Green Fruits: Low Calorie Rich Vitamin!
Green fruits are rich in vitamins and phytonutrients. Green fruits are low in calories and must be consumed daily for a healthy diet. They contain vitamins A, C, potassium and fiber. Green fruits not only maintain health, but are also used in the treatment of many diseases. It helps to provide essential nutrients to the body.
- Green Plum
- unripe almond
- Green apple
- Green grapes
- Lime (Lime)
Everyone should take care to eat 3 or 4 servings of these fruits daily. It is among the foods that should be included in the diet list. It improves digestion, protects eye health and prevents problems such as anemia. Green fruits contain phytochemicals and this helps to remove toxins.
Green fruit varieties are among the foods that you should not miss from your tables. The benefits of each are innumerable. Eating enough fruit every day prevents harmful food consumption. So, what are the names of these green fruits that are necessary for the body? Here are the names and beneficial properties of green fruits that we have compiled for you.
Green Fruits: Names and Benefits
- Avocados are among the most beautiful green fruits. Numerous studies have proven that avocado is a highly beneficial fruit.
- Its homeland is known as Central Mexico. Avocado consists of a tree belonging to the laurel family.
- Also known as alligator pear. The local and wild type is known as ‘criollo’.
- It is rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium. It contains vitamins B6, B5, C, K, E and D.
- This fruit has high nutritional value. Thanks to its good taste and rich texture, it is added to a variety of dishes. Salad can be made.
- It does not contain sodium and cholesterol. It is low in saturated fat. It is very rich in fiber.
- Avocado oil is healthy and safe for cooking. This oil is highly resistant to heat induced oxidation.
- Avocado prevents the risk of heart disease and keeps cholesterol in balance. If consumed daily, it protects arteriosclerosis.
- Containing carotenoids such as lutein and zeaxanthin improves vision and reduces the risk of cataracts.
- It has benefits in preventing prostate cancer and reducing the side effects of chemotherapy.
- It is a filling food and has few calories. This can help you lose weight.
- It is used in the treatment of damaged hair. It is good for the skin and is anti-aging.
2) Green Plum
- Plum is one of the edible fruit trees of the Prunus genus of the Rosaceae family. The herald of summer is one of the fruits.
- Plum is a food that can adapt almost anywhere. It can be grown in most places in Turkey.
- It can be made into salads, jams and compotes. Or you can consume it by making a drink.
- It is rich in vitamins C, A and K. Contains fiber and sodium.
- The phytochemicals in plums help prevent the risk of heart disease.
- Plums contain citric acid. Citric acid neutralizes lactic acid in the body and prevents fatigue.
- Being a fiber-rich food helps prevent and solve the problem of constipation.
- Its vitamin C content helps the body heal and strengthens the immune system.
- It is rich in antioxidants. In this way, it protects against diabetes and cancer diseases.
- Consuming plums regularly strengthens the gums and regulates blood sugar.
- 100 grams is about 47 calories. Having a suitable ratio of calcium and phosphorus helps to protect the health of the elderly and children.
- It is used to prevent iron deficiency. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Çağla is raw almond with a velvety texture.
- Most people do not like the shell, but it can be consumed with the shell.
- The homeland of almond trees is Iran and Afghanistan. It is grown on brown soils.
- It can be made into salads, appetizers, meals and jams. It is low in calories.
- Contains vitamins A, E, C and B6. It contains phosphorus, nitrogen and potassium.
- It protects skin health with its vitamin E content. Prevents acne and acne formation.
- It helps to remove free radicals accumulated in the body through urine.
- It allows you to throw off the extra fat in the body and gain a balanced weight.
- Being rich in antioxidants is good for heart health.
- The fiber content is good for stomach diseases. It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- It is protective against various infections and a number of diseases.
- It protects brain health and prevents the vessels from being damaged.
4) Green Apple
- Green apple is an apple variety known for its slightly sour taste. It has a refreshing and watery texture.
- It is from the Rosaceae family and has spread all over the world from Central Asia. Apple does not like dry and hot.
- Apples are produced in approximately 1.7 million areas in Turkey. Cookies, salads, jams and drinks can be made.
- It is a source of vitamins C and K. It is rich in iron, fiber, potassium and protein.
- It protects heart health and balances cholesterol. Due to its high fiber content, it keeps the liver and digestive system away from harmful elements.
- It has a low fat content. Vitamin K prevents blood clotting. It protects the body from paralysis.
- It prevents skin cancer as it is a source of vitamin C. It also contains vitamin A and this vitamin is good for eye health.
- Being rich in calcium strengthens bones and teeth.
- When the green apple is boiled and the juice is extracted, it benefits the hair and strengthens the hair.
- Regular consumption of apples reduces the risk of asthma. It allows you to breathe regularly.
5) Green Grape
- Green grape is the name given to the fruits cultivated on earth. It comes from the genus Vitis of the Vine family.
- Grapes are mostly grown in the Aegean region. Especially İzmir and Manisa regions are the regions where it is grown.
- Molasses and drink can be made. It can also be made into compote and jam.
- Grape; It is rich in vitamins A, C and minerals. It is a good source of antioxidants.
- Being rich in potassium prevents the risk of high blood pressure.
- Being a source of antioxidants, it protects against diseases such as colon cancer and breast cancer.
- It contains several compounds that may protect against eye diseases such as glaucoma.
- Containing resveratrol component protects memory and mental health.
- It shows beneficial effects against certain bacteria and viruses. It especially protects against the flu virus.
- Containing compounds that may have anti-inflammatory effects increases resistance to intestinal diseases.
- Pear is one of the fruits produced and consumed all over the world. It is in the rose family.
- It can be consumed by making jam, cake and drink. You can also make a salad if you wish.
- It is a very rich food in terms of vitamins and minerals. Contains plant compounds, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
- Being rich in copper and potassium strengthens the immune system.
- It is a rich source of flavonoids that may help reduce inflammation and protect against certain diseases.
- It helps to have a balanced diet as it contains high amount of water.
- It is a fruit that helps cell regeneration and prevents chronic diseases.
- Because it contains potassium, it helps to remove excess sodium from the body.
- It is a good source of energy for those who do sports. It can be consumed before and after training.
- It prevents shortness of breath. Especially in summer, excessive phlegm may occur. Pear juice prevents this.
7) Lime (Lime)
- Lime (Lime) is the fruit of the citrus plant, which has a dark green color. Its fruit is different from lemon and it does not contain seeds.
- It grows mostly in Aegean and Mediterranean regions. It is widely produced in Mersin, Adana, Antalya and İzmir.
- It can be consumed as a drink, dessert and salad. Its juice is used in the treatment of many diseases.
- It is rich in minerals and vitamins. It is high in Thiamine, Iron and Vitamin C.
- Collagen is an essential protein that aids in wound repair. Collagen protein is found in limes.
- Being rich in citric acid reduces the risk of kidney stones. In addition, this fruit increases the absorption of iron.
- It inhibits the growth of microorganisms and prevents bacterial diseases.
- Helps heal peptic and oral ulcers. It has antibiotic and detoxifying properties.
- Its juice is used in the cosmetics industry. In particular, you can use the juice of this fruit as a facial cleansing tonic.
- However, it is beneficial to consume in consultation with your doctor for allergic reactions. Lime can cause side effects in some people.