TEA TREE OIL
Known for its effect on acne, tea tree oil shrinks and destroys acne that begins to form. It prevents the formation of new acne. It helps heal acne scars. With the cure we will give, you will get rid of acne completely in 45 days. The miracle of nature, this natural oil, when used correctly, does not leave any trace of skin problems. We have compiled the use of tea tree oil for acne.
Pimples can occur for many reasons, but some may disappear without discomfort, while others can become larger and annoying. A correct care for acne ensures their reduction and sparseness.
Pimples are very sensitive. If you squeeze them, you may cause them to get worse. The dispersal of the pus can cause the pimple to spread.
TEA TREE OIL FOR ACNE
Tea tree oil is one of the best natural oils for acne with its powerful antimicrobial effects. It reduces bacterial formations on your skin that can cause acne. It helps the skin reach ideal sebum levels. It opens the pores and prevents the formation of acne.
You can reduce your acne problem with tea tree oil . So how should it be used? What should be paid attention to? We have compiled everything you need to know about the use of tea tree oil in the treatment of acne for you, Posta.com.tr readers.
Do not confuse the tea tree with the familiar tea plant used to make black and green tea. Tea tree oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia , a native small tree .
There are many scientific studies showing the effectiveness of tea tree oil on acne. For the benefits of tea tree oil to work, make sure you get pure, produced and stored tea tree oil for your acne.
Today, tea tree oil is widely available online, as a 100% undiluted or pure oil, in herbalists and pharmacies. Choose what works best for you with a little research to get rid of your acne easily.
Studies show that tea tree oil may work as well as some drug ingredients for acne. Tea tree oil may work slower than benzoyl peroxide, but is less irritating to the face. Tea tree oil can reduce acne severity when applied twice a day for 45 days.
- REDUCES ACNE FORMATION : Some pimples are caused by bacteria that have become resistant to conventional antibiotics. Scientific research for tea tree oil revealed that the application not only reduces the activity of bacteria, but also kills them after 4 to 6 hours in the lab.
- IT IS A GOOD ANTISEPTIC, REMOVES YOUR SKIN FROM BACTERIA THAT CAN CAUSE ACNE . Tea tree oil contains a number of compounds, including “terpinen-4-ol,” which has been shown to kill some bacteria, viruses, and fungi, and these compounds are great for preventing acne breakouts.
- HEALS ACNE MARKS : Research shows that tea tree oil helps reduce inflammation and triggers the activity of white blood cells, which are effective in the healing process.
- Purifies and tightens the skin: The compounds in tea tree oil help to deeply cleanse the dirty pores that cause acne formation on the skin and tighten the pores.
- Soothes Inflammation : Tea tree oil helps relieve inflamed, itchy and reddened skin.
USE OF TEA TREE OIL FOR ACNE
As with any new skin product, before using tea tree oil for the first time, test 1 or 2 drops on a small area of your skin and wait 24 hours to see if there are any reactions.
Tea tree oil is a very powerful essential oil. Using tea tree oil undiluted can irritate sensitive skin. It is safer for your skin to use it by mixing it with water or carrier natural oils rather than applying it directly to your skin.
- For acne, mix 1 part tea tree oil with 9 parts water.
- Gently apply to acne-prone areas with a cotton ball.
- Apply twice a day for 45 days
Warning: Tea tree oil should not be swallowed because it can be toxic if swallowed.