How to make stuffed tomatoes?
Stuffed peppers, stuffed zucchini or stuffed eggplant recipes are one of the most preferred flavors of dinner. But this time it will add a very different flavor to your table.A recipe where you will get a different flavor in every bite. Alright,how to make stuffed tomatoes? Stuffed tomato recipe, preparation, preparation, necessary materials and tricks, which everyone will love from small to big…
For those looking for a different taste for dinner stuffed tomatoes recipe pretty good alternative. Alright,how to make stuffed tomatoes? Stuffed tomato recipe that you can’t get enough of, its preparation, preparation, necessary materials and trick…
STUFFED TOMATO RECIPE
Stuffed Tomato Ingredients
- 12 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1.5 cups of rice
- 3 onions
- 3 spring onions
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of currants
- 1 teaspoon of peanuts
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon of hot water
- Black pepper
MAKING STUFFED TOMATOES
- Cut off the tops of the tomatoes in the form of caps.
- Take them out with a spoon, put them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- To prepare the inner material; Soak the rice in boiling water for 15 minutes and drain.
- Peel and chop the onions. Chop the fresh onion stalks and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and brown the onion. Add the tomato puree you prepared and fry for a few minutes.
- Add rice, spring onions, parsley, currants, pine nuts, allspice, salt and pepper and mix.
- Add 1 cup of hot water and cook on medium heat until the water is absorbed.
- Fill the tomatoes with the stuffing you prepared and close the lids.
- Put it in a saucepan and add 2 spoons of olive oil, 2 glasses of hot water, salt and granulated sugar.
- Cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve after it has cooled. Enjoy your meal.