Diet Holiday Dessert – Dates Granola Pudding Recipe
- We put 2 glasses of milk in the pot and add 1.5 tablespoons of oat flour (the flour you want can be used) and 1 tablespoon of coconut grater.
- We cook it on medium heat until it reaches a pudding consistency, without stopping mixing, it takes a while, we have to wait for it to thicken 🙂
- When we see the consistency of the pudding, we take hops while the blob is boiling, we take our pot from the stove and add 1.5 tablespoons of date pulp into it. (At this stage, honey, molasses, any sweetener is your choice, I use the date extract of the Ancora brand)
- Then we mix it well. Now, the most beautiful stage is the decoration stage, it is up to your creativity, I am telling you what I have prepared.
- In a suitable bowl base, I first added the granola that was included in my recipes so that it would have a crunchy layer, I added pudding on it and continued in the form of granola and pudding.
- We are waiting for the top of the walnut, hazelnut, and cocoa nibs (I recommend you to read the benefits of the coffee world) to come to room temperature.
- Then we put it in the fridge. You can also prepare it in jars if you want. Bon, Appetit 😊 Happy holidays.