Chinese gymnastics for men – Basic exercises
The set of these exercises was proposed by M.M.Bogachikhin, a researcher at the Institute of the Far East of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Chinese gymnastics for men, unlike European ones, the number of repetitions of the exercise plays a major role. The number of repetitions of each exercise can be gradually doubled.
Chinese gymnastics exercises
Gymnastics for men also involves a different type of breathing, which is very different from normal. Deep diaphragmatic breathing when practicing wushu (during inhalation, the stomach protrudes, during exhalation, it is drawn in). Such breathing provides massage of internal organs and increases blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- The position of the rider. The legs are about a meter wide, the back is straight, the feet are parallel, the knees are open and tense, the shoulders are slightly lowered, the elbows are raised, the palms are directed downward. The thighs are parallel to the floor. Diaphragmatic breathing, attention is focused on breathing. First, you need to stay in this position as long as you can, and then gradually increase the duration to 3-5 minutes. The healing effect of this therapeutic exercise is due to the intense circulation of blood in the pelvic area and massage of the internal organs. fig. 5
- Bends to the raised leg. Sina is straight, the chin stretches to the toe of the raised leg. The legs at the knees are not bent, the toe of the supporting leg is turned towards the support, the gaze is directed to the toe of the raised leg. The slopes should start with a small amplitude, gradually increasing the depth of the slope. Perform the exercise without tension, first at a slow pace, then at a fast pace – 50-60 times to each leg. fig. 6
- Side bends. The purpose of this exercise is to increase the mobility of the hip joint. It should be performed in the same way as the previous exercise, but the toe of the supporting leg should be turned away from the support, the gaze is directed up. After completing these exercises, you need to do several kicks and 12-15 deep squats. fig. 7.
- Simultaneous circle with hands. Legs shoulder-width apart, body straight, left arm extended forward, right – back. Make circles with both hands simultaneously with turning the body 30-50 times in each direction. fig. 8.
- Springy forward bends. Feet shoulder-width apart, head up, look forward. Holding the support with your hands, swing up and down so as to work out the shoulder joint. Repeat 30-50 times, increasing the amplitude. fig. 9.
- Tilts forward and backward. Feet shoulder width apart, arms raised up, gaze is directed to the fingers. Bend back in the lower back, stretching your arms back. Immediately after this, bend forward. The back is straight, movement only in the lumbar region. Repeat 30-50 times.
- Rotation in the lower back. Start the rotation with bending forward with hands down, then, without raising your head, turn to the side and, describing a circle with the upper part of the body, return to the starting position through a backward bend, repeat 30 times in each direction. fig. 10
- Lower back flexion. Feet together, arms extended, palms up, fingers clasped, gaze directed forward. Tilt the body forward, touching the floor with your hands, then straighten. Repeat 30-50 times.
Exercises for the shoulder girdle: gymnastics for men
These exercises strengthen the muscles of the shoulder girdle and improve the mobility of the shoulder joints. In addition, they include elements of static gymnastics that strengthen the muscles and ligamentous apparatus of the foot, improve the mobility of the large joints of the legs, and increase vascular tone.
- Lunge forward. Put your left hand on your knee, take your right hand back and straighten. The fingers of the right hand are straight and tightly clenched. Without changing the position of the body, make 30-50 wide circles with your hand back and forth. Start moving at a slow pace, gradually increasing the speed of rotation. The gaze is directed forward. Repeat a similar rotation, lunge forward with your right foot and put your right hand on the knee, and take your left back. fig. 11.
- Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. The arms are extended to one side. Make 30-50 swings with your hands, first clockwise, then in the opposite direction. fig. 12.
- Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. The right hand is raised up, the left is lowered, the fingers are straightened and tightly clenched. Vigorously change the position of the hands. Do 30-50 swings.
There are different types of Chinese gymnastics, but the one we have described is the most common and effective.
10 simple tips for those looking to change their lifestyle
- Reduce your sleep time to 7-8 hours a night.
- Start every day with morning exercises (20-30 minutes) with pleasant music, then a contrast shower. This will not only improve your figure, but also give you a boost of vivacity and good mood.
- Use less transport – walk more.
- Try not to use the elevator if possible. Walking stairs at a relaxed pace is a great exercise for weight loss!
- Avoid strenuous activities (weightlifting, bodybuilding, strength training, lifting dumbbells, running fast) – they help to “burn” carbohydrates, but not fat.
- Regular, moderate (when breathing does not go astray), but prolonged physical activity will help get rid of adipose tissue: walking and running at a calm pace, dancing, aerobics, swimming, cycling).
- Increase physical activity and duration of exercise gradually.
- Don’t try to lose weight quickly. Only a gradual weight loss (no more than 3-5 kg per month) makes it possible for all organs and systems of the body (and the skin!) To get used to the new “working” rhythm and “new” weight – and therefore provides a more stable result.
- Weigh yourself no more than once every 10-15 days. Better measure your waist and hips – this is a more reliable indication of fat loss.
- Remember – in the fight against excess weight, it is not the strong who wins, but the persistent and patient!