How to Make a Low-Glycemic Ketogenic Dinner Recipe
- Take 2 spoons of olive oil in the pan, first chop the carrots, then sauté the eggplant, then the zucchini, mushrooms and sultana peas in the pan every 5 minutes.
- Do not miss the crispiness, but cook it blindly, not so much that it will fade.
- Take it on a serving plate, add some oil to the pan, add a spoonful of oil and when the meat you cut into thin long strips is fully cooked, chop the chopped onion and finally the spring onion and take it to the pan.
- Keep sautéing a little.
- Add it to the vegetables on the serving plate.
- Finally, sprinkle sesame seeds on it, bon appetit.