Fast Weight Loss Diet: 6 Healthy Lists
Especially in the summer months, the main item on the agenda is weight loss. We come across diet list news to lose weight, both on television channels and on the internet. However, it is not always easy to comply with the diet lists or programs mentioned.
If you are looking for easy-to-apply weight loss diet advice, we must say that you are in the right place. Today, we have compiled diet lists that will allow you to lose weight in a healthy way. In fact, we should state from the beginning that a few of our recommendations are not diet programs, but nutrition styles. In the meantime, of course, we have not forgotten those who want to lose weight fast! We have also prepared options for them.
For a healthy diet, you should take care to consume foods from every color and food group, and avoid a single type of diet as much as possible. Don’t forget to drink 8 glasses of water a day. Do not forget that water is indispensable for a healthy and fit body.
If you have a chronic illness or medications that you use regularly, we recommend that you contact a dietitian. If you’re ready, without further ado, let’s get started with our easy weight loss diet recommendations!
Fast Weight Loss Diet: 6 Healthy Lists
1) Yogurt Diet: 4 Kilos in 5 Days
Did you know that you can lose 2-4 kilos in just 5 days with a yogurt diet? Didn’t this diet program immediately catch your attention? So, let’s get into the details without making you wonder anymore.
- Yogurt, which is a full probiotic store, is an extremely beneficial food for health.
- It is rich in zinc, magnesium, calcium, and riboflavin.
- It increases the number of healthy bacteria in the intestines.
- It facilitates digestion.
- It strengthens the body’s defense mechanism and creates a protective shield against diseases.
- It is rich in calcium.
- It meets a large part of the daily calcium need.
- In addition, yogurt accelerates metabolism and facilitates fat burning.
- Since it is low in calories, it prevents excessive calorie intake.
- It is effective in regional slimming. We recommend that those who complain about the fat accumulated in the belly area try the yogurt diet.
- It is often preferred in the summer months due to its cooling effect.
- As the ready-made yogurts sold in the markets are pasteurized, they lose vitamins and minerals. For this reason, especially homemade yogurt is recommended for the yogurt diet.
- If you wish, you can choose ready-made probiotic or combiotic yeasts while making your yogurt.
- We recommend that you consume the yogurt without separating the water and cream.
- It also pairs great with fruits and light snacks. You can increase the effect and nutrition of your yogurt by decorating it with seasonal fruits or various snacks.
Sample one-day menu for the yogurt diet:
- Breakfast: Unsweetened tea, 300 grams of homemade yogurt
- Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable soup, 4 tablespoons of a vegetable meal with meat, 300 grams of yogurt, 1-2 slices of watermelon
- Snack: 300 grams of yogurt, unsweetened tea, 1 portion of fruit
- Dinner: 1 bowl of vegetable soup, 600 grams of red or white meat, 300 grams of yogurt
- Before going to bed: 1 cup of herbal tea (balm, chamomile, etc.), dried fruit
2) Karatay Diet: 3 Kilos in 1 Month
- Karatay diet is the diet recommended by Canan Karatay, one of the popular names of the last period. That’s why it’s called the Karatay diet. It is even referred to as the Canan Karatay diet in some places.
- In the Karatay diet, all foods containing gluten, sugar, and additives are excluded from the nutrition plan. Foods that have a low glycemic index and give a feeling of fullness for a long time are given weight.
- A protein-based diet is in question. Therefore, the energy of the body does not decrease.
- The purpose of this diet is to control the leptin hormone. In this way, insulin resistance is broken and fat accumulated especially in the belly area is burned.
- In the Karatay diet, it is recommended to eat 2 meals a day. However, if the person finds it very difficult, they can consume healthy snacks such as nuts and dried fruit as a snack. Care should be taken to ensure that there is at least 4 hours between each meal.
- Is it possible to lose 5 kilos with a diet? People who make the Karatay diet a lifestyle lose weight in the long run. Although the amount and speed of weight loss vary from person to person, it is possible to lose 2-3 kilos in a month with the Karatay diet.
