Little-Known Benefits of Oat Straw
Oat straw, which is added to the secrets of a healthy life, is a herbal product frequently brought up by İbrahim Saracoğlu. Oat straw is used to weaken and cure various diseases. Oat straw, which was used in the field of alternative medicine in ancient times, is still preferred as a supplement to medicines today.
In this article, we have compiled the ones who are curious about the benefits of oat straw. Those who want to lose weight and those who want to eliminate skin diseases with a very simple method at home can improve their discomfort by using green oat straw. Now let’s examine the contribution of oat straw to your health.
What is Oat Straw?
- Oat straw is the remainder of the oats harvested. It is consumed in 2 different ways as green and yellow oat straw.
- Green oat straw is the unripe oat harvest.
- Yellow oat straw; It is a type of straw obtained during the harvest period of oats.
- When you look at oat straw for the first time, you may think that this plant is just a stalk zone. But oat straw is a useful plant that contains rich minerals in its structure.
- This herb is used in Ayurveda, especially in India. Oat straw, which purifies the soul and body, is a food preferred by those who want to stay healthy with herbal methods.
7 Little-Known Benefits of Oat Straw
1) Relieves Itch On The Skin
- Oat straw has skin-soothing properties.
- It is recommended to use oat straw juice, especially in cases of itching.
- Thanks to the benefits of oat straw on the skin, it relieves redness and itching.
- In addition, oat straw heals itching caused by vitiligo disease.
- When you want to use an oat straw for skin problems, boil the oat straw and wait for it to cool.
- Apply the cooled oat straw water to your skin regularly by massaging.
2) Gives Vigor to the Body
- By preparing oat straw tea, you can get the energy you need during the day from 1 cup of tea.
- The vitamins and minerals in oat straw help the body to be more active.
- To feel better before sports; You can consume 1 cup of oat straw tea. This tea will make you more active.
3) Relieves Stress in the Spirit
- Oat straw is an antioxidant herb. When you consume this herb as a cure and tea, it will relieve your soul from stress.
- Oat straw, which stimulates nerve cells, is a plant that will relax you in your tense moments.
- If you want to be more peaceful and calm and to regulate your sleep, you should take care to consume oat straw regularly.
4) Strengthens Bones
- Oat straw contains calcium. Helps muscle and bone development.
- It is recommended to drink the tea of oat straw to have a stronger skeletal structure.
- You can prevent osteoporosis, which has a higher risk of being seen in advanced ages, thanks to oat straw.
- You should make it a habit to drink oat straw tea regularly.
5) Helps Weight Loss
- Those who try the oat straw cure state that they lose weight more easily.
- Because oat straw is a diuretic plant; It helps the intestines to work faster.
- When the intestines work fast, fat burning is initiated.
- Oat straw tea and cure will support you in reaching your ideal weight.
6) Clears Infection
- Oat straw, which has an antibacterial effect, will help clear the infection in your body.
- Especially if you feel bad due to a urinary tract infection, be careful to drink oat straw tea for 7 days.
- Oat straw tea, which makes you urinate frequently, will accelerate the elimination of the infection.
7) Prevents Nail Breakage
- Oat straw contains a substance called silica (silicon). This substance helps to strengthen the fingernails and toenails.
- Oat straw, which prevents nail breakage, also makes nails stronger. It also prevents nail fungus.
- To nourish the nails, you need to dip your nails in warm oat straw tea and wait for 10 minutes.
- You can get effective results by trying it 3 times a week.
- You can also maintain nail health by drinking oat straw tea.
How is Oat Straw Tea Brewed and Consumed?
You can prepare your tea to consume the oat straw in the most comfortable way. To prepare oat straw tea, it is recommended to follow these steps:
- 1 tablespoon of oat straw
- 500 ml of hot water
- You will need a large coffee pot to brew oat straw tea.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oat straw to 500 ml of hot water and boil for 8 minutes.
- After the initial temperature of boiling oat straw tea passes, you should consume 2 cups a day.
- If you drink too much oat straw; You may urinate frequently. In order not to lose water, you should take care to drink plenty of water on the days you drink oat straw tea.