Fruit juices have a special place in a healthy diet. Nutrition and Dietetics Specialist Prof. Dr. Neriman İnanç, emphasizing the properties and health benefits of the beverage, says, “Don’t miss fruit juice on your table.” So which juice what is it good for? Here are the benefits of fruit juices from apricot juice to cherry…
A glass of apricot juice meets one third of the daily vitamin A requirement. The dietary fiber in apricots not only reduces the risk of constipation, but also reduces the risk of diseases such as irritable bowel disease, appendicitis, dental diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, colon cancer and hemorrhoids, and ensures regular functioning of the intestines.
HOW IS APRICOT JUICE MADE?
- Wash the apricots.
- Put it in the pressure cooker.
- Cook for 10 minutes on high heat in the zero position of the pressure cooker.
- Then puree the apricots with a blender.
- When you drink it, add half a glass of water to half a glass of puree and mix.
Grape juice, which is rich in vitamins A, B and C, also contains plenty of potassium and iron. Thanks to its powerful antioxidant feature, it fights free radicals in the body, minimizes the wear of cells and strengthens the immune system.
HOW IS GRAPE JUICE MADE?
- 1 kg. grape
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 2 liters of water (optional)
- Wash the grapes thoroughly and put them in the pot.
- Cook over medium heat until the grapes burst and soften.
- When the grapes are soft, squeeze the juice through a strainer.
- Put the grape juice in the pot again and add sugar on it.
- After adding the sugar, boil for another 10 minutes.
- If you are going to put it in a glass jar, you can keep it warm in the refrigerator.
- If you are going to fill it in plastic bottles, wait for the grape juice to cool completely. Enjoy your meal.
A beverage rich in beta carotene, which shows strong antioxidant and vitamin A activity, as well as vitamins A and C. The dietary fibers and antioxidant substances it contains are effective in protecting cardiovascular health and preventing cancer.
HOW TO MAKE PEACH JUICE AT HOME?
- 1 kg of peaches
- 1 cup granulated sugar (you can use less)
- 1 liter of drinking water
- 1 kg. After washing the peach well, if you wish, peel the skin and remove the seeds.
- Divide the peach into 4-6 parts depending on the size.
- Transfer the peaches to your pressure cooker, add granulated sugar and mix.
- You can stop mixing when the sugar is not visible.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Then pass it through the blender.
- Transfer the peach puree you have passed through the blender into a glass jar or bottle, and after it comes to room temperature, put it in the refrigerator.
- When you will serve, add half a glass of drinking water to half a glass of puree and mix.
- If you do it without peeling it, your juice will have pieces of skin.
- You will get better results if the peaches are ripe.
It prevents the development of cancer cells as well as protecting heart health by balancing cholesterol and sugar. Pomegranate juice is also extremely effective in reducing intestinal parasites.
Cherry juice, which is very rich in vitamin A and potassium, is known as an extremely powerful weapon against fever diseases. It also cleans the acidification in the blood and ensures the regular functioning of the stomach and liver.
HOW TO MAKE CHERRY JUICE AT HOME?
- 1 kilo of cherries
- 1.5 liters of water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Half a lemon
- Wash the cherries with plenty of water and remove the stems.
- After this process, add enough water to cover the cherries you bought in a wide and deep pot.
- After adding the water, add the granulated sugar and let it boil over medium heat.
- When the cherry juice starts to boil, add the juice of half a lemon to the mixture.
- Continue boiling until the cherries crackle.
- Strain the cherries with the help of a strainer.
- After resting for a while, put it in the refrigerator.
- Serve after cooling.
There are values to meet the daily vitamin C need in one glass. It is known that orange juice, which contains potassium, folate, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and various minerals, prevents the development of cancer cells and strengthens capillaries.
Apple juice, which has the feature of strengthening the immune system, contains B3, vitamin E and potassium.