One-day sample menu for the Karatay diet:
- Breakfast: 2 boiled roaming eggs, walnuts, 10 olives, matchbox size feta cheese, 5 dried apricots, unsweetened tea or unsweetened herbal tea
- Lunch: 150-200 grams of red meat, salad
- Snack: Nuts or dried fruit
- Dinner: Grilled fish, salad
3) Lemon Diet: 3 Kilos in 1 Week
- Being a powerful antioxidant, lemon supports the weight loss process by burning the body’s stored fat. However, we recommend that you consult your doctor before making a lemon diet. Because lemon can lower blood pressure in some people when consumed in excessive amounts.
- While lemon removes toxins from the body, it also helps you reach your dream weight.
- If you do not have any health problems, it is possible to lose 3 kilos in 1 week with the lemon diet, with the approval of your doctor.
Sample one-day menu for the lemon diet:
- As soon as you wake up in the morning: Prepare yourself a drink with lemon juice prepared from 6 lemons, 8 glasses of water, 3-4 ice cubes, 10 mint leaves, and half a glass of honey. Consume 1 glass of this beverage every morning.
- Breakfast: 1 bowl of fruit salad
- Snack: A glass of lemonade, 3-4 raw almonds
- Lunch: 1 boiled egg, a bowl of seasonal salad
- Snack: 1 glass of lemonade, 1 fruit
- Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, vegetable salad,
- Before bed: 1 glass of lemonade
4) Alkaline Diet: Super Detox Effective
- If you are looking for a diet to lose weight and want to make healthy eating a lifestyle, the alkaline diet is for you!
- An alkaline diet is a diet that aims to balance the body’s PH. In this context, foods with high acid content are excluded from the nutrition program.
- Foods with high acid content slow down the metabolic rate. It causes problems such as intestinal problems and chronic fatigue. It increases the toxin load in the body.
- An alkaline diet consists of healthy fats, vegetables, fruits, seeds, and spices. These foods make it easier to lose weight by increasing the working speed of the metabolism.
One-day sample menu for alkaline diet:
- As soon as you wake up in the morning: A glass of alkaline water with lemon and honey is added.
- Breakfast: A bowl of homemade yogurt, 4-5 spoons of oatmeal, 3-5 walnuts, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, dried fruit
- Snack: Herbal tea made with alkaline water, 1 fruit, mineral water
- Lunch: 1 bowl of broccoli, 1-2 slices of toasted rye bread, carrot salad with turmeric added
- Snack: 1 green apple, 1 handful of raw almonds, unsweetened tea prepared with alkaline water
- Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, steamed broccoli or brussels sprouts, arugula salad with lemon
5) Cold Green Tea Diet: Get Rid of Toxins Now!
Do you know that you can lose weight in a short time with cold or even iced green tea? Green tea, a powerful antioxidant, purifies the body from toxins. It also accelerates metabolism and provides fat burning. Unsweetened green tea has 0 calories. Therefore, it will not cause you to gain weight.
Ingredients for iced green tea:
- 6-8 green tea bags or 6-8 teaspoons of green tea
- 4 glasses of boiling water
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Put the green tea bags in boiling water.
- After waiting for 5 minutes to infuse, remove the bags.
- Then add ice cubes and honey into the water and mix well.
- Your drink is ready. You can consume it twice a day, morning and evening.
6) Intermittent Fasting Diet / IF Diet: Permanent Solution to Weight Loss
- Intermittent fasting in English is Intermittent Fasting. Abbreviated as IF. It is one of the most popular and rapidly losing weight diets of the last period. Those who follow this diet lose weight almost without difficulty.
- In intermittent fasting, when you eat is more important than what you eat. According to studies, this diet regulates blood sugar and prevents many diseases from cancer to heart diseases.
- The main purpose of intermittent dieting is to allow the body to repair its cells by fasting for long periods of time.
- There are no food restrictions. If you do not follow a special nutrition program, you can consume any food you want at mealtimes.
- There are several versions of this diet. In some versions, a single meal is eaten every 24 hours. The most preferred version of intermittent fasting is 16/8. In this version, food is eaten within 8 hours a day, the body is starved for 16 hours.
- The difference between this fast and the one we keep in Ramadan is; It is free to consume sugar-free and non-acidic beverages such as water, tea, herbal tea during the 16-hour fasting period. In the 16/8 version, the first meal of the day is usually consumed at 10:00 and the second meal at 18:00. These hours are determined by the person’s daily schedule.
- If the person wakes up early in the morning, he can eat the first meal at 8.00 and the second meal at 16.00.