12 Natural Ways to Plumper Lips at Home
What woman can say no to full lips? Lips that stand out with their fullness and do justice to the applied lipstick are the common dreams of many women. If you think that the only way to achieve this dream is plastic surgery, you are wrong! You can achieve this dream with lip-plumping herbal methods that you can apply in the comfort of your home.
If your lips are thin, if you want to have full lips without any medical operation, this article is for you! Here are the natural methods of lip plumper that can be easily applied at home …
12 Natural Ways to Plumper Lips at Home
1) Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint oil ranks first among lip plumping methods with its success. Moreover, it is very easy to apply! All you have to do is apply some peppermint oil to your lips.
- Peppermint oil can cause a burning sensation on the lips. With the burning sensation, the lips become fuller.
- If you are looking for lip plumping oil, you should definitely give peppermint oil a chance.
2) Lip Exercises
You can give your lips a fuller look with simple exercises you can do while doing housework or watching TV. Here are those miraculous exercises:
- Kissing Gesture: While performing the kissing gesture, place two fingers of both hands around your lips. Squeeze your lips with support from your fingers. You can do this move 10 times a day.
- Closed Laughing Movement: Another exercise that fills the lips in a short time is the closed laughing movement. As the name suggests, try to laugh with your mouth closed to do this exercise. Stay in a smiling position for 5 seconds, then return to normal. Then return to the smiling position. We recommend that you repeat this movement regularly 10 times a day.
- Pronunciation of the letter “O”: Our lips stretch forward while pronouncing this letter. During this exercise, stretch your lips forward in the same way and hold for 20 seconds. You can repeat this exercise at any time during the day.
3) Steam Massage
- For steam massage; Squeeze a few drops of lemon into a glass of boiled water.
- Then bring your lips closer to this glass. The steam should touch your lips.
- Apply moisturizer to your lips after steaming, then pull your lips down with your fingers.
- If you wish, you can also do one of the lip plumping exercises mentioned above.
4) Lip Massage
- Massaging the lips at certain intervals makes them appear thicker and fuller over time.
- In addition, massage helps to relax the muscles by increasing blood circulation in this area.
- Before starting the lip massage, you should apply moisturizer to your lips. Then cover your mouth with one hand, move your hand left and right. Then repeat the same movement with your other hand.
- You can practice this exercise as many times a day as you want.
5) Lip Scrub
- Thanks to the lip plumping peeling, it is possible to get thick lips in a short time! How Does? Let’s explain now.
- First, mix some baking soda with olive oil. You can also use coconut oil instead of olive oil if you prefer.
- Apply the mixture to your lips and the surrounding area by gently massaging.
- After letting the mixture stay on your lips for 30 minutes, clean your lips with lukewarm water.
6) Deodorant Cap
- The deodorant cap is the most well-known and long-applied lip plumping tool.
- The first thing to do when applying this method is to moisten your lips.
- Then cover your mouth with the deodorant cap so that your lips are completely covered.
- Inhale the air contained in the cap. Thanks to this process, your lips are stuck to the lid.
- Repeat this method for 2 minutes.
- Thanks to the lip augmentation method with the deodorant cap, your lips will gain a fuller appearance in a very short time and effortlessly.
- With honey, you can both get rid of dead skin on your lips and thicken your lips.
- All you have to do is apply some honey to your lips and then gently massage your lips with the help of a toothbrush.
- Vicks, which is generally used for coughing, is also very successful in lip plumping.
- Just like the honey method, you can apply Vicks to your lips with the help of a toothbrush.
- It is enough to apply this method regularly once a week.
- You can plump your lips with the metal spoons you use for eating. Moreover, this method, which is very effective, is very easy to apply.
- First, leave the tablespoon in the freezer for about an hour.
- Take the spoon out of the freezer and leave it outside at room temperature for one minute. If you apply the spoon to your lip as soon as you take it out of the freezer, the spoon may stick to your lip or burn your lip. This may even cause the skin on your lips to break.
- Let it sit at room temperature for a minute, then press the spoon against your lips for 30 seconds, then give it a minute. Repeat this process several times in a row until you get the desired result.
- The point you need to pay attention to in the lip augmentation method with a spoon is that the spoon covers your entire lip.
- In this method, metal spoon should be preferred. Unfortunately, it is not possible to achieve the desired result with wooden or plastic spoons.
10) Chilli Powder
- Thanks to the bitter essence in the chili pepper content, it thickens and plumps the lips in a short time.
- However, this method makes your lips look thick for a short time. You may need to reapply during the day if you need a longer-lasting effect.
- It is very simple to apply the lip augmentation method with chili pepper. All you have to do is mix the chili pepper and water in a suitable container and then apply it to your lips with the help of a toothbrush.
- You need to keep the mixture you prepared on your lips for a short time. Finally, clean your lips with water and remove the chili powder.
- If you are looking for natural methods to plump your lips, you should definitely try the cinnamon mask.
- For this method, which has no side effects, you will only need a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, petroleum jelly and a toothbrush.
- Before starting the mask, remove your make-up, if any.
- Then moisten your lips with water and exfoliate with a towel. Thanks to the peeling process, you will get rid of the dead cells on your lips.
- Apply Vaseline to your lips after peeling.
- In a suitable container, mix the powdered cinnamon and vaseline until it reaches a paste-like consistency. Gently apply the mixture to your lips with the help of a toothbrush.
- Apply the mask to your lips for 30-40 seconds and then take a break for a few seconds. After repeating this process a few times in the same order, you can clean the mask from your lips.
12) Vitamin E Mask
- You can get support from vitamin E to moisturize your lips and have fuller lips.
- For the vitamin E mask, you will need one vitamin E ampoule, 4 drops of cinnamon leaf oil and 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix all these ingredients and apply to your lips by massaging.
- Leave the mixture on your lips for 20 minutes and after the time is up, clean with warm water.
- You can apply this mask twice a week for more effective results.