Green Lentil Noodle Yogurt Soup
Ingredients for Green Lentil Noodle Yogurt Soup Recipe
- 1 and a half teaspoons of noodles
- 1 teaspoon of green lentils
- 1 small bowl of boiled meat (also without it, but it gives a nice flavor)
- 6 glasses of water (if it is thick, use 6.5 7)
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- dried mint
- I also had boiled meat. I reduced the meat to the pot and added 6 glasses of water to it and let it boil. I didn’t use broth. But the water reheated in the meat became like broth. If you have broth, you can use some. If you do not have meat, you can replace it with broth. Remove the broth you added from the 6 glasses of water you will add.
- Anyway, let’s continue 🙂 While the meat is heating in the water, let’s boil the lentils in a separate pot.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, flour and yoghurt well and make it smooth.
- When the lentils are boiled, drain the water and set aside.
- When our broth gets hot, let’s take a ladle and add it to our yogurt mixture, mixing it slowly and adding 2-3 more ladles while continuing to mix.
- We will make the yogurt warm in this way so that it does not cut while pouring it into the soup.
- Then, we will add our yogurt mix into the water that is on the stove slowly, stirring, and we will never stop mixing.
- After 2-3 minutes, we will add the lentils and noodles and continue to mix and cook for another 10 minutes.
- During this time, turn the stove down a little.
- Then we will add oil to a pan and fry the finely chopped onion in it.
- When the onion is roasted, we will add the butter, mint, paprika, salt and mix well.
- When our oil is ready, we will pour it over the soup and mix it. Our soup is ready to be served.
- Adding the salt last will prevent it from being cut.
Of course, you can make the soup without meat, but it will give a different taste.
Enjoy the honey sugar.