Healthy and fast weight loss – 10 tips
We all want to lose weight fast! Is it possible to lose some pounds quickly and healthily? You’ve probably tried a lot and found that dieting doesn’t work for you. Don’t worry, you’re not alone!
In these articles we share 10 tips for a better and healthy lifestyle so that you can lose weight at ease!
- Easy fast and healthy weight loss
- Eat regularly
- Tips to eat regularly and lose weight quickly
- Be active
- Lose weight fast with Cardio
- Lose weight fast with weight training
- How fast do you burn calories?
- Drink water before your meals
- Reduce added sugars
- Tips to reduce sugar intake
- Use smaller plates
- Eat Less Refined Carbs
- A low-carb diet
- Enough Sleep
- Eat More Protein
- Avoid Stress
- Easy fast weight loss
Easy fast and healthy weight loss
We all want to lose weight fast. We also all know that most diets are unhealthy. But we still want to lose those few kilos, lose weight quickly before the summer.
So how do you break your daily habits without straining yourself or your body? Below you will find ten natural tips that will help you lose a few pounds quickly and healthily.
Breakfast is very healthy if you want to lose weight
Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight quickly. You’re missing out on essential nutrients, and you may end up snacking more during the day because you’re hungry.
Nutritionists have been saying for years that a healthy breakfast is an important start to the day. Not only does it make us think and perform better, it also supports our health in many other ways.
The basic formula for breakfast: Carbohydrates and proteins. The carbohydrates give your body energy to get going and give your brain the fuel it needs to get through the day. Protein gives you strength and helps you feel full until your next meal.
It can be as simple as a combo of:
- Whole grains or bread for carbohydrates
- Skimmed milk, yogurt, or cottage cheese for proteins
- Fresh fruit or vegetables, again for the carbohydrates
- Nuts or legumes for even more protein
Rapid weight loss is not about eating less, but eating more regularly to stay healthy.
Eating healthy foods on a regular basis can help you lose weight faster.
2. Eat regularly
Eating at regular times throughout the day helps to lose weight faster and burn fat. It also reduces the temptation to snack on foods high in fat and sugar.
Eating a balanced, varied diet that provides the right amount of nutrients every day helps us stay healthy and lose weight.
Tips to eat regularly and lose weight quickly
If you find yourself struggling to eat regularly, here are a few tips you can try to lose weight faster.
- Eat at the same time every day to build a routine
- Make lunch your ‘main course’ of the day. Taking in more calories earlier in the day will help maintain your energy levels. Plus, eating your main course for lunch will help you avoid any digestive issues that would normally interfere with your sleep.
- Eat small meals more often. You don’t have to stick to the saying “three meals a day”. Eating 5-6 smaller meals a day is a good way to maintain calorie intake for those who want to lose weight healthily.
3. Be active
Being active is the key to losing weight fast and keeping it off . Not only does exercise provide many health benefits, but it can also help reduce the excess calories that diet alone cannot shed.
Lose weight fast with Cardio
To lose weight quickly with cardio , you can create a calorie deficit. The number of calories you take in should be less than the number of calories you burn. How much weight you lose depends on how much exercise you’re willing to do.
If you’re not sure how to create a deficit or need help reaching your goals, consider using a calorie counting app.
These trackers allow you to enter your daily food intake and physical activity, allowing you to monitor your current calorie-in/calorie-out ratio.
Losing weight quickly by taking in fewer calories and starting with cardio is always wise to do under the guidance of a personal trainer.
Lose weight fast with weight training
Weight training helps you lose weight every day.
While strength training usually doesn’t burn as many calories as cardio training, it has other important benefits.
For example, weight training is more effective than cardio at building muscle and burning muscle.
However, weight training also has other important calorie-burning benefits.
Research has shown that you burn more calories in the hours after a weight workout, compared to a cardio workout
This means that the calorie-burning benefits of weights aren’t limited to when you’re working out. You can continue to burn calories for hours or days afterward.
How fast do you burn calories?
Before you start your training to lose weight using cardio or weight exercises, it is important to understand that there are certain factors that affect how quickly you burn calories, and therefore how quickly you lose weight.
- Age: The older you are, the fewer calories you can expect to burn.
- Body composition: If you have a larger amount of muscle mass, you will burn more calories during exercise than someone with a higher fat percentage.
- Workout Intensity: The more vigorous the workout, the more calories you burn in one session.
- Gender: Men burn calories faster than women.
- Daily Activities: The more you sit during the day, the fewer calories you burn in total.
- Weight: The more weight, the more calories you burn.
Cardio is more effective than weight training if you want to lose weight quickly, if you train more than 150 minutes a week. Weight training is better than cardio for building muscle. A combination of cardio and weights can be best for healthy weight loss and improving your physique.
Ultimately, the number of calories you burn differs depending on your age and body weight.
4. Drink water before your meals
Drinking a glass of water right before eating a meal is a great way to lose weight quickly.
By doing this, you can not only feel full, but also reduce your intake during that meal.
While drinking water before meals can be an effective method of staying hydrated, it can also help you lose weight in a healthy way.
5. Reduce added sugars
Keeping track of your sugar intake is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, especially if you’re diagnosed with diabetes or prediabetes.
The empty calories from added sugars in desserts, some drinks and candies can lead to weight gain and spikes in blood sugar.
The good news is that cutting back on sugar can be easier than you think.
Tips to reduce sugar intake
Eating less sugar can help you lose weight healthily, here are some tips that can help you.
Discard the table sugar (white and brown), syrup, honey, and molasses. Reduce the amount of sugar added to things you eat or drink regularly, such as cereal, pancakes, coffee or tea.
Try to reduce the usual amount of sugar you add by half and gradually reduce your sugar intake even more.
- Drinking water. If you want to drink something sweet you can put fruit in your water, try to avoid diet drinks and sugary drinks while losing weight
- Eat fresh, frozen, dried fruit. If you do choose canned fruit, make sure it’s in water or natural juice. Avoid fruits canned in syrup.
- Compare food labels. Dairy and fruit products will contain some natural sugars. You can recognize added sugars in the ingredients list, choose products with the least fats and sugars.
- Add fruits. Instead of adding sugar to cereal or oatmeal/overnight oats, try fresh fruit (bananas, cherries, or strawberries) or dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, or apricots).
- Reduce your portions. If you’re baking cookies, brownies, or cakes, reduce the sugar added in your recipe by one-third to one-half. Often you do not notice the difference and it helps to lose weight quickly.
- Try extracts. Instead of adding sugar in recipes, use extracts such as almond, vanilla, orange or lemon.
- Replace the sugars. Enrich foods with spices instead of sugar. Try ginger, allspice, cinnamon or nutmeg or unsweetened applesauce in recipes
Limit non-nutritive sweeteners. If you’re trying to lose weight, a temporary solution to satisfy your sweet tooth can be non-nutritive sweeteners. But be careful! Make sure that swapping sugary options for non-nutritive sweeteners now doesn’t make you eat more later.
Smaller plates can help you automatically eat less if you want to lose weight
6. Use smaller plates
Eating smaller plates has been shown to help some people automatically eat fewer calories and lose weight faster and healthier
However, the effect of your board size doesn’t seem to help everyone. For people who are overweight, it seems to help better than people who are not.
7. Eat Less Refined Carbs
Refined carbohydrates are sugar and grains that have been stripped of their fiber-rich, nutritious parts. This includes white bread and pasta.
Studies show that refined carbohydrates can quickly spike blood sugar, leading to hunger, food cravings and increased food intake several hours later. Eating refined carbohydrates is strongly linked to obesity.
If you are going to eat carbohydrates, make sure they contain natural fibers if you want to lose weight healthily.
Fast carbohydrates are:
- All bread that is not whole wheat
- Pasta (which is not whole wheat)
- Cake, pie and cookie
A low-carb diet
If you want to reap all the benefits of carb restriction, consider going all the way and committing to a low-carb diet.
Numerous studies show that such a rhythm can help you lose 2-3 times as much weight as a standard low-fat diet, while also improving your health and weight loss.
Getting enough sleep is crucial if you want to lose weight.
8. Enough Sleep
Getting enough sleep can help you lose weight quickly . A 2013 study from the journal Nature Communications revealed that sleep-deprived people are more likely to reach for high-calorie foods and gain weight faster than well-rested people.
That’s because being sleepy also overlooks the part of the brain that helps us tell when we’re full.
Most of us think we can function well without a full night’s sleep. But the truth is that only about 1% of the population can be productive in less than seven hours.
9. Eat More Protein
Eating more protein helps to compensate for the sugar deficiency in the body if you want to lose weight in a healthy way.
Protein prevents your blood sugar from rising quickly. In addition, protein is an important building material for your muscles. It helps you recover faster after exercise and thus get more results from your workout. It also gives you a satiety feeling, you stay full longer.
For example, by having breakfast with some protein, instead of only carbohydrates, you start the day well. You will be considerably less hungry and therefore it will be easier to stay off the cake!
10. Avoid Stress
Stress can make you gain weight. When you’re stressed, stress hormones rush through your bloodstream, which tend to stimulate fat storage.
Rapid weight loss is therefore not only related to diet and exercise, but also to your emotional state. The more comfortable you are in your own skin, the easier it will be to lose weight. So handle your stress. Exercise, meditate, work on your problems.
Easy fast weight loss
Easy fast weight loss won’t happen overnight if you don’t decide to drastically change your life. But do you really want that?
You often find yourself in a negative spiral of unhealthy eating and too little exercise, which can lead to frustration that makes you demotivated and reverts to your old patterns.
Start step by step, on day 1 you eat a healthy and nutritious breakfast and go for a walk after breakfast, or during your break.
If you want to lose weight healthily, it is important that you do not put too much pressure on yourself and become more consistent step by step in following the right steps to lose weight.