How do you make an eating schedule?
Making an eating schedule is the ideal method to optimize your nutrition in a structured way. You can use a nutritional plan to eat healthier and ensure you get all the necessary nutrients. And especially those who want to lose or gain weight benefit greatly from a nutritional schedule to achieve his or her goal. Measuring is knowing! With a targeted approach, you significantly increase your chances of success. But how can you make a nutritional schedule yourself? What do you take into account? And how do you ensure that you can keep it up?
What is a healthy eating schedule?
A healthy eating schedule has the main goal that you get all-important nutrients. So don’t just think of calories and macronutrients, but also all vitamins and minerals. A large part of the World is deficient in Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin B6.
A healthy nutritional schedule ensures that you minimize the chance of deficiencies and that you will feel energized again thanks to balanced and healthy recipes!
Can I deviate from my eating schedule?
An eating schedule often deters people. They think they are constantly bound by fixed recipes and the exact prescribed amounts. For those who want help with gaining or losing weight, adhering to the prescribed amounts is important to achieve the goal. But in practice, it is better to see a nutritional schedule as a guideline. Deviating from it a little now and then doesn’t matter at all. You do not achieve the best result by following a strict feeding schedule for 2 weeks, but by sticking to it for 85% throughout the year.
How can you make a healthy nutritional plan?
- Cook yourself: If you cook yourself, you know exactly what’s in your food. Moreover, you retain most of the nutrients.
- Unprocessed and Fresh Ingredients: The easiest basic rule is to avoid added sugars and preservatives and to give the body what it needs.
- Varied recipes: The power of a nutritional plan lies in the balancing of the dishes. You often see someone with a self-made “healthy schedule” eating chicken and broccoli every day. No food can provide you with all the nutrients.
- Practical: A nutritional schedule is the basis for your daily dishes. Keep it simple in the number of ingredients and the preparation method. If you have more time one day, you can of course spend a long time in the kitchen to try more elaborate recipes. Counting your calories must also be useful to be able to keep up.
- Personalized: A good nutritional schedule is tailored to your personal preferences. Think of the desired number of eating moments per day and your personal diet preferences.
- Optimized for your personal macros: You can calculate this within 1 minute using our handy calculator.
Muscle building eating schedule
The basis for a muscle building nutritional plan remains the same. Whether you want to maintain or just gain weight, health should come first for everyone. However, you will have to eat more to gain weight. And the distribution of your macronutrients is also slightly different.
How much calorie surplus is ideal for gaining weight?
A surplus of calories is the most important factor in gaining weight. But this is perfectly possible in a healthy way, so there is no excuse to eat high-calorie fast food. For optimal muscle building, it is important that your body has quality building materials available. Ideally, you start with a calorie surplus of + 10%. Eating even more is pointless for most people because you cannot build muscle that quickly. Then you would only gain extra fat mass.
The best distribution of macronutrients to gain weight
- The amount of carbohydrates is increased to obtain the necessary kcal.
- The requirement for proteins and fats is expressed in g / kg and remains approximately the same. The amount decreases proportionally because you start to eat more carbohydrates.
If you’d like help creating your personalized schedule, request your muscle building nutrition plans here.
Eating schedule dry training
Health should also take precedence at the basis of a nutritional schedule for dry exercise. With a nutrition plan to train dry and to lose weight, you also eat less. So you run a greater risk of nutritional deficiencies. Quality nutrition is even more important in this case! Below is a brief overview of what changes for your calorie intake and macronutrients.
How many calories are ideal for a dry workout?
A calorie deficit is the most important factor in losing weight. It is best to start with a shortage of -20% compared to your normal amount. If you create an even greater deficit, your body will not only burn fat, but also muscle. Moreover, you will have to contend with lethargy, hunger and cravings.
The best distribution of macronutrients for a dry workout
- The amount of proteins and fats remains the same in absolute quantity. These are important for the maintenance of your muscles and your hormone balance. The amounts are proportionally higher, because you will eat fewer carbohydrates.
- You will reduce the amount of carbohydrates until you have reached the right amount of calories. By eating less carbohydrate, the body switches to fat-burning to provide you with the necessary energy.
If you’d like assistance in making your personalized schedule, you can here eating schedules for dry training applications.
You receive weekly menus based on your personal energy needs with an optimal distribution of macros. These are adjusted to your personal preferences and dietary requirements.