the main one.
Before starting the massage, lubricate your face with a cream so that your hands slide over the skin, and do not stretch it, and even before that, clean it. But the very first thing to do is to learn the direction of the massage, or skin, lines (and adhere to them not only during massage, but also in any general manipulation of the face).
The massage lines are the lines of least stretch of the skin. They must be taken into account, because if you stretch your skin a lot during massage or other procedures, you will do yourself more harm than good. On the forehead, skin lines run from the middle of the forehead to the temples. Around the eyes – along the upper eyelid from the inner corner of the eye to the outer, along the lower eyelid – from the outer corner of the eye to the inner. From the lateral surfaces of the nose to the auricles. From the middle of the upper lip to the cheeks and further to the auricles. From the middle of the chin to the earlobes. On the nose – from the bridge of the nose along the bridge of the nose to its tip, from the bridge of the nose downward along the lateral surfaces of the nose. On the front of the neck – from the chest from bottom to top to the chin. On the lateral surfaces of the neck – from above (from the auricles) down to the shoulders.
Now stand (or rather sit) in front of the mirror. Take a good look at your face – look at your child, and at the same time remember how you stroked the baby, and try to make your hands remember it. Very gently and softly (like a child!) Stroke yourself with the middle and forefinger from the middle of the forehead to the temples, with light pressure. Repeat this movement 3 times. After that, stroke your face along the zygomatic arch in the direction from the nose to the temples, and then in the same way – from the corners of the mouth to the temples. Pay special attention to the folds in the corners of the mouth, stroke them a little harder, linger on them, and then puff out your cheeks and stroke again.
Now the chin – you can not only iron it, but also rub it. Rubbing is the second technique of classic massage, somewhat deeper than stroking. The direction of your movements is from the top of the chin along the lower jaw to the ears. Pay attention to whether you already have a double chin. If yes, then the places where the fat has been deposited (or is about to be deposited) should be additionally massaged with rotational movements of the thumbs, but at the same time try not to move the double chin to the side. Then you can apply a massage technique called “tapping”: lightly beat yourself with your fingertips on the emerging pads of fat.
Wrinkles on the forehead can also be smoothed out with massaging movements from the bridge of the nose to the border of the hairline.
“Crow’s feet” … They often appear as the first “pointers” to age. But it’s not that bad. Crow’s feet near the eyes are easy to form, since the skin in this place is extremely thin, but for the same reason they are quite easy to deal with. With the spread fingers of the right hand on the right side, and the left hand on the left side, stretch the skin around the eyes. Simultaneously, with the middle and ring fingers of the other hand, describe three small circles. These rotational movements are directed towards the eyebrow and end with a light stroking at the bottom of the inner corner of the eye. No pressure or pressure is needed here at all, imagine that you are smoothing the decal.
The area of the eyes should be massaged very carefully: starting from the inner corner of the eye, then above the eye to the temple. Lightly rub the cream under the eyes from the outside to the inside.
At the end of the massage, stroke the neck area with the back of your hand.
It is useful to do Facebook building every day, and it will take 10 minutes. Best of all – before bed. Or you can sit in front of the TV (when you have already learned the massage movements and you no longer need a mirror). The effect of the massage will show up very soon. Actually, you will notice changes after just one time, only these changes will not last long. But the longer you practice massage, the longer your face will retain this effect.