Vegetable Seasoning: Its Flavor-Enhancing Use
The vegetables, spices and herbs collected in the season are prepared by drying with natural methods and the seasonings packaged in ideal sizes are waiting to add flavor to your meals. Vegetable seasonings, which are indispensable for kitchens, are especially preferred over chicken dishes.
In which dishes is the vegetable condiment produced by brands such as Knorr and Hürrem used, and what does it suit? All the curious about the vegetable condiment are waiting for you in the rest of the article.
Before moving on to the delicious information that will increase the taste of your meals, if you want to prepare seasoning with vegetables in your own kitchen, you can click on our recipe below, and you can get great results in different dishes by examining its tried and measured preparation!
What is Vegetable Condiment?
- Vegetable seasoning is used to add flavor to foods. The vegetable condiment is prepared by combining the dried form of various vegetables with salt. It adds a different taste and flavor to the dishes.
- Salt, sweet red pepper granules, garlic granules, carrot particles, onion granules, white peppercorns, parsley, leek granules and celery leaves give the main flavor of the seasoning.
- Finding all the spices in the kitchen is difficult and costly. Seasonings bring these spices to your kitchens at economical prices.
- According to a study, approximately 30% of the chefs in our country use seasonings in their meals. Condiments are mostly preferred in restaurants. Chefs in Turkey, on the other hand, generally prefer vegetable condiments as a condiment. In our country, it is the most common vegetable seasoning, eggplant, meatballs and chicken with curry sauce.
Vegetable Seasoning: Its Flavor-Enhancing Use
- In olive oil or meat pot dishes
- Any juicy, fried or baked vegetable dish
- In red and white meat marination
- On French fries or baked potatoes (different vegetables can also be)
- As a seasoning for meatballs
- In pasta sauces
- in purees
- in soups
- In the interior mortar of salty pastries such as brioche and pastry
- It can be used in salad dressings by dissolving it in oil.
Spicy vegetable seasonings enhance the flavor of dishes without overpowering them. Vegetable seasoning can be used at different stages of meals and puts an end to the hassle of adding spice to each dish individually. If you are wondering how to use vegetable seasoning, it is very practical and easy to use. Thanks to its granular structure, it dissolves easily in meals. Condiment lovers wonder what to do with vegetable condiment. You can make many dishes with vegetable condiment.
First of all, let’s say: 20 gr, ie 1 tablespoon of vegetable seasoning, will be enough for 1 liter of water.
- Vegetable seasonings are especially good for chicken dishes. You can also make the shepherd’s meatball recipe with spicy vegetable seasoning.
- After you put your food on the stove, you can add the vegetable seasoning. 20 grams of seasoning will be sufficient for approximately 1 liter of water. Before adding salt to food, you should definitely taste it. Because there is salt in the vegetable seasoning, and adding salt can make your food too salty.
- One of the answers to the question of where is the seasoning with vegetables used is soups. Your soup you can get a delicious soup by adding vegetables without seasoning. Apart from soups, you can also use the spicy vegetable seasoning in pot dishes, meatless or meat dishes, rice or pasta, and sauces.
- You can use these condiments to prepare delicious snacks for children after school . With seasonings, you can prepare both delicious and low-calorie snacks.
- To make your vegetable and meat dishes more delicious, you can use the prepared spicy vegetable seasoning both while marinating meats with olive oil and while cooking.
- For delicious potatoes, you can choose vegetable seasoning. For this, first season the potato slices with seasoning. Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper and place the potatoes you found seasoning on the tray.
- Your appetizers will be even more delicious with the garlic yogurt flavor.
You should store the vegetable condiment in a cool, odorless and dry environment. You should not fry the vegetable seasoning in oil.
Vegetable Condiment Ingredients List
The ingredients list of spicy veggie condiments for pot dishes :
- Potato starch
- Dried ground celery
- Sunflower oil
- Corn starch
- Black pepper
- Dried and ground onions
Vegetable seasonings may contain small amounts of milk and dairy products, wheat, pine nuts, sesame, mustard, pistachios, almonds, soy, and eggs. Therefore, if you have an allergy, we recommend that you carefully examine the ingredients of the condiment you will use.