GAVURDAGI SALAD RECIPE
Gavurdagi salad ingredients
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 4 medium green bell peppers
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 100 grams of walnut kernels
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
MAKING GAVURDAGI SALAD
- Chop the peeled tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut the cucumbers that you wash in plenty of water, preferably without peeling them, to the size of backgammon dice.
- Chop the onion into small pieces to match the tomatoes and other ingredients.
- Cut the peppers that you cut in half and remove the seeds into small cubes.
- The indispensable part of the salad is that all the ingredients are chopped as small as possible.
- After chopping the parsley finely, mix all the ingredients in a deep salad bowl.
- For the dressing of the salad; Mix olive oil, sumac, pomegranate syrup and salt in a small bowl and transfer it to the salad bowl.
- Take the salad you have combined with the dressing on a deep serving plate.
- After garnishing it with walnuts you have broken into small pieces, serve it without waiting to prevent it from getting watery.