What is a Trial? Homemade, Varieties
How to Make Trivets at Home: 3 Easy Recipes; Nihale is a material that should be in every home. Although it is not seen as a very valuable item, its absence is immediately felt.
There will definitely be someone among you who asks, “What does it mean to end?” Because this item is known by the name of “litter” in many homes. It is used to prevent hot materials such as pots, teapots, and pans from damaging areas such as tables and countertops.
In today’s article, we will give you information about trivet types and how to make trivets at home. If you are ready, let’s get started without wasting time!
What is a Trial?
- Nihale is a kind of kitchen utensil.
- Pots, pans, teapots, etc. on the table or in the kitchen. placed under the materials.
- Also known as litter.
How to Make a Trivet at Home: 3 Original Ideas
You can easily obtain the nihale from glassware, large supermarkets, internet sites and household goods stores such as Ikea and Koçtaş. Nihal is very easy to make. If you wish, you can make trivets at home after providing the necessary materials.
Here are 3 trivet recipes that you can easily make at home…
1) Knitted Trivet
- Knitted trivet is the most practical and most widely used type of homemade trivet.
- You can choose a thick yarn in the color you like and knit a trivet in the model you want.
- For this, you can examine the models on sites such as Instagram and Pinterest. Generally, flower and honeycomb trivet models attract a lot of attention.
2) Felt Trivet
- Felt, which is a heat resistant material, also takes shape very easily.
- If you do not know or prefer to knit, you can easily make a trivet yourself from felt.
- All you have to do is buy felt in the color and size you want and cut it into a trivet.
- Draw flowers, rectangles, circles on the felt and cut them out. That is all!
3) Wooden Trivet
- We should say from the beginning that; You may need to get help from someone else for the wooden trivet.
- After you cut a piece of MDF properly, you can paint it in the color you want and use it as a trivet in your home.
- If you wish, you can draw patterns or pictures on the trivet.
What are the Trial Types?
- wire trivet
- glass trivet
- mushroom trivet
- casting trivet
- wooden trivet
- Patterned trivet
- silicone trivet
- stone trivet
- knitted trivet
How and Where is Nihal Used?
- Hot teapot, pot, pan, etc. materials may leave marks when placed directly on the table and counter. These traces do not go away with cleaning.
- The material may need to be painted or replaced.
- The trivet is placed under hot kitchen utensils in order to prevent this.
- Thus, a layer is formed between the hot material and the table.
- Therefore, no deformation occurs on surfaces such as countertops, tables, coffee tables.