How to Grow Hair Quickly?
Hair is a very effective accessory in determining how we look. Sometimes our hair can be cut shorter than we expected due to our own decision and sometimes due to the hairdresser’s mistake. In such cases, without wasting any time, researches on how to grow hair quickly are done on the internet.
Under normal conditions, healthy hair is expected to grow 1.5-3 cm per month. However, with regular care and some tips, it is possible to make hair grow faster.
In this article, we have compiled formulas for you to grow hair quickly. If you are looking for the answer to the question “How does hair grow in 1 week”, we should say that you are at the right address. If you’re ready, let’s start! Here are natural and effective methods that accelerate hair growth…
How to Grow Hair? 15 Quick and Effective Natural Formulas
1) Massage the Roots of the Hair
- Now we will give you an effective tip that makes hair grow fast. Moreover, it is very easy to apply.
- While taking a shower, massage the roots of your hair with your fingertips. You should pay attention to the massage from the root of the hair to the front.
- This method accelerates the blood flow in the hair follicles and helps the hair to grow quickly. It also allows you to relax and relieve the stress of the day. What do you think, is it worth a try?
2) Rinse Your Hair With Cold Water
- Hot water can cause hair to lose moisture and become damaged.
- To avoid this situation, we recommend that you rinse your hair with cold water for a few seconds before getting out of the shower.
- This way you lock the moisture in your hair. In addition, it accelerates the blood flow in the scalp, allowing your hair to grow faster.
3) Eat Healthily
- A healthy diet has a positive effect on our entire body, from our hair to our nails.
- If you want your hair to grow quickly, you should include more protein and vitamins C and E in your diet.
- Standing out with its rich protein content, the egg also contains biotin, which is effective against hair loss. Biotin can also help hair grow faster.
- Vitamin E nourishes hair follicles by regulating blood flow and helps hair grow faster.
- Vitamin C supports the production of collagen in the body. Thanks to this feature, it nourishes both hair and skin.
4) Take Care of Your Scalp
- A healthy scalp supports both healthy and rapid growth of hair.
- Therefore, if you want to grow your hair fast, we recommend that you care for your scalp with a purifying and restorative shampoo or hair mask.
5) Use Nourishing Conditioner
- Shampoos remove dirt and oil from the hair.
- Hair conditioners, on the other hand, give the hair a shiny and healthy appearance thanks to its nourishing properties.
- A nourishing conditioner applied to the ends of the hair in a small amount helps the hair to grow faster.
6) Remove the Broken Ends of Your Hair
- How to grow hair, should separate methods be applied for men and women?
- In fact, the methods we mentioned are suitable and effective applications for both women and men. However, the method we will talk about now is more appealing to women.
- Many women are afraid to cut their hair. However, removing the broken ends of the hair supports the growth of the hair much healthier and faster.
7) Take a Break From Using Tongs and Straighteners
- Yes, we know, all women love hair styling products. However, it is a fact that these products, which give high heat, wear out the hair.
- If you want your hair to grow fast and healthy, we recommend that you take a break from using hair styling products for a while.
- If you cannot style your hair without using these products, you can apply heat protective hair care products to your hair.
8) Comb Your Hair Regularly
- We are here with another method that is very easy to apply.
- Did you know that using a comb regularly can make hair grow?
- Combing the hair actually creates a massage effect on the scalp. With the act of combing, the blood flow in the scalp accelerates. In addition, the natural oil in the roots of the hair is distributed to the hair.
- All these factors help hair grow faster and healthier.
9) Egg White Mask
- Thanks to the biotin in the egg, it supports hair growth.
- Applying the egg white mask is very easy. All you have to do is to wrap the hair with a stretch after applying the egg white to the hair.
- After waiting for a few hours like this, you can clean your hair with warm water. After washing, there will be no trace of egg smell on the hair. If you have a concern in this direction, we can say that it is an unnecessary concern.
10) Onion Cure Nourishing Hair
- Onion, which can be found in the kitchen of every home, is one of the natural methods used to grow hair.
- To prepare the onion cure, first, boil one medium onion.
- Squeeze the juice of the boiled onion.
- Apply the cooled onion juice to your hair.
- Onion juice should stay on your hair for at least an hour.
- As a final treatment, wash your hair with warm water and shampoo to get rid of the onion juice.
- Despite the washing process, the smell of the onion may not completely disappear. Therefore, we recommend that you apply this method when you are at home.
11) Aloe Vera Mask
- Aloe vera has been used in hair and skincare for many years.
- Aloe vera, which nourishes the hair from root to tip, also helps hair grow healthy and fast.
- If you want your hair to grow in a short time, mix 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 Turkish coffee cup of aloe vera, and apply the mixture you have prepared to your hair.
- Let the mask stay on the hair for at least half an hour. Then wash your hair with a suitable shampoo and warm water. That is all!
12) Apple Cider Vinegar
- You can grow your hair fast with organic or homemade apple cider vinegar.
- When apple cider vinegar is applied to the hair regularly, it supports hair growth by feeding the hair follicles.
- All you have to do is add 2-3 drops of apple cider vinegar to the rinse water.
13) Palm Oil
- Vitamin E is a very effective vitamin for rapid hair growth.
- Palm oil contains plenty of vitamin E. Thanks to this feature, it helps the hair to grow quickly.
- Palm oil also prevents chlorine and seawater from damaging the hair and protects the hair from the harmful effects of the sun.
- After the oil stays on your hair for 10 minutes, you can wash your hair with shampoo and warm water.
- You can apply palm oil to your hair 1-2 times a week.
- The point you need to pay attention to when applying palm oil to the hair; not to touch the oil to the scalp.
14) Castor Oil Mask
- Castor oil, known for its beneficial effects on hair, promotes hair growth in a shorter time.
- Massage the castor oil into your hair and apply it from root to tip.
- Then wrap your hair with a hair cap or stretch.
- Let the oil stay on your hair overnight.
- When you wake up in the morning, wash your hair well with warm water and shampoo and remove the mask. That is all!
15) All-Natural Hair Mask
- You can easily prepare your own hair mask using completely natural oils.
- If you apply this mask regularly twice a week, your hair will both look healthier and grow faster.
- To prepare the natural hair mask, you will need a glass of coconut oil, a tablespoon of almond oil, a tablespoon of macadamia oil, and a tablespoon of jojoba oil.
- You should mix all the oils in a suitable bowl and apply this mixture to your hair by massaging.
- After the mask stays on your hair for 10 minutes, you can wash your hair with shampoo and warm water.
- If you are looking for answers to questions such as “how fast hair grows, how to prevent male pattern hair loss”, you should definitely try this mask.