Make a cheesecake from the airfryer!
Cheesecake with white chocolate and raspberries
It will be in my head for a while; I wanted to make a cheesecake, but from the airfryer. And it worked! This white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is really delicious to make. And not complicated.
The combination of the white chocolate with the cream cheese is really delicious, so you have been warned .. 🙂
If you don’t have an airfryer, don’t worry, because you can also make this cheesecake in the oven. Then it just takes a little longer. The cheesecake needs about 20-25 minutes in the airfryer at 160˚C. For an oven recipe I would assume around 50-55 minutes at 170˚C. Check it regularly. The cheesecake should feel firm, but it can still be a bit drilly.
In both cases, let the cheesecake cool down in the oven or airfryer and then leave it in the refrigerator for at least three hours to get firmer.
You can then decorate this airfryer cheesecake with fresh raspberries, whipped cream and pieces of white chocolate. Or just decorate with whatever you like. The choice is endless!
Enjoy your meal!
Make a cheesecake from the airfryer recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 25 min
- Springform cake tin 20 cm
- 150 grams of biscuits bastogne
- 60 grams of butter melted
- 100 grams of fresh raspberries or frozen
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 300 grams of cream cheese
- 150 grams of white chocolate
- 75 grams of sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Garnish: fresh raspberries and white chocolate
- Crumble the cookies in the food processor and mix in the melted butter.
- Line the spring form with baking paper and spread the cookie crumbs evenly over the bottom. Press well with a spoon and put in the fridge.
- Heat the airfryer to 160 ° C.
- Grind the raspberries in a blender with 1 tbsp sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate au-bain-marie. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese smooth and soft and add the sour cream, cornstarch and vanilla extract. Slowly pour in the chocolate in a stream, while continuing to beat. Fold in the eggs until smooth.
- Pour half of your cream cheese mixture onto the cookie base. Mix the other half with the raspberry puree and keep a few tablespoons aside. Pour this carefully over the first half and smooth.
- Drizzle the last raspberry sauce over the top and make a nice pattern with a skewer.
- Bake in the Airfryer for about 20-25 minutes at 160˚C. until the outsides are firm but the insides are still vibrating. Switch off the Airfryer, open the drawer and let it cool for another half hour. Then put the cheesecake in the fridge for one to 3 hours to set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a piece of white chocolate.
The stated nutritional value is based on standard tables and therefore an estimated total. No rights can be derived from the information in the nutritional table.