Banana Nutrition Facts: 9 Nutritious Properties
Banana is a favorite fruit of healthy meals. Since it is a tropical fruit, it can be obtained in Turkey in all seasons. Bananas grown in the Mediterranean during the summer are imported when seasonal conditions are not suitable. You can see domestic and imported expressions while searching for bananas in the market and market aisles. Banana, which is the sought after fruit of desserts and snacks, is a type of fruit that children also love to consume and support their mental development.
The nutritional values in bananas give you information to reach a healthy body. If you eat bananas during the day, the information on this page will be very useful. Because of the health effects of banana, body resistance is maintained. Let’s take a closer look at the banana, which has high nutritional value, and examine the changes that will occur in your body when you eat a banana!
Banana Nutrition Facts Chart
When you consume 1 medium banana, the vitamins and minerals you will get into your body can be listed as follows:
|Vitamin A||108.8 iu|
Banana Nutrition Facts List – Nutritious 9 Features
1) 38.83 grams of Carbs
- The amount of carbohydrates in bananas is high.
- Thanks to this value, banana provides long-term satiety.
- You can consume bananas when you are hungry to prevent blood sugar from falling.
- You can suppress your hunger with bananas when you have a lot of time to eat outside or at home.
2) 1.85 grams of Protein
- Banana is a powerful source of protein. Protein is one of the basic building blocks of the body.
- Consumption of 1 banana per day by people of all ages has very beneficial results in terms of health.
- Because it contains protein, it helps to form new muscles and maintain bone health.
- Bananas are also recommended for mental development. You can consume bananas to prevent fatigue experienced in protein deficiency.
3) 0.56 grams Fat
- Almost every food contains some amount of fat. These oils are essential for the immune system.
- Thanks to the fats in its structure, bananas also support the functioning of metabolic activities.
- Thanks to the banana, which provides new cell formation, cell damage is repaired in a short time.
- The beneficial fats in bananas also protect heart health.
4) 4.42 grams of Fiber
- Banana is a useful food that contains dietary fibers. Therefore, it is often recommended in diet meals.
- It helps you eat less as it provides a feeling of fullness and indirectly supports the slimming process.
- If you do not consume fruits containing fiber, intestinal laziness occurs and constipation occurs.
- You can balance intestinal activities by consuming bananas.
5) 608.6mg of Potassium
- Bananas contain potassium. Potassium is one of the minerals that a person should take during the day. If you eat 1 medium banana, you will protect muscle health.
- Potassium prevents cramps in the muscles. Therefore, it is recommended to be consumed during pregnancy.
- Potassium source, which has an important place in the nutrition of athletes, relieves pain.
- You can also alleviate menstrual pain with a banana consumed on menstrual days.
6) 8.5mg Calcium
- Banana contains a very good amount of calcium. Calcium creates a healthy skeletal structure.
- Calcium, which also protects dental health, is contained in a sufficient amount in 1 medium-sized banana.
- Tooth decay and bone diseases occur in calcium deficiency.
- You can prevent diseases related to calcium deficiency by consuming bananas regularly.
7) 108.8 iu of vitamin A
- Banana has vitamin A. Having vitamin A means that it is a fruit that strengthens your immune system.
- If you regularly consume bananas, you will protect your body against infectious diseases.
- One of the beauty secrets is to meet vitamin A at an adequate level.
- Those who consume bananas have oil-free skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails.
8) 14.79 mg of vitamin C
- Banana is one of the fruits containing vitamin C. Vitamin C protects you from many diseases.
- By eating bananas, you strengthen your body’s defense mechanism.
- Thanks to vitamin C, you can prevent the formation of diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
- Vitamin C is also effective in activating the metabolism.
9) 0.44 Iron
- Iron is a mineral that every person should have in a certain amount.
- During pregnancy, the iron ratio should be at very good values. Because 900 ml or 1000 ml of blood is lost during delivery. In order to prevent this loss from harming the body, you can consume bananas, one of the fruits containing iron.
- People with iron deficiency experience fatigue and sleep disturbance. You can eliminate such problems by consuming bananas.
- If you eat bananas between meals; You can bring blood values to healthy numbers.