7 Surprising Benefits of Avocado Seeds, Germination and Use
No More Throwing Avocado Seeds In The Trash! Avocado seed is the large-grained seed that comes across when you cut the avocado fruit in half . Those who see it for the first time may think that this core is quite large. Avocado, a fruit from the tropical breezes, is a powerful healing source with its seed, oil and fruit. This fruit, which is known for its high economic value, is sold at very reasonable prices in its full season.
Would you like to get to know the avocado seed, which is rich in nutritious minerals, in depth? If you are throwing away the seeds after cutting the avocado, thanks to this article, we will save you from a small waste and introduce you to the vitamins in the avocado seed. Now it’s time to get to know the avocado seed, which is equipped with benefits like its fruit!
7 Benefits of Avocado Seed You Didn’t Know About
1) Provides Skin Regeneration
- You can grind the avocado seed into powder and use it in skin care.
- In this way, it is possible to restore health to your skin as a result of application.
- With the avocado seed, you clean the dead cells and support the formation of new cells.
- Since the pores will be tightened, you will not allow the formation of acne.
- You can lose skin spots over time and get a more vibrant and healthy appearance.
- Vitamin E and antioxidant minerals that the skin needs are hidden for you in the avocado seed.
- Skin, hair, eye health will be asked from the avocado seed!
2) Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- The avocado seed, which is rich in monounsaturated fats, raises the cholesterol level to a healthy level.
- It increases the LDL level to the best figure and protects the heart health.
- To stay away from heart diseases and live a healthier life; It is recommended that you evaluate avocado seeds.
- You can lead a healthier life with the avocado seed, which has the task of regulating blood pressure.
3) Clears Inflammations
- Thanks to the avocado seed, you can get rid of inflammation and its effects.
- You can end the pain experienced in joint inflammation with the power of this core.
- The avocado seed, which is strong in clearing inflammation, is known as a substance that cleanses the body and adds health.
- Avocado seed, which is also effective for people with intense acne on their skin, will remove inflammation from your body in a short time.
4) Revitalizes Hair
- Avocado seed now specializes in hair care.
- You can use avocado seeds to revitalize and strengthen the hair .
- Avocado seed, which provides the minerals that hair needs in powder form, prevents hair problems such as shedding and breakage .
- At the same time, you can regularly care for your hair with avocado seed oil.
5) Younger and Brighter Skin
- The avocado seed, which is an expert in skin and hair care, will always make you look younger.
- Avocado seed, which supports cell regeneration thanks to its E vitamins, delays the effects of aging.
- You can remove unwanted conditions such as wrinkles around the eyes with avocado seeds.
- To see the effects, you need to hide the seeds and use them in masks.
6) Protects Intestinal Flora
- The avocado seed contains a lot of fiber. Fiber is the harbinger of healthy intestines.
- Having more soluble fiber in the core makes this core even more useful.
- You can mix the problem of constipation with the avocado seed, which is suitable for consumption as a powder.
- With happy intestines, all your body functions will work efficiently.
- When you’re looking for an herbal remedy for colon cancer , you may remember not to throw away avocado seeds anymore.
7) Accelerates the Weight Loss Process
- The avocado seed contains soluble fiber, vitamin E, vitamin C and antioxidant minerals .
- With this feature, it deserves an important place in diet nutrition.
- Thanks to these substances that support the active functioning of the intestines , conditions such as edema and swelling disappear.
- Being a natural source of fat, it keeps you away from trans fats.
- When you consume avocado seed, you can accelerate fat burning.
- Since it will give a feeling of satiety thanks to the fibers; You can stay full for longer by using it in your food.
- It is recommended to use the avocado seed by grinding it in diet nutrition.
Avocado Seed Germination Tips
We have a fun hobby suggestion for those who want to learn about sprouting avocado seeds. You can create an avocado seed germination environment at home . We can imagine the smile on your face when you turn the avocado seed that grows day by day into a plant. The details you need to know before germinating the avocado seed are listed as follows:
How to Plant Avocado Seeds?
- Wash the avocado seed well and remove the skin.
- Insert 3 toothpicks in total around the core.
- All 3 toothpicks should be in different directions.
- Soak the seeds in a glass, with more than half of them submerged in the water.
- After an average of 4 weeks, news of the root and body will come from the core in the glass.
- In some cases, you may not get results on the first try.
- Depending on the climate and temperature conditions, germination can begin at the end of 6 weeks .
- If sprouting movements have not started in the seed, you can try this process on another seed after about 6 weeks.
- Those who are successful in germinating an avocado seed must wait at least 5 years to bear fruit .
- For this reason, it is recommended to transfer to a more fertile soil when suitable climatic conditions are provided .
Can You Eat Avocado Seeds?
There is no harm in consuming avocado seeds. But you need to go through a few processes while consuming. Let’s detail these processes:
- To consume the avocado seed, you should use it in powder form .
- You can add the powdered avocado seed to any food you want.
- It is recommended to consume on dairy products, in salads, soups and fruit juices .
- In between meals smoothie or fruit yogurt If you want to prepare, you can also add a little avocado seed.
How to Make and Apply Avocado Seed Skin and Hair Mask?
1) Antioxidant Peel
- 1 avocado seed
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat the avocado seed in the oven for a while and let it soften.
- Grate the heated core and cut it into small pieces.
- Add coffee and sea salt to the grated beans and mix.
- Apply the resulting cream to your washed skin as a peeling.
- After waiting for 10 minutes, you can clean your skin with warm water.
- With the peeling effect avocado seed mask , you will add shine and innovation to your skin!
2) Definitive Solution for Pimples
- 1 avocado seed
- 3 drops of tea tree oil
- Grate the avocado seed and cut it into thin pieces.
- Add 3 drops of tea tree oil to the grated pieces and mix the two ingredients together.
- Take this mixture on your fingertips, rub it into your skin and let it stay on the acne-prone areas for 5 minutes.
- With the avocado seed skin mask , you can dry the acne and get a renewed skin in a short time.
3) Nourishing Avocado Hair Mask
- Indian Oil
- avocado seed
- We recommend this mask to eliminate dandruff, shedding and wear in your hair.
- First, the avocado seed is grated.
- Then 2 or 3 drops of castor oil are added.
- This mixture is kept in the refrigerator for 1 night with the lid closed.
- The next morning, the entire mixture is applied to the roots of the hair.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, the hair is washed and rinsed.
- Thanks to the minerals in the avocado seed, the hair gains health.
How to Powder Avocado Seeds?
- You can choose a coffee grinder device to save the avocado seed from its hard structure and make it useful .
- You can also pass the avocado seed, which has been waiting at room temperature for 1 day and dried , through the food processor .
- You may need to divide it into several parts for this.
- You can grind the avocado seed into powder with a sharp grater .
- It may also be convenient to dry it in the oven and grind it into powder.