9 Amazing Benefits of Garlic Juice
Garlic, a member of the Onion family, is a very useful food in terms of nutritional value. It also has positive effects on health thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Moreover, it has very few calories.
Benefits of Garlic Juice
- Good for Respiratory Disorders
- Helps Treat Asthma
- Effective Against Infertility
- It’s a Miracle for Hair
- Fights Acne and Rash
- Natural Recipe for Insect Bites
- Good for Outer Ear Inflammation
- Helps Weight Loss
100 grams of garlic is only 2 kcal calories. 100 grams of garlic contains 401 mg of potassium and 181 mg of calcium. In addition, the same amount of garlic contains 1 g of carbohydrates, 4 grams of protein, 2 mg of vitamin C and 5 grams of fat.
Although garlic is a food that is not preferred due to its smell, it should be consumed especially on days when you do not go out due to its nutritional value and benefits. In fact, there are many ways to consume garlic. For example, you can buy the prepackaged powder or grate the garlic clove and add it to your meals. You can consume it raw. You can add the fresh to salads. If you wish, you can extract the juice of the garlic and drink it or make tea.
So how to extract garlic juice? What are the benefits of garlic juice? Let’s take a look at the answers to these questions. What is garlic juice good for? What ailments does it help treat? Here are all the details about garlic juice and its healing effects…
How To Make Garlic Juice, Extract It?
- In fact, there is no single answer to the question of how to make garlic juice.
- If you want, you can grate the garlic or crush it with a nutcracker, then squeeze it with your hand to extract its juice. However, it can be difficult and troublesome to obtain the desired amount of garlic juice with this method.
- In addition, garlic juice can upset the stomach if it is drunk without mixing with water.
- A common method of extracting garlic juice is to peel the garlic and throw it into boiling water.
- To do this, first peel a handful of garlic.
- Then put a glass of drinking water in a coffee pot and boil it, then turn off the stove and let it cool.
- Throw the peeled garlic into the warm water and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Your garlic juice is ready. You can consume it with pleasure and with the intention of healing.
9 Benefits of Garlic Juice
1) Good for Respiratory Disorders
- Garlic juice is good for winter diseases and respiratory diseases thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It relieves sore throat and cough.
- If you have a sore throat; You can gargle by mixing a teaspoon of garlic juice into a glass of warm water.
- With this application, garlic juice treats the infections that cause pain in the throat and eliminates the pain.
- For cough; You can add a teaspoon of garlic juice to a glass of pomegranate juice and drink it.
2) Helps Treat Asthma
- We said that garlic is good for respiratory diseases.
- Garlic juice is a natural remedy for sore throat and cough, as well as asthma.
- So how should asthma patients consume garlic juice?
- All they have to do is; Adding 2 tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of garlic juice to a glass of drinking water and mixing well.
- If this prepared mixture is consumed in small amounts every day, the symptoms caused by asthma are eliminated.
3) Balances Cholesterol
- Healthy cholesterol reduces the risk of heart attack and heart disease.
- The most important known benefit of garlic juice is that it balances cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol.
- Drinking garlic juice regularly prevents many serious health problems such as hardening, narrowing and thickening of the arteries.
4) Effective Against Infertility
- Garlic juice is known to increase fertility.
- To benefit from this effect of garlic; You can add a teaspoon of garlic juice to a glass of milk and drink it.
5) It Is Almost A Miracle For Hair
- Garlic juice does not stop counting the benefits for the hair!
- The questions “Does garlic juice grow hair” and even “Does garlic juice grow beards” are often asked.
- First of all, we have to say that garlic juice is almost a natural solution for baldness. And yes, both hair and beard removal are effective as well.
So how to apply garlic juice to hair?
- Apply the garlic juice to the scalp and areas of your face where there is no beard and wait until it dries. Then wash your hair and face. That is all.
- Garlic juice prevents hair loss and helps new hair to grow.
- You can do this every day or every other day. If it is applied regularly, you will start to see the effect at the end of the first month.
- Another positive effect of garlic juice on hair is that it destroys lice.
- For this, mix equal amounts of lemon juice with garlic juice.
- Apply this mixture by massaging the scalp before going to bed at night.
- Then put a cap on your hair and sleep like this.
- In the morning, wash your hair with normal shampoo to get rid of the mixture.
- If you apply this method every day, you can get rid of lice completely within a week.
6) Fights Acne and Rash
- After the benefits of garlic juice for the hair, let’s come to the benefits on the skin.
- Thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, garlic juice fights skin rashes and acne.
- To take advantage of this feature of garlic juice; With the help of a cotton ball, it is enough to apply the garlic juice to the area with rash and acne.
- Garlic juice can cause skin sensitivity and redness. Therefore, it should not be kept on the skin surface for more than 5 minutes.
7) Natural Recipe for Insect Bites
- You can apply garlic juice with the help of a cotton ball on painful insect bites.
- Thanks to the components it contains, garlic juice relieves complaints after insect bites.
8) Good for Outer Ear Inflammation
- In alternative medicine, dripping garlic juice into the ear is the most common treatment for otitis media.
- Garlic juice is known as a natural antibiotic. Thanks to this feature, it dries the inflammation in the outer ear.
- Moreover, it is very easy to apply. All you have to do is crush 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, extract the juice and drip it into the ear. That is all!
- So, does garlic juice harm the ear? In fact, we should point out that experts do not recommend this method! External ear infection is a disease that must be treated under the supervision of a doctor.
9) Helps Weight Loss
- If there are those who wonder, “Does garlic weaken water,” let’s explain it right away.
- Garlic juice has the effect of accelerating metabolism.
- When consumed regularly, it burns the fat in the body.
- Thanks to the components it contains, it offers many vitamins and minerals that the body needs. On the other hand, it is very low in calories.
- It also provides appetite control.
- Therefore, garlic juice helps to lose weight.
How to Consume Garlic Juice?
- You can consume the prepared garlic juice by adding it to drinking water.
- You must remember that excess of everything does more harm than good. Garlic is a powerful food as well as beneficial. Therefore, it should be included in the nutrition routine; but you should also avoid excessive consumption.
- It is not recommended to consume more than one tea glass of garlic juice per day.
- You can add garlic juice to drinking water and sip this water during the day. You can also consume it by adding it to your meals and salads.
- Garlic juice should be consumed after it has completely cooled down.