How Many Calories in Peanuts? Pistachio Calorie Values by Types
Peanuts are indispensable for pleasant conversations, tea times and snacks. It is consumed with many types. When served with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, it gives a feeling of satiety and prevents heartburn. There are varieties of peanuts with sauce, peanuts, salted peanuts and many more. This nut, commonly known as pistachio, comes through various processes and comes in different flavors.
Do you know how many calories the baklava’s crown is with pistachio, the hearty snack of pleasant conversations, pistachio with sauce and other types? With the information in this article, you will learn the calories of all types of peanuts. Do not waste time by calculating calories while maintaining weight control and consuming in moderation. The Yummy Recipes team is at work again on healthy eating! Here is all the peanut calorie information you are wondering about.
How Many Calories in Peanuts?
Let’s answer the question of how many calories are raw peanuts, which are not processed in any way under this title. In Mediterranean and Southern cities, especially around Osmaniye, raw peanuts are consumed frequently during tea time.
- How many calories in 1 raw unsalted peanut: 11 calories
- How many calories in 1 handful of peanuts: 170 calories
- How many calories in 100 grams of peanuts: 567 calories.
How Many Calories in Pistachios?
Pistachio, which meets the daily oil need, is the green delicious detail of the cookie plates. It is also used in making baklava and desserts. Its economic value is quite high. If you take a look at the calorie values of pistachios, you can see the following data:
- 1 pistachio: 3 calories
- A handful of pistachios: 101 calories
- Half a handful of pistachios: 50 calories
- Half a glass of pistachios: 560 calories
- A medium bowl of pistachios: 840 calories.
How Many Calories in Salted Peanuts?
Peanuts processed with a little salt, a little water and a little lemon salt are called salted peanuts. It is consumed frequently in terms of being economical. It is high in protein and carbohydrates. How many calories will salted peanuts, which are beneficial for heart and gut health, be?
- A handful of salted peanuts: 264 calories
- Medium bowl of salted peanuts: 939 calories
- 100 grams of salted peanuts: 587 calories
- One kilo of salted peanuts: 5870 calories.
How Many Calories in Peanuts?
Peanut is a type of legume. It is a plant that grows underground. Peanut is an important food for the oil industry. It is frequently used in chocolate making. Peanut, which is also important for the food industry, is a satisfying food that is also used for breakfast spreads. The answer to your question of how many calories are in shelled peanuts with a yellow shell on the outside can be given with the following numbers:
- 1 peanut: 6 calories
- A handful of peanuts: 227 calories
- One tablespoon of peanuts: 57 calories
- One cup of peanuts: 80 calories
- 100 grams of peanuts: 567 calories
- Peanuts served in a medium bowl will be worth 907 calories.
How Many Calories in Peanut Sauce?
Roasted peanuts with various spices are available on the shelves as sauced peanuts. With its salty and spicy taste, it accompanies all kinds of drinks with pleasure. Since there is some salt in the work, the calorie value will also change a little. When you say how many calories in peanut sauce, we can give you the following information:
- A handful of gravy peanuts: 182 calories
- 100 grams of peanut sauce: 606 calories
- 50 grams of peanut sauce: 303 calories
- 250 grams of peanut sauce: Contains 1515 calories.
How Many Calories in Pistachio Butter?
Pistachio paste, which takes its place on the breakfast tables with its delicious and satisfying taste, is one of the foods that should be considered when consuming. It is frequently used in diet sweet products and sports nutrition. Peanut butter is prepared by manufacturers and offered for sale. Calorie information of peanut butter, which is also very easy to make at home:
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of pistachio paste 30 kcal
- 1 very heaped teaspoon (15 g) Pistachio paste 89 kcal
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) of pistachio paste 59 kcal
How Many Calories in Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is one of the foods high in fat. It is usually consumed for breakfast and sandwiches. It is also consumed in a controlled manner by athletes because it gives energy. Since it is an oily and sweet paste, you should pay attention to the calorie values in the list:
- Peanut butter with the tip of the knife: 18 calories
- One teaspoon of peanut butter: 60 calories
- One teaspoon of peanut butter: 24 calories
- A full teaspoon of peanut butter: 90 calories
- One tablespoon of peanut butter: 66 calories
- 200 ml scoop of peanut butter: 897 calories
- 100 grams of peanut butter: 598 calories